Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Well shit. Parasyte was just really freakin good this week.

yes! yes it was!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    disrespecting waifu's is bad, plz stop.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kids, don't push too hard when cracking your thumb joints otherwise you may sprain a ligament or fracture the joint.

Signed, Baka.

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Kids, don't push too hard when cracking your thumb joints otherwise you may sprain a ligament or fracture the joint.

Signed, Baka.
    I coulda told you that.
    Welcome to weeks of recovery pain until your ligament slightly slightly heals

Quote Originally Posted by Lightcaller View Post
    The second half starts next month, so it isn't that far away. You might want to change your list a bit too, as the version you watched was Unlimited Blade Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    there's also "fate/zero" which is a prequel pretty much
    Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    You could read the visual novel. It's rather long and takes a while to actually get to the point but I can assure you that it is worth it.

There is also Fate/zero, the prequel taking place 10 years before Fate/stay night. It is intended to be read/watched after Fate/stay night but I suppose it's possible to watch chronologically though I wouldn't recommend doing so.

Then there is the option to just wait. Unlimited blade works second cour is airing soon. Ufotable is also adapting Fate/stay night Heaven's feel but you're going to have to wait for a while for it.
    Thank ya I'll look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished Ergo Proxy. Jeez that sure was something. Not entirely sure what to make of it, but it was really well done. Especially the atmosphere and music. 8/10
    Yeah it was definitely different and I came away from it not really sure what to feel about it, but I know that I enjoyed it a ton.

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Ergo proxy is one of my all time favorite anime`s honestly, it went into some pretty interesting questions.
    Re-l first waifu i had, and pino was a fun character.
    Loved Pino.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Ergo Proxy is a weird series in the best meaning of the word. I probably should re-watch that beautiful piece of mindfuckery.Liking robo-Shiro?
    I'll definitely re-watch it once my queue shrinks some.

All this waifu dissing, you guys are awful.

15+ Year Old Account

Signed, Baka.
    Now I'm scared. I crack my fingers far more than I should, and thumbs usually end up being the most annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Now I'm scared. I crack my fingers far more than I should, and thumbs usually end up being the most annoying.
    I can't do thumbs as far as I know, I "twist" my other 4 fingers using thumb (like push them to the left or right more than they naturally can)
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    All this waifu dissing, you guys are awful.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uhurTmJ.jpg[/IG]

:)))) There is no street cred, only theft.
    Last edited by mmocf7b2f6566d; 2015-03-05 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    It hasn't been shown that cracking your knuckles is a bad or good thing. Unless you're intentionally pushing your fingers/thumb far past where it can normally move, you should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    It hasn't been shown that cracking your knuckles is a bad or good thing. Unless you're intentionally pushing your fingers/thumb far past where it can normally move, you should be fine.
    ^ The latter is what is causing me this mild grief.

It's going to be painful to game like this... anime night tonight!

I only crack my thumb by pulling it out lol, every other finger i can do just by curling it up lol Wonder if i somehow screwed them up xD

waifu wars go

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

waifu wars go
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/mytfG1Z.gif[img]
    Was trying to remember how they crack their fingers (thought it was weird for some reason but it's easy >_>)
    [CENTER]

^ The latter is what is causing me this mild grief.

It's going to be painful to game like this... anime night tonight!
    Radio doesn't know his own strength!

Quote Originally Posted by Best Negi Girl View Post
    I only crack my thumb by pulling it out lol, every other finger i can do just by curling it up lol Wonder if i somehow screwed them up xD
    I "crack" it and pull out my thumb. Being able to crack your other knuckles so easy isn't that they are messed up just your muscles are prob stronger in your arms so the tendons in your fingers are tighter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    I can't do thumbs as far as I know, I "twist" my other 4 fingers using thumb (like push them to the left or right more than they naturally can)
    I crack my thumb by pushing the base of the thumb into my palm with my other hand's palm. Though I guess that's not really the upper part of the thumb.

I ghetto crack the rest of my fingers, like you would when you're about to get into a fight.

Just finished Mawaru Penguindrum - Dunno why I stalled this at the last three episodes. A great and crazy ending, as expected. Easily one of the top psychological anime I've seen, and it astounds me how similar Penguindrum and Yuri Kuma is, some of the phrases they use at the end of Penguindrum can be changed into ones used in Yuri Kuma with just a word or two difference. 9/10

Clap your Hands Anime chat thread and be happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nozaki boosted the manga so much it's crazy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Clap your Hands Anime chat thread and be happy!
    [video=youtube;-_eSFja-Sc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_eSFja-Sc4[video]
    that was pretty damn good lol
    [CENTER]