sounds like a great program if any 1 can check if its safe i would definetly use it ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Tenri ova is such a tease. TWGOK needs a season 3 soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Tenri ova is such a tease. TWGOK needs a season 3 soon.
    QFT
    I really miss that series.

Deleted
    Just watched SAO epi. 14, Kayaba Akihiko is the greatest troll of all time!

i kinda liked the ending of the sword arts online arc ;P no troll for me he is ! i kinda liked it this way ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i kinda liked the ending of the sword arts online arc ;P no troll for me he is ! i kinda liked it this way ^^
    Yeah, I think it really worked. I'm really enjoying it, so far. Kirito suffers a little from Mary-Sue syndrome, but he's still a sympathetic character. I get too depressed by bitter-sweet/sad endings so I'm glad that everybody (for the most part) has woken up alive and eventually well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, I think it really worked. I'm really enjoying it, so far. Kirito suffers a little from Mary-Sue syndrome, but he's still a sympathetic character. I get too depressed by bitter-sweet/sad endings so I'm glad that everybody (for the most part) has woken up alive and eventually well.
    Except for, you know, a few hundred people including Asuna.

But who cares about them.

---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 09:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Vale is sick. This means Jormungand and Chu2koi won’t be translated until he feels better.

So, who should I use until gg staff gets better for Jormungand and Chuuni?
    Not only Jormungand and Chu2koi, but Magi with GotWoot, Joshiraku with gg (OH WAIT. He doesn't need to be sick for us to not have this anyways ;_; ), Robotics;Notes with WhyNot, Shinsekai Yori with UTW, and K with Commie, and I think one other show but I'm not sure.

Chu2koi you can use UTW (though I've heard gg is better so I am waiting). Jormungand you can use Asenshi.

Unless he gets better before the others come out, we won't be getting Robotics;Notes, Shinsekai has Aidoru and Commie, K has Anime-Koi, Asenshi, Doki, Hatsuyuki, and Shini-subs.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-24 at 09:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Except for, you know, a few hundred people including Asuna.

But who cares about them.
    That's why I said "for the most part"! She'll be fine and they'll live happily ever after. I think... =S

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Would've been too dull at the end if Asuna had woken up. I feel sorry for Kirito though. 2 years of his life lost, then the only thing he looks forward to when going back isn't there.
    Well, SAO seems like such an intense experience that I'd prefer to think of it as two years well-lived. He and Asuna even affirm this with that happy chappy fisherman.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-10-24 at 09:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love Vale.

Chu2Koi is out now. Even beat URW (by seconds).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god that new Chu2Koi.

I think I love Nibutani a -whole- lot more now, but I feel sorry for the MC. I'm really interested in how it's going to go out from here and if Nibutani will finally change and end up enjoying and stay with the club, or leave when she gets what she wants, or the final episode is where she gets what she wants or I don't know.

chu2koi the interesting part will be if at one point all 4 will start with their delusions or the other 2 will stop ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Anyone see jourmugand today?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Anyone see jourmugand today?
    Yes. ;_;

Good episode though, all around. GUESS DAS WHY SHES LOCO.

Also

Rikka > DESUYONE twintails > pillow-chan > sister > shit > more shit > massive anal hemorrhage > hairclip
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-10-25 at 11:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Rikka > DESUYONE twintails > pillow-chan > sister > shit > more shit > massive anal hemorrhage > hairclip
    Pillow-chan > hairclip > DESUYONE twintails > sister > cat > shit > Rikka > more shit > Yuta
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-26 at 12:50 AM.

just watched newest robotic notes ep and must say its getting really interesting now ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Pillow-chan > hairclip > DESUYONE twintails > sister > cat > shit > Rikka > more shit > Yuta
    Whats wrong with Rikka and Yuta?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Whats wrong with Rikka and Yuta?

Yuta is boring and annoying.

Rikka just irks me.

Pillow-chan and Hairclip are best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'll be boring and like every character.
    I'll be boring with you.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'll be boring and like every character.
    It was kind of hard for me to put Rikka there because I still like her, I just like everyone else more.

I hate Yuta though.

I don't even...

what.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...date-movie-dvd

The new Hayate was awesome. Not only did it excellently spoil the ending to Madoka Magica, but it also made me feel kind of bad about myself.

Btooom! is still keeping me intrigued. It's a bit slow on the pick up though. It feels like we have to see the past of every character we meet. Though in the end that might be what makes it good.

K continues to please, not to mention all that animation eye candy. Not much happened this episode though, looks like next episode things might actually start to pick up.

If anyone is still even watching Muv-Luv other then me either I missed something or the very last scene took me completely by surprise. I'm not sure what to think yet.

Also, Shinsekai is up. To watch or to sleep...
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-27 at 08:09 AM.

The new Hayate was awesome. Not only did it excellently spoil the ending to Madoka Magica, but it also made me feel kind of bad about myself.

Btooom! is still keeping me intrigued. It's a bit slow on the pick up though. It feels like we have to see the past of every character we meet. Though in the end that might be what makes it good.

K continues to please, not to mention all that animation eye candy. Not much happened this episode though, looks like next episode things might actually start to pick up.

If anyone is still even watching Muv-Luv other then me either I missed something or the very last scene took me completely by surprise. I'm not sure what to think yet.

Also, Shinsekai is up. To watch or to sleep...
    1. i dont like the new Hayate and if that was sarcasm i am sorry ^^ the new character style just dosent fit my taste why did they make all the characters in 5 year younger versions?!

2. if u havent read the manga of btoom i can understand that but just keep watching the show it will get alot better ^^ also the blond girl u have seen in the water will play a major role ^^

3. for K i actually think the same dunno what to think of the anime yet but could have potential ^^

4. i still watch muv-luv and if u talk about episode 16 the scene with the scarlet twins in those tanks u could have known that before i think atleast it didnt really suprise me as it always shined through that they are some kind of special brought up kids :X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL