Nobunaga Concerto live action show is pretty funny sucks that it's about to end soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noel is a pretty adorable loli. Pretty sure she's the best one this season, though I haven't watched everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    On that topic, I've never really liked the concept of saying something has slow pacing. While I understand that it's a proper term in the right context, I often see people cite it as a negative in a show and seems like it's come to be synonymous with "boring" for for a lot of people. While it's not always misused, it just seems like a lot of the time the viewer wasn't enjoying the material and as a result it felt like it was dragging on. One of my favorite shows, Shiki, I constantly see cited as having incredibly slow pacing. But for me, I never really felt that was the case while I was watching it. It was always engaging. I never felt like more should be happening each episode.
    I don't really mind slow pacing that much. I think a lot of people say something is slow paced when they mean nothing is happening. If you look at Spice and Wolf the show, especially the romance, is very slow paced. But it's still fantastic, and easily one of my favorite couples in anime. To me I think it's more about the quality of what's happening rather than how fast it is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    tfw cuties found
    swedish ones though c:
    Who cares about Sweden? *pouts*
    But they are cute

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Noel is a pretty adorable loli.
    interest intensifies

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    interest intensifies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/JdViI9Nl.png[mg]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Isn't the general consensus that that show is pretty bad?
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2014-12-15 at 05:56 AM.

shonens get a lot of episodes

Deleted
    It's not stopping Naruto.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    It's not stopping Naruto.
    well think about it like this, by 2016 naruto will be over...right?

Deleted
    Unless they decide to milk it with Naruto: The Hokage Years and some shitty spinoff about their kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Could be good.

Looks like KnK is a movie instead of an actual series. This could mean good quality but would they get all the important parts right?

Edit. Looks like it's nothing but speculation at this point because of a wraparound jacket band on the last volume saying something about movie.
    Last edited by Swisted; 2014-12-15 at 10:36 AM.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    A lot of my favorite shows have been said to have very slow pacing, so that shouldn't be an issue.

On that topic, I've never really liked the concept of saying something has slow pacing. While I understand that it's a proper term in the right context, I often see people cite it as a negative in a show and seems like it's come to be synonymous with "boring" for for a lot of people. While it's not always misused, it just seems like a lot of the time the viewer wasn't enjoying the material and as a result it felt like it was dragging on. One of my favorite shows, Shiki, I constantly see cited as having incredibly slow pacing. But for me, I never really felt that was the case while I was watching it. It was always engaging. I never felt like more should be happening each episode.
    Well there're different kinds of slow pacing.
    Compare the pacing of Shinsekai Yori to Durararararaarara. SY manages to keep you engaged due to the characters, the mystery of the plot and the world they live in, while fuckall happens in Durarararararararara, making it a slice of life show with multiple main characters for ~21 episodes. Of course Durarararara did have an overarching plot throughout these episodes, but it was so minor and sure wasn't interesting to me.
    Last edited by Chelly; 2014-12-15 at 10:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Implants Rin*

Chelly
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...al-film/.82166
    Looks like they'll only adapt the one-shot... I hope.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Not sure if that's a good thing... the manga definitely benefitted from the elaboration provided by more chapters.
    Well, the one-shot was still really nice and it would probably be a good movie anyways. Also no major plot spots for Ueno and Kawai, which is a major plus.
    Worst case scenario: Adapting the whole manga into a 1h30m movie.

Fuck Kawai.

Here we have the cat girl in her natural habitat http://40.media.tumblr.com/23b4b4277...w11o1_1280.jpg

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...al-film/.82166
    Looks like they'll only adapt the one-shot... I hope.
    Yeah sure ignore my post about it