Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    tfw no cute Norway girl
    tfw cuties found
    swedish ones though c:

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    On another note, felt like rewatching Zetsuen no Tempest and damn. I remember all over again how much I loved that series. It's amazing how they managed to literally spend 3 episodes standing in the same place and yet it was not boring even for a second.

I think the main reason why I enjoyed it so much it(Aside from beautiful story and characters. Duh.) is the fact no one is evil in there, similarly to Seirei no Moribito. Conflicting interests and views, misinterpretations and misunderstandings - but every single person featured works towards what they believe to be good and correct. Hell, Mahiro from the MC pair is the closest thing to what conventionally would be the evil antagonist and he's damn awesome at it.
    i really wished that it would go on sale. thats what im buying next though for sure.

On another note, felt like rewatching Zetsuen no Tempest and damn. I remember all over again how much I loved that series. It's amazing how they managed to literally spend 3 episodes standing in the same place and yet it was not boring even for a second.

I think the main reason why I enjoyed it so much it(Aside from beautiful story and characters. Duh.) is the fact no one is evil in there, similarly to Seirei no Moribito. It just makes the setting feel real, believable. Conflicting interests and views, misinterpretations and misunderstandings - but every single person featured works towards what they believe to be good and correct. Hell, Mahiro from the MC pair is the closest thing to what conventionally would be the evil antagonist and he's damn awesome at it.
    Not to mention the way it draws on so many elements of Shakespeare in an effective manner. It's a very well crafted and played out series. The characters in particular are a stand out point in how they break away from the usual tropes and archetypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Not to mention the way it draws on so many elements of Shakespeare in an effective manner. It's a very well crafted and played out series. The characters in particular are a stand out point in how they break away from the usual tropes and archetypes.
    We cant forget that it has best girl also. Aika was so damn awesome. Loved her character so much.

I think the main reason why I enjoyed it so much it(Aside from beautiful story and characters. Duh.) is the fact no one is evil in there, similarly to Seirei no Moribito. It just makes the setting feel real, believable. Conflicting interests and views, misinterpretations and misunderstandings - but every single person featured works towards what they believe to be good and correct. Hell, Mahiro from the MC pair is the closest thing to what conventionally would be the evil antagonist and he's damn awesome at it.
    I found it boring
    but it does have one of the best scenes
    also znickers

Deleted
    I am in no position to speak on Shakespeare, as even though I did read the classics... well, I just read them. I do agree that characters are wonderful, though. What I mentioned in the spoiler is a part of it of course - but every one of them was simply very strong and memorable, leaving a strong impression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    We cant forget that it has best girl also. Aika was so damn awesome. Loved her character so much.
    Aika best Mage of Exodus.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    but it does have one of the best scenes
    So it was him who thought that password up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Epsiode 9 and 10 of Shigatsu were simply amazing.
    You caught up really fast.

It's aiming to be my favorite anime ever at the moment, plus the entire manga is going to be animated to the end. 10/10

On the topic of Grisaia, Sekai Project has announced that the kickstarter for the trilogy will launch late monday evening PST. There has been some changes to the original plans for it, though.

Due to Frontwing's wish to keep the versions separate, the kickstarter will no longer directly include the 18+ version. If the kickstarter is funded, it will instead be released separately 1-2 months after the M version, and it looks like backers will get a discount.

Aside from that, most information can be found on the prefundia page.
    http://prefundia.com/projects/view/l...the-west/2814/
    Last edited by Lightcaller; 2014-12-15 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You caught up really fast.

It's aiming to be my favorite anime ever at the moment, plus the entire manga is going to be animated to the end. 10/10
    I watched like 5 episodes in a row last night. As soon as the Mahou (or whatever the name was) competition started I just couldn't stop. Right now I'd probably score it somewhere around a 8-8.5/10, but it definitely has the potential to go higher. Shigatsu is one of those shows that the more time it's given to develop, the better it gets. Depending on how they end this show, it could very well end up as a 9 or 10.

Epsiode 9 and 10 of Shigatsu were simply amazing.
    Seriously, the show has everything nailed down pretty much flawlessly.

Though I'm completely biased towards Fate/Stay, I would say that Shigatsu is objectively a better show overall, discounting Unlimited Budget Works.

On that note, my top 3 this season, so far:

Shigatsu
    Fate/Stay: UBW
    Parasyte

Shirobako, Amagi, Psycho Pass 2, Bahamut, and Inou Battle are all not far behind though. Just after them I'd put Twintails (sacrilege I know), Yuuki Yuna and Seven Deadly Sins. Chaika, Wixoss and Garo are on the back burner for me, just watching them when I feel like.

Seriously, the show has everything nailed down pretty much flawlessly.

Though I'm completely biased towards Fate/Stay, I would say that Shigatsu is objectively a better show overall, discounting Unlimited Budget Works.

On that note, my top 3 this season, so far:

Shigatsu
    Fate/Stay: UBW
    Parasyte

Shirobako, Amagi, Psycho Pass 2, Bahamut, and Inou Battle are all not far behind though. Just after them I'd put Twintails (sacrilege I know), Yuuki Yuna and Seven Deadly Sins. Chaika, Wixoss and Garo are on the back burner for me, just watching them when I feel like.
    Shigatsu is definitely going to be in my top 5 from this season. I've only gotten around to watching a handful of shows from this season so far, but I don't see anything knocking it out.

Chelly
    Shigatsu is definitely going to be in my top 5 from this season. I've only gotten around to watching a handful of shows from this season so far, but I don't see anything knocking it out.
    Should watch Bahamut too. Proper grand fantasy show.

But yeah Shigatsu is probably the best show this season so far, and Amagi being the best comedy one. Haven't watched UBW yet so I can't say anything about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Parasyte is a close second for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Should watch Bahamut too. Proper grand fantasy show.

But yeah Shigatsu is probably the best show this season so far, and Amagi being the best comedy one. Haven't watched UBW yet so I can't say anything about it.
    He has to get Yona first D:

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    He has to get Yona first D:
    A friend of mine told me nothing happens in Yona after ~3-4 episodes, so idk man.
    He might not like it.

yeah yona pacing pretty slow

A friend of mine told me nothing happens in Yona after ~3-4 episodes, so idk man.
    He might not like it.
    Ehh stuff happens, just not at a very fast pace.

Deleted
    He might not like it.
    It's very slow. Good, but very slow.

Im wondering if i should watch this and can i get some opinions on it https://38.media.tumblr.com/ebbcc2c1...5wlo1_1280.png

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?