10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    ugh... stop making shows that I didn't watch this season sound interesting.
    It's by no means best romcom 2014, but it has been pleasant to watch. Overall it's slap stick comedy based in a manga store, so there are lots of otaku references and stuff, and lots of sexual innuendos. The romance between most of the characters seems pretty solid. Only one of the girls ends up with the I'm too embarrassed I can't confess sort of thing, which drives me mad. It's ok though since the other characters are at least mostly honest with their feelings. If you have time to watch it I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. The art style is kinda weird, which could be a bit off putting.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Time to watch" is a relative thing, lol. I finished some stuff last weekend, so I'm not watching anything besides the airing stuff atm, but I'm pretty much torn between watching the rest of Raildex (Index II and Railgun S) or Mayo Chiki next. Not to mention that I still have like 10h of reading on the F/SN VN left.

I might just start a new anime when I get home from work today and finish the VN next weekend or something. Gotta go to work now, back in like 10h.
    Well if it's between denki-gai and Railgun S, then go for S lol. I really liked Railgun though, so I'm biased

Lmao, ookami shoujo kyouyas mom 10/10 lol

Chelly
    http://steamcommunity.com/games/333980
    Akiba's Trip coming to Steam????? what a time to be alive

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Good evening have a cute Rin as a kitty girl http://cdn.awwni.me/p92j.png
    Catgirl Rin boobsweater, aw yeh

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...l-novels-for-p

50k already. Damn.

Jesus those dakimakuras, I'm having a moe attack right now. I wish I was rich.
    Threw my money down on the $80 dollar version. Not really interested in all the feelie bits.

"Time to watch" is a relative thing, lol. I finished some stuff last weekend, so I'm not watching anything besides the airing stuff atm, but I'm pretty much torn between watching the rest of Raildex (Index II and Railgun S) or Mayo Chiki next. Not to mention that I still have like 10h of reading on the F/SN VN left.

I might just start a new anime when I get home from work today and finish the VN next weekend or something. Gotta go to work now, back in like 10h.
    I thought Index 2 was pretty meh. Mayo Chiki was also meh. Railgun S is decent though.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-12-17 at 11:58 AM.

Oh shit. I think I'm on the Mirei train now. With Hatako and Tomoyo in 2nd place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I thought Index 2 was pretty meh. Mayo Chiki was also meh. Railgun S is decent though.
    Yeah but best butler and master in Mayo Chiki

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    Yeah but best butler and master in Mayo Chiki
    Best... left in the bin.

Best... left in the bin.
    Wow.. you should really leave that shit taste in the toilet.

Wow.. you should really leave that shit taste in the toilet.
    I tried, but Mayo Chiki won't flush.

On an unrelated note, nice to see Barakamon getting some recognition internationally:

Barakamon Manga Shortlisted for Stan Lee Excelsior Award

The Stan Lee Excelsior Award announced on Tuesday that Satsuki Yoshino's Barakamon manga is among the eight graphic novels on the shortlist for next year's award. The other titles are Felipe Smith and Tradd Moore's All-New Ghost Rider: Engines of Vengeance, Brandon Montclare and Amy Reeder's Rocket Girl Volume 1, Pierre Veys and Carlos Puerta's Red Baron: The Machine Gunners' Ball, Charles Soule and Tony S. Daniel's Superman / Wonder Woman: Power Couple, Andrew Rae's Moonhead and the Music Machine, Bruno Gazzotti and Fabien Vehlmann's Alone: The Vanishing, and G. Willow Wilson and Adrian Alphona's Ms. Marvel: No Normal.
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-12-17 at 01:16 PM.

I tried, but Mayo Chiki won't flush.
    That's the toilets way of telling you that you just shit gold and need to look at it some more.

Shiki has some amazing ost's I really think it's going to be my next show watched.

That's the toilets way of telling you that you just shit gold and need to look at it some more.
    Nope.

Shiki has some amazing ost's I really think it's going to be my next show watched.
    Shiki's pretty decent, if a little all over the place tonally. Also the art's pretty distracting to a lot of people. Otherwise, it's kind of interesting and a fairly decent horror attempt.

Deleted
    Has anyone bought the Steins;Gate Digital Version from J-List? They're pretty bad at stating how this shit is gonna be delivered (if they physically deliver a digital code keks will be had).

Correction, I am bad at reading, the pain of waiting for KURISTINA.
    Last edited by mmocf7b2f6566d; 2014-12-17 at 02:02 PM.

Tomoyo is confirmed best girl after this episode.

- - - Updated - - -

Aldnoah season 2 speculation What if Crutheo survived and inaho also survived and they are working together with a 3rd new force to get asselyum back and end the war between the 2 forces.

What's up with this trend of companies getting community managers that make their users hate them?

http://twitchy.com/2014/11/28/seriou...-white-people/

10+ Year Old Account
    Checking a bit what is coming next year (and that looks interesting):
    Assassination Classroom 2015-01-09
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...rtingClass.png

Q Transformers: Kaettekita Convoy no Nazo (suposed too be made out of some video game) 2015-01-06
    http://cdn02.animenewsnetwork.com/th...1417355924.jpg

Tokyo Ghoul √A (TV) (season2) 2015-01-08

Death Parade (TV) 2015-01-09

Aldnoah.Zero (TV 2) (season 2) 2015-01-10

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders Egypt Arc (yeah finaly) 2015-01 (unknown the exact date)

Doamaiger D (TV) ??????? 2015-01-05
    http://cdn03.animenewsnetwork.com/th...1412275544.jpg

However everything else is either school, girls and weird storys.
    That one is the worst i read:
    Plot Summary: Far off in space, the asteroid Kumaria blew up, sending bits and pieces to rain down on Earth. For reasons unknown, this causes all the bears ("kuma" in Japanese) to simultaneously rise up and begin attacking humans. Finally, a giant "Wall of Severance" was built to divide them from each other and end their ceaseless war and hatred. In the human world, at Wuthering Heights Academy, Kureha and Sumika are friends who've fallen in love. When they find a lily blooming in their favorite flower bed, their eyes meet...and all at once the Bear Alarm starts ringing, signalling that the human world is under attack.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

That last one is a must watch. Sounds damn good

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post

However everything else is either school, girls and weird storys.
    That one is the worst i read:
    Plot Summary: Far off in space, the asteroid Kumaria blew up, sending bits and pieces to rain down on Earth. For reasons unknown, this causes all the bears ("kuma" in Japanese) to simultaneously rise up and begin attacking humans. Finally, a giant "Wall of Severance" was built to divide them from each other and end their ceaseless war and hatred. In the human world, at Wuthering Heights Academy, Kureha and Sumika are friends who've fallen in love. When they find a lily blooming in their favorite flower bed, their eyes meet...and all at once the Bear Alarm starts ringing, signalling that the human world is under attack.
    So you won't be watching girl bears who eat other girls then? It's going to be a masterpiece! It's made by the same guy who did Mawaru Penguindrum how can you not watch Kunihiko Ikuhara masterful work?

- - - Updated - - -

That last one is a must watch. Sounds damn good
    It's called Yuri bear storm of girl bears eating girls. GAO GAO!

- - - Updated - - -

Hidan no Aria AA anime announced.

A young girl idolizes the world-renowned S-ranked butei Kanzaki H. Aria and plans to follow in her footsteps. However, her test grades her out as only an E-rank! All is not lost, however, as Aria agrees to give her some pointers. Can Aria help this newcomer become a first-rate butei?

Why is this allowed?

More Hidan no Aria

Oh fuck no.

spin-off
    not a direct sequel
    Why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I'm more surprised it got that spin off than a sequel...
    [CENTER]

Chelly
    What are they from? They look a bit familiar.