Quote Originally Posted by Kaeh View Post
    Everyone needs more Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in their life
    Row row fight the powar

10+ Year Old Account
    TTGL seems like one of those shows that suffers from the over hype. People seem to love hating it lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    TTGL seems like one of those shows that suffers from the over hype. People seem to love hating it lately.
    I don't hate it, never seen it so I can't properly judge it, it's just not a genre I am really into, it might be just a guy thing in terms of awesome with big boobed characters and GAR all over, again, not my thing. >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I don't hate it, never seen it so I can't properly judge it, it's just not a genre I am really into, it might be just a guy thing in terms of awesome with big boobed characters and GAR all over, again, not my thing. >.>
    Wasn't talking about you in particular. Just lately I have seen alot of posts on alot of different message boards of people saying they hate it. Never saw that when it aired. It seems to be a series where people either really love it or really hate it. Not to many people in the middle ground.

Deleted
    Lots of anime out there, you cant like it all. Not seen it so i can't judge it yet

Deleted
    Frankly, TTGL is a really hyped up anime from start to end. I liked it, and i laughed a lot. It probably needs to be seen with a pinch of salt, as totally ridiculous stuff happen :P
    Pretty much a "believe it and you can do it" anime.
    First mecha anime i saw actually, and one of the few of the mecha genre i like. Probably because of the terribly hyped out layout :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Wasn't talking about you in particular. Just lately I have seen alot of posts on alot of different message boards of people saying they hate it. Never saw that when it aired. It seems to be a series where people either really love it or really hate it. Not to many people in the middle ground.
    I figured you meant here since it was brought up. :O
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Lots of anime out there, you cant like it all. Not seen it so i can't judge it yet
    I tend to like more artsy fartsy pieces rather than straight up anime, I do like straight up anime too, but my favorites always seem to be those with a heavy artistic style and one that tells its story different than others.

i want more Getter Robo rather than Gurren f'ing Lagann

rest in peace Ken Ishikawa /tear

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Frankly, TTGL is a really hyped up anime from start to end. I liked it, and i laughed a lot. It probably needs to be seen with a pinch of salt, as totally ridiculous stuff happen :P
    First mecha anime i saw actually, and one of the few of the mecha genre i like. Probably because of the terribly hyped out layout :P
    Yeah, TTGL was pretty much Gainax taking the standard Giant Robo saturday morning cartoon and going as far into the extreme as they could.

Speaking of Gainax (and because I saw the name when I checked the wiki page for them a min. ago) has anyone else ever seen Mahoromatic? If not, I highly recommend it. It's a very good romance series with a sci-fi twist. http://myanimelist.net/anime/276/Mahoromatic

---------- Post added 2011-10-17 at 09:30 AM ----------

HNNNNNNG
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BHMtx.jpg[/IMG
    MAYUSHII!! <3 <3 <3 Tuturuu!!!

Deleted
    Stop posting cute pictures, im trying to concentrate!
    Maybe not, ah well watched second eps of tomodachi, damn that was hilarious. "Yukiko!!"
    Now to watch more...

For some reason, most madoka pictures dont really affect me though. Not really a fan of her for some reason (the other girls in the series is a different matter).

Deleted
    Aww that Kurisu and Mayuri art is cute =)

And the Madoka ones are good to

I liked it, and i laughed a lot. It probably needs to be seen with a pinch of salt, as totally ridiculous stuff happen :P
    I hear lots of hate towards Highschool Of the Dead, saying the plot was bad and there is to much fanservice (not that there isn't). I went to watch it whit this in mind and expecting to see something entertaining, and it just did what i wanted it to do.

For some reason, most madoka pictures dont really affect me though. Not really a fan of her for some reason (the other girls in the series is a different matter).

And this

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww that Kurisu and Mayuri art is cute =)

And the Madoka ones are good to

I hear lots of hate towards Highschool Of the Dead, saying the plot was bad and there is to much fanservice (not that there isn't). I went to watch it whit this in mind and expecting to see something entertaining, and it just did what i wanted it to do.
    If they dumped down the amount of fanservice in HOTD, it would be 10times better. Don't have problems with it tho, it was just a bit over the top not speaking of the OVA bcs that was just pure borderline hentai.

Oh and saturday= factsday. wich means i'll go ther ewith a full pocket of money and return home with empty pockets hoping my brother will coem too else i'll have to go alone.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    . Don't have problems with it tho, it was just a bit over the top not speaking of the OVA bcs that was just pure borderline hentai.
    That ova was plain horrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    That ova was plain horrible.
    well yea but I had to laugh with hirano's part, the broom part.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by synaia View Post
    well yea but i had to laugh with hirano's part, the broom part.
    revolution! Revolution! Revolution!