Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Im wondering if i should watch this and can i get some opinions on it https://38.media.tumblr.com/ebbcc2c1...5wlo1_1280.png
    I tried to, but the comedy just did not speak to me. Dropped it personally.

Chelly
    Im wondering if i should watch this and can i get some opinions on it https://38.media.tumblr.com/ebbcc2c1...5wlo1_1280.png
    It's boring as fuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's decent at best. Think barakamon, and minus about 3 points.
    [CENTER]

I would give it a shot and judge for yourself you might like it. I know I liked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm wondering if I should finish akame ga kill. I dropped it 8 or so episodes in when I started getting busy and everyone started dying. Not really sure how much of a spoiler that is though >.>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Not really sure how much of a spoiler that is though >.>
    With Akame? None at all.

Guess ill do a Top 5 as well for this season.

1. Akatsuki no Yona
    2. Sora no Method
    3. Magic Kaito 1412
    4. Amagi Brilliant Park
    5. Shirobako

Its was kinds hard to rate them cause i like all of the shows im watching a lot. I only rated them based on which episodes i looked forward to the most

My Top 5:

1. F/SN:UBW
    2. Shigatsu

Disclaimer: List will grow after Tuesday; that's my last final for this semester.

My Top 5:
    1: Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
    2: GAROOOOOOO!
    3: Shingeki no Bahamut Genesis
    4: Parasyte the maxim
    5: Madan no Ou to Vanadis

10+ Year Old Account
    Amagi - SO INTENSE IT HURTS.

Bland repetative humor, dropped it after halfway through the second episode when it was still doing the same thing. The first episode was hard to get through it was so boring

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess I'll do a top 5 too:

1. Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
    2. Parasyte
    3. Nanatsu no Taizai
    4. Psycho-Pass S2
    5. Amagi Brilliant Park

I am watching Fate/Stay, but other than the budget so far it's nothing too special.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5

Amagi
    Parasyte
    Inou Battle
    twintails
    I guess denki-gai or grisaia. I'm not really watching much this season so 5th place is kinda meh.

I'm going to watch UBW when it finishes airing, I dropped Shirobako earlier but I might give it another go, and I think I missed out on Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, so I'm going to watch that when it's done too. I should probably catch up on Log Horizon sometime, but Atasuki angst and DEEN did not do it any favors. Sora no Method got kinda boring too. It was cute, but it felt like nothing was happening.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    I should probably catch up on Log Horizon sometime, but Atasuki angst and DEEN did not do it any favors.
    I really hope the upcoming episodes are better, because her angst arc was just as bad as the scrub arc in S1.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Shigatsu is good, but people in here overrate the fuck out of it, which actively decreases my enjoyment of the show, tbh.
    Sounds like me and Zankyou "Nothankyou" no Terror.

But ye, "stop liking things I don't like" and all that stuff.

Yesterday's episode was alright. Atleast we had some real progress.
    Haven't watched the 2 latest episodes so I dunno. The previous one just being a slow speech and nothing else makes it really hard to bother with it.

Deleted
    Shigatsu is good, but people in here overrate the fuck out of it, which actively decreases my enjoyment of the show, tbh.
    Nah, you're just a bad. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I really hope the upcoming episodes are better, because her angst arc was just as bad as the scrub arc in S1.
    At least in season 1 it was at least pretty even when it was being slow.

Shirobako is pretty good, but I guess I just like it so much because it just speaks to me on some points lol. Shigatsu is good, but people in here overrate the fuck out of it, which actively decreases my enjoyment of the show, tbh. DEEN is really the only bad thing about LH S2, imo. Akatsuki angst wasn't all that annoying.
    People in this thread do really seem to like it. I'll give it a shot and see, it looks like something I'll enjoy. Atasukis arc was pretty slow. It also ended with the power of friendship . I don't know what I was expecting though. It hasn't been bad this season, but I definitely enjoyed s1 more.

Should watch Bahamut too. Proper grand fantasy show.

But yeah Shigatsu is probably the best show this season so far, and Amagi being the best comedy one. Haven't watched UBW yet so I can't say anything about it.
    It's on the list. I'll try everything that's airing like I usually do. Just a matter of when I get to it. I should be caught up before the next season starts. I'll inevitably drop the majority of the season, so the number of episodes to watch shouldn't be too overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Parasyte is a close second for me.
    I just watched episode 5 and 6 of Parasyte. Episode five was just a "Well shit...." moment lol. And 6 was really good too. I was enjoying the show up until those episodes, but it wasn't anything I considered great. A solid 7/10. Episodes 5 and 6 had a big jump in quality though. And I absolutely love Migi. He's a fun character.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    He has to get Yona first D:
    Soon! TM Lol. If not tonight, definitely tomorrow.

A friend of mine told me nothing happens in Yona after ~3-4 episodes, so idk man.
    He might not like it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    Ehh stuff happens, just not at a very fast pace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It's very slow. Good, but very slow.
    A lot of my favorite shows have been said to have very slow pacing, so that shouldn't be an issue.

On that topic, I've never really liked the concept of saying something has slow pacing. While I understand that it's a proper term in the right context, I often see people cite it as a negative in a show and seems like it's come to be synonymous with "boring" for for a lot of people. While it's not always misused, it just seems like a lot of the time the viewer wasn't enjoying the material and as a result it felt like it was dragging on. One of my favorite shows, Shiki, I constantly see cited as having incredibly slow pacing. But for me, I never really felt that was the case while I was watching it. It was always engaging. I never felt like more should be happening each episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I just watched episode 5 and 6 of Parasyte. Episode five was just a "Well shit...." moment lol. And 6 was really good too. I was enjoying the show up until those episodes, but it wasn't anything I considered great. A solid 7/10. Episodes 5 and 6 had a big jump in quality though. And I absolutely love Migi. He's a fun character.
    Yeah, as I mentioned when you started first watching the show, it takes an absolutely massive jump in quality after the first couple of episodes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    On that topic, I've never really liked the concept of saying something has slow pacing. While I understand that it's a proper term in the right context, I often see people cite it as a negative in a show and seems like it's come to be synonymous with "boring" for for a lot of people. While it's not always misused, it just seems like a lot of the time the viewer wasn't enjoying the material and as a result it felt like it was dragging on. One of my favorite shows, Shiki, I constantly see cited as having incredibly slow pacing. But for me, I never really felt that was the case while I was watching it. It was always engaging. I never felt like more should be happening each episode.
    I only would say a few shows truly classify for slow pacing.

Ergo Proxy being one of those.