10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Whats next on your "To buy list"? Im thinking Blast of Tempest as mine. I really need to add it to the collection
    Next is sidonia's collector's, followed by NGNL collector's. nothing else in the foreseeable due to low funds until I get off my ass and get a job.
    tempest doesn't have a blu-ray (sadly) that and I want to re-watch it to see if I like it enough lol
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Next is sidonia's collector's, followed by NGNL collector's. nothing else in the foreseeable due to low funds until I get off my ass and get a job.
    tempest doesn't have a blu-ray (sadly) that and I want to re-watch it to see if I like it enough lol
    Blast of Tempest is amazing, you shouldnt need to rewatch it to know you will like it enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ponytail of Life View Post
    Blast of Tempest is amazing, you shouldnt need to rewatch it to know you will like it enough.
    It's an amazing first watch, but sometimes rewatches aren't as good (thinking of shiki mainly)

That and I watch a lot each season so sometimes things mix up :P
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    Yeah? Any problems?
    No, I just don't feel like watching one episode is a fair judgment of a series.

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    No, I just don't feel like watching one episode is a fair judgment of a series.

I'll save you time friend-o: Goriq and Hemoglobin have fairly heavily set viewpoints and are near impossible to sway from their chosen mind-set, if they don't like something, they don't like it. 1 episode is all they need to decide this and there's no point arguing otherwise.

I don't recall ever making a statement like that. In fact, I already reprimanded people for thinking they can judge an entire show without having watched the whole thing. However, that's not what I'm doing. Whenever a new season starts I watch all the shows that I think are interesting and then drop the ones that really seem to be enjoyable or piquing my interest. I'm always up for picking shows back up.
    You use the ''Drop'' section as a ''Plan to Watch'' section? I assumed you were dropping it completely and judging it poorly, considering it's in the ''Dropped'' section, in combination with scoring the first episode a 5/10, which I would view it as not that good of a score.

And, to clarify, I'm not trying to be negative towards you - or anyone - in here. I'm trying to learn the posters here, as well as various anime (I'm rather new to the whole anime thing).

Deleted
    Anyone watch Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Bladeworks? I'm lovin it atm

*snip*
    Fair enough. I understand.

[color=#efeedc]Seriously, all this fucking black and white in here.[color]
    ...I was just trying to get you to elaborate.

Deleted

Bleh.... why am i here....
    i'll be going back to my dungeon
    Got stuff to do. ( Like sleep) Yes i do sleep in one I didn't buy that coffin for nothing.

I just think that it's ridiculous to put me on one level with Hemo in this whole debate. You, admittedly, didn't do that though.
    The reaction was worth it though, the level of offence taken was unexpected and amusing however. You're not quite on Hemo's level, after all no one else can go full Hemo. Maybe like... 30% Hemo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    The reaction was worth it though, the level of offence taken was unexpected and amusing however. You're not quite on Hemo's level, after all no one else can go full Hemo. Maybe like... 30% Hemo.
    I've got 146 more anime in my drop list then Hemo...

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    I've got 146 more anime in my drop list then Hemo...
    That's a slightly different taste issue though. Moemoe filtering.

This thread needs to leave the salt flats and go back to Taste Mountain. Jeeze.

Possibly, the only one who can go full Hemo, aside from Hemo himself, is RaDIO, considering that rating thing he did a while ago.

For the uninformed, never go full Hemo. #HemoTaste is an path that one does not undertake lightly, one full of martyrdom and loneliness all for the sake of the ultimate taste.
    Love you Hemo <3

Great, now he's really going to lecture us all on how shitty our taste is...
    Pls, was a joke.

No more lectures, or this thread will really start to look like Waifu Wars 3...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Pls, was a joke.

No more lectures, or this thread will really start to look like Waifu Wars 3...
    ...But Sakura is way hotter than Rin. You've got to admit that much at least, finally.

...But Sakura is way hotter than Rin. You've got to admit that much at least, finally.
    Pls, not this again.

Deleted
    You talk of being sensitive to "defamation", but have no trouble using Hemo's name as an insult? Oo

- - - Updated - - -

Eh, Rin's hotter but Sakura's about 1000x more awesome.

Chelly

Hey Caine you big pleb, are you reading Kimi Shi Ni Tamou Koto Nakare? If not, why not?