Moomins
    Teddy Ruxspin
    Damn, I was going to use the Moomins.

The Pirates of Dark Water
    Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars
    The Racoons
    Captain N The Game Master
    Captain Planet

...Think I'm starting to head into the 90's now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Damn, I was going to use the Moomins.

The Pirates of Dark Water
    Bucky O'Hare and the Toad Wars
    The Racoons
    Captain N The Game Master
    Captain Planet

...Think I'm starting to head into the 90's now.
    Lol so many good times :3

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

So I finished Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. I'd say 8/10 going off characters and comedy, plus I really liked the art style.

The first half was great with comedy and was just a generally feel-good show with some other feels mixed in. First half OP and ED were both great, too. Second half was brutal and MC turned into an insufferable cunt. Bad shit just kept happening to the point where it just got annoying. Last few episodes ended strong, though.

I, too, believe in panties.
    Last edited by Sj; 2015-05-28 at 02:33 AM. Reason: forgot link

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    So I finished Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo. I'd say 8/10 going off characters and comedy, plus I really liked the art style.

The first half was great with comedy and was just a generally feel-good show with some other feels mixed in. First half OP and ED were both great, too. Second half was brutal and MC turned into an insufferable cunt. Bad shit just kept happening to the point where it just got annoying. Last few episodes ended strong, though.

About the second half, I actually really liked that the MC raged and became angry with Shiina, it showed that he wasn't just a through and through nice guy like most MCs. It showed that he was bad at dealing with his own issues, as much as he tried to help others and hard work doesn't always result in guaranteed success. Some times bad shit happens and we just have to try and deal with it. It was kind of surprising that they would portray a MC so negatively on purpose, rather than by mistake or misunderstanding.

About the second half, I actually really liked that the MC raged and became angry with Shiina, it showed that he wasn't just a through and through nice guy like most MCs. It showed that he was bad at dealing with his own issues, as much as he tried to help others and hard work doesn't always result in guaranteed success. Some times bad shit happens and we just have to try and deal with it. It was kind of surprising that they would portray a MC so negatively on purpose, rather than by mistake or misunderstanding.
    (Sakurasou still)

My problem wasn't really that they did that, but more of there was so little of what made the first half good in the second half. I did like that he wasn't just the typical beta with a mini-harem, but the comedy and lightheartedness felt like it dried up.

(Sakurasou still)

My problem wasn't really that they did that, but more of there was so little of what made the first half good in the second half. I did like that he wasn't just the typical beta with a mini-harem, but the comedy and lightheartedness felt like it dried up.
    Yeah, that's definitely true, things become quite bleak at times, with the unrequited love on many sides, dealing with realities of life and all. It's quite the tonal shift, also, I wasn't so much saying that you should like the change or anything, but I did find it quite interesting and unexpected. Also, the animation on the crying in rain scene. Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... he ranks at #1 on my list of "Characters I Wanted to Punch in the Face".

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    Well... he ranks at #1 on my list of "Characters I Wanted to Punch in the Face".
    Why? All he did was completely flip out and loudly verbally abuse an autistic girl that was trying to comfort him, until she ran away in terror, because of his own failings, lack of self control and inferiority complex. Seemed like a winner to me.

Also, no way he could possibly be above Shinji from Evangelion or Kirino from My Sister Can't Be This Much Of A Bitch.

Yeah, that's definitely true, things become quite bleak at times, with the unrequited love on many sides, dealing with realities of life and all. It's quite the tonal shift, also, I wasn't so much saying that you should like the change or anything, but I did find it quite interesting and unexpected. Also, the animation on the crying in rain scene. Jesus.
    That scene was really something. And I didn't read it that way at all.

He's pretty high up there on mine, too. He's Ghost Banri-level punchable. Armin from AoT still holds my top spot.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? All he did was completely flip out and loudly verbally abuse an autistic girl that was trying to comfort him, until she ran away in terror, because of his own failings, lack of self control and inferiority complex. Seemed like a winner to me.

Also, no way he could possibly be above Shinji from Evangelion or Kirino from My Sister Can't Be This Much Of A Bitch.
    Shinji can't help it. Cursed name. The kanji for the name is formed with the character for sand surrounded by the character for vagina, with the furigana indicating it should be read as "twat."

Or however that's supposed to work

10+ Year Old Account

Shinji for slap across the face.
    Kirino for devastating by having her brother end up with her best friend.
    Sorata for punching.

He's pretty high up there on mine, too. He's Ghost Banri-level punchable. Armin from AoT still holds my top spot.
    you wanna punch a girl?! poor armin

fucking love/hate homm6. fucking black screen bug makes it crash all the time but just kinda a nice laid back game to play

Accel World’s Kuroyukihime joins Sword Art Online: Lost Song
    http://gematsu.com/2015/05/accel-wor...4hXpq4b3Xju.99

Finally got around to watching the Yuru Yuri OVA. God I can't wait for s3

Chelly

RIP best girl Aoyama, no one in that show loved her. If you're interested in how they end the novel, and butcher Aoyama's heart even more, here: http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen...urasou_no_pet/
    Last edited by Chelly; 2015-05-28 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Riiiiight.
    Best taste and you know it. Don't have to admit it.

And make sure that "DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF" is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Anime Chat Thread Best Taste Survey

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
    Not obvious enough.

Good taste is good taste my friend, regardless of where you find it.
    Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    I would vote for Swisted if he went back to a non shit name
    Guess I have to vote for Pvt
    Even though I voted for Shadow
    *wipes tear*

Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Pls. Pics steal your soul. Shadow stole your soul, he is no brother. I wouldnt steal your soul.
    I am him and he is me. How could he not? Does that mean our votes are invalid?

Pls did you see that RL pic of me and Shadow. How could I not vote for him
    We were in battle in was a third party taking the picture
    I remember that day. Such a glorious engagement had not been seen before, nor since.

Truly, we are brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    Accel World’s Kuroyukihime joins Sword Art Online: Lost Song
    http://gematsu.com/2015/05/accel-wor...4hXpq4b3Xju.99
    wow she hasn't been in much.
    I thought she was in sao but probably just thinking of the sao/accel world connection
    but still

so does (21) actually look like loli?
    Last edited by bals; 2015-05-28 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I'm No. 7 and I've only been here for a year. You're all slackers.
    A lot of you haven't even outposted the great shitter yet, even tho he died ages ago.
    what nerd
    /wafu!

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Blogging skills too strong.
    pls teach me your blogging ways. I don't blog nearly enough on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    RIP best girl Aoyama, no one in that show loved her. If you're interested in how they end the novel, and butcher Aoyama's heart even more, here: http://www.reddit.com/r/anime/commen...urasou_no_pet/
    Gross 10chars