10+ Year Old Account
    The list will most definitely change as the season goes on, but so far:

Sakurasou
    Chu2Koi
    Shinsekai
    Psycho-Pass

With special mentions to K, Code:Breaker, and Zetsuen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to be left behind. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just comparing your list from mine I'd have to say:

AKB0048
    Chobits
    Clannad + After Story (what's wrong with you for not having this as watched already :P )
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (girl in my sig)
    Inu x Boku SS
    Kanon (2006) (and only 2006, by KyoAni even)
    K-On!
    Lucky Star (Do you hate KyoAni or something? You haven't seen any of their best shows!)
    OreImo
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! (ONLY if you really like lolis)
    Sora no Otoshimono
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia
    Toradora! (great love story ever told!)
    Usagi Drop
    Welcome to the NHK!

Sorry for all the commentary, I had to.

By the way, if you are going to watch Fate/Zero do the 3 episode rule. It is really slow at the beginning but picks up after the first fight like crazy.
    AKB0048 / tried didnt like it style wise
    Chobits / will try it out
    Clannad + After Story (what's wrong with you for not having this as watched already :P ) / actually i watched the first 2 ep's i think dunno if the show is just picking up slow as i have seen alot of people liking it ^^
    Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko (girl in my sig) / actually watched that one just forgot to add pillow alien ;X
    Inu x Boku SS / watched forgot to add x.x
    Kanon (2006) (and only 2006, by KyoAni even) saw some ep's is it also a slow show to pick up or does it keep going like in the first 2 ep's ? ^^
    K-On! / will check it out can remember that the synposis was kinda boring ;P
    Lucky Star (Do you hate KyoAni or something? You haven't seen any of their best shows!) / will check it out :X
    OreImo / if u mean ore no imotu ... the thing with little sister being otaku and big brother then i red the manga dunno why i never watched the anime^^ will check it out ;P
    Ro-Kyu-Bu! (ONLY if you really like lolis) / those arent even lolis just little kids :X dropped it after 1 ep and forgot to add ^^
    Sora no Otoshimono / watched and should be on my list o_O
    Tasogare Otome x Amnesia / watched forget to add <,<
    Toradora! (great love story ever told!) / did read the manga but only found the first episode on my harddrive must be a show i have forgotten to continue thanks! ;X
    Usagi Drop / gotta check it out but iirc i didnt like it
    Welcome to the NHK! / will check out :X

thanks for so many recommendations ^^

my top 4 of this season:
    Robotic Notes
    Btoom (probably just because i know the story will get alot more interesting soon due to the manga ^^)
    Medaka Box
    and Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai! ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

The To Love Ru censoring is disappointing But I'm still loving the shit out of it.

However my top 4 so far would be:

To Love Ru: Darkness
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne!
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

In that order

where do u guys download your animes from btw? i usually use AT but they dont have most older animes (i am fine with torrent links!) and i cant find most of the animes zatheyll recomended me ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Top 4 in order:
    To Love Ru: Darkness
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai Yo Ne!
    Kami-sama Hajimemashita
    Teekyuu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Clannad + After Story (what's wrong with you for not having this as watched already :P ) / actually i watched the first 2 ep's i think dunno if the show is just picking up slow as i have seen alot of people liking it ^^

Kanon (2006) (and only 2006, by KyoAni even) saw some ep's is it also a slow show to pick up or does it keep going like in the first 2 ep's ? ^^

K-On! / will check it out can remember that the synposis was kinda boring ;P

OreImo / if u mean ore no imotu ... the thing with little sister being otaku and big brother then i red the manga dunno why i never watched the anime^^ will check it out ;P

Usagi Drop / gotta check it out but iirc i didnt like it

Welcome to the NHK! / will check out :X
    Clannad + After Story has a pretty slow pick up. The first 6 episodes are fairly slow slice of life-ish, and even the entire first season is. Even though the first season is absolutely great, it's the second season everyone raves about and I would go through 100 first season just to watch the second season. (Which is still worth it because the first season is awesome).

Kanon is only one season long, and arguably sadder then a lot of Clannad. It's a very great show.

K-On! is pretty much the definition of moe, but hilarious.

OreImo is exactly that, and second season is coming out next year which everyone will be following.

Usagi Drop has a special kind of animation but you get used to it. It's also really heart-warming and quiet. There's no rude things or fight scenes at all. Just a father/daughter relationship.

Welcome to the NHK! is about a NEET who has a girl start pestering him and getting him out of his NEET life. It both gets deep into the shitty parts of reality and has a funny touch to it. Gets really deep into otaku life also.

Also. JOSHIRAKU 11 WHAT IS THIS VILLAINY I THOUGHT GG FORGOT ABOUT IT.

Also a Saki season 2. YUS.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-10-28 at 04:26 PM.

u mean saki season 3 dontcha? or didnt u count the saki episode of side a season? ;P and i will probably start with watching nhk as soon as i find a torrent of it x,x google not helping me at all ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    u mean saki season 3 dontcha? or didnt u count the saki episode of side a season? ;P and i will probably start with watching nhk as soon as i find a torrent of it x,x google not helping me at all ^^
    I thought Episode of Side A was a spin-off series. It's kind of like calling Index 2 Index 3 because Railgun came between 1 and 2.

Not really a spinoff in my opinion as both shows converge and merge at one point ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really a spinoff in my opinion as both shows converge and merge at one point ^^
    Same with Railgun and Index. 0.o

they did ? o_O cant remeber lol have to search my 800 gb of animes to rewatch ^^ uh wow just found that i had actually watched toradora completly found it on another harddrive <,< i really should resort all my stuff and put it on one hdd
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-28 at 07:11 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

http://i.imgur.com/OiEcR.jpg
    Hnnng. Next week when.

where do u guys download your animes from btw? i usually use AT but they dont have most older animes (i am fine with torrent links!) and i cant find most of the animes zatheyll recomended me ;X
    I'll send you a message shortly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/OiEcR.jpg
    Hnnng. Next week when.
    The Fullmetal Ballchemist.

I can't hold it in, it's too much.

TOO MUCH.

Deleted
    Soo i just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and holy fuck, how did i not watch this before O_o its amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cfe View Post
    Soo i just finished watching Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann and holy fuck, how did i not watch this before O_o its amazing.
    definetly one of my all time favorites and everyone that hasnt watched this one has to ;P

thanks Hemo and Zat didnt see the pm's at all ^^

going to watch DT now
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-28 at 09:19 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

This ending always makes me feel fuzzy.

just finished Ano Hana. Wow, that was good. It was really sad, but the good kind of sad. Definitely ranks up there as one of the better anime for me. Menma is now one of my favorite characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not only am I raiding four nights a week on two toons in WoW, and I have to deal with classes, but I am joining the army.

What's wrong with me, all I want to do is watch anime. ;_; This sucks.