10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yeah, I don't dislike her, I just liked the other dolls more.

I have heard that the Dub of One Piece is not too bad (Funimation one, 4Kids version should be wiped from reality), but I just love the voices for all the character so damn much I would never be able to watch it dubbed.
    I've been watching it with the dubbed because then it is easier to say play WoW or something at the same time. I'm feeling the same exact way with the dubbed version because I know after episode 205 I will have to switch to the sub to continue watching (which I am fine with). I know the transition will be pretty easy, but I just love the voices of the dubbed so much.

Thinking about it they just match so well I couldn't imagine them with any other voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Yeah, I don't dislike her, I just liked the other dolls more.
    Alright, good. I don't think I could really rate the dolls in any order, besides Kanaria being the worst.

Anyways, I have a question for people who keep up with Naruto:
    So in the anime currently Kabuto explained the reanimation jutsu. He says that he can't summon back the 1st-4th hokage because the death god has their souls. So rewind way back to the fight between Sarutobi and Orochimaru. Orochimaru summons 3 people for the reanimation and it was always assumed that the 3rd one was the fourth hokage (wasn't even shown though, since the first two are the first and second hokages). However, according to what Kabuto said that wouldn't have been possible. Is there any clue who was in the 3rd casket or just a minor contradiction in the story? (or kabuto just lying)

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Alright, good. I don't think I could really rate the dolls in any order, besides Kanaria being the worst.

So in the anime currently Kabuto explained the reanimation jutsu. He says that he can't summon back the 1st-4th hokage because the death god has their souls. So rewind way back to the fight between Sarutobi and Orochimaru. Orochimaru summons 3 people for the reanimation and it was always assumed that the 3rd one was the fourth hokage (wasn't even shown though, since the first two are the first and second hokages). However, according to what Kabuto said that wouldn't have been possible. Is there any clue who was in the 3rd casket or just a minor contradiction in the story? (or kabuto just lying)
    it could have possibly been madara that he was trying to summon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post

I think that it was probably just another of Kishi's plotholes he's forgotten to fill, and it was only assumed that it was the Fourth because Sarutobi just assumed it was with no proof behind his theory. Eh, it might be Kabuto lying too; I mean, he's a lying douchebag from the core, so it's plausible. Some people think it was Madara Uchiha in the casket, but again, no proof. Let's just hope it gets revealed soon, because it's got me interested now! :P

Got the subbed version of the Berserk movie and had a watch...didn't like it though...story was hacked to bits and the animation was fucking terrible in some places meh on most and good on some bits, by the looks of it if they manage to get to the end of the anime series it's going to take the whole three films they are making to get there...that sorta confirms that they may be making a series after the films to cover the rest of the manga...why butcher it otherwise?

It's finally out in full, so good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, ears start bleeding.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    It's finally out in full, so good.
    Agreed! Love this song so much

Deleted
    Finished watching Chihayafuru last night. It was pretty slow to take off for the first 15-ish episodes, so I almost through the towel in on it, but once they started playing tournaments it got really good and there were a lot of touching moments. I'd recommend it for people looking for a little more chilled (but not that chilled) slice-of-life show.

A major gripe I had was for the character design of Shinobu Wakamiya, she started off looking really cool, like that ice-queen, cold/pretty look:

And then turned into this (spoiler). One episode of looking cool and scary then *BWOMP!*.
    I'll admit, it was a real curve-ball, but still...

Fat Shinobu was pretty funny.

Deleted
    True, but she lost all her evil/villainous crazy aura.

I thought it was funny when she blurted out, half way through their match, liking Chihaya's 'Daddy Bear' T-shirt. And then they had that conversation about her snowman T-shirt. That was awkward and adorable.

Another thing I liked about Chihaya was the opening, I love that song! Been playing it loads since I started watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    TIL Baiyn likes crazy people.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Who doesn't like yandere?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    ...Maybe.

/)^3^(\

I really wish a season 2 is made so we can see a real Chihaya VS Shinobu match. :<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I really wish a season 2 is made so we can see a real Chihaya VS Shinobu match. :<
    That would be sweet. And Taichi Vs. Arata. It was very open-ended, so I hope they've got something in the pipeline for it, either continuing the very slow manga or making another season.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    That would be sweet. And Taichi Vs. Arata. It was very open-ended, so I hope they've got something in the pipeline for it, either continuing the very slow manga or making another season.
    I hear the first season didn't do so well, but we'll see, maybe it'll be a surprise.

Deleted
    It'd be a shame if it was left at that, without closure. Like Nyan Koi! *sniff*

I've started watching Asobi ni Ikuyo! ('cause dem 'neko mimi'!) It feels more absurd than Onegai Sensei, so far, but not quite as absurd (or anywhere near as awesome) as Kämpfer.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want mire Kampfer. Welll that and Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou. Mayo Chiki too actually and Legend of Legendary heroes and TBH a list so long i'd probably damage the sites servers.

Very very very sad day. Found out that DCTP has been closed down and all fansubs removed QQ i wanted to start back up on Detective Conan.