Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Those bootlegs... :P
    but cheap :3
    and the angel beats is from aniplex themself so thats not a bootleg.

I think Sukitte Ii na yo is shaping up to be my favorite show this season. So good. That or Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun.

cant decide on my facorite to many good shows this season but i like medaka box (reading the manga too) BTOOOM (manga reading too ;X) and Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! best ^^ but SAO imo beats them all but not from this season ;P

Yeah, had SAO been from this season I would of picked that as well. I can't wait for the next episode and things start to pick up again in the new game. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the shows I'm watching from this season though.

I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.

22 actually so not that young ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Yeah, had SAO been from this season I would of picked that as well. I can't wait for the next episode and things start to pick up again in the new game. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the shows I'm watching from this season though.

I'm curious. From posts it seems we have a fairly young demographic that posts in here. How old are all of you if you don't mind me asking? 19 here.
    20, 21 in a good 4 months.

any 1 else disliking the new style of hayate no gotoku?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

32. hah! Bunch o kids in here.

24 here, but often seen as much younger, for I am a very silly, silly man.

EDIT: Also girls und panzer is painful to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

SAO: Wow, this was an extremely exciting episode. Every single scene had me near squealing and I got slightly pissed when it ended. I know it's a cliche move, but him getting all his powers made me really happy. Even though Mary-Sue powers can be stupid, I can't help but being extremely happy when he just goes up and one shots everyone. I can't wait until people actually understand who he is and how powerful he actually is.

Shinsekai Yori: Wow that episode. I'm extremely happy that they did that history thing. Normally something stupid ends up stopping it and we never get to learn what we want to, which really pissses me off when that happens. I'm happy they actually went through with a lot of the history despite some of the childrens reception to it. The priest was pretty insane with his powers and devotion, and I really think the show is already starting to pick up.

so true about the SAO Episode how do u add the black spoiler field thingy btw?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    so true about the SAO Episode how do u add the black spoiler field thingy btw?
    By doing [spoiler] [ /spoiler].

(Except removing the space before the /)

ah ok :P best scene in the last sao ep was when he catched the spear with bare hands ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

SAO: Wow, this was an extremely exciting episode. Every single scene had me near squealing and I got slightly pissed when it ended. I know it's a cliche move, but him getting all his powers made me really happy. Even though Mary-Sue powers can be stupid, I can't help but being extremely happy when he just goes up and one shots everyone. I can't wait until people actually understand who he is and how powerful he actually is.

Shinsekai Yori: Wow that episode. I'm extremely happy that they did that history thing. Normally something stupid ends up stopping it and we never get to learn what we want to, which really pissses me off when that happens. I'm happy they actually went through with a lot of the history despite some of the childrens reception to it. The priest was pretty insane with his powers and devotion, and I really think the show is already starting to pick up.
    SAO: Kirito does tend to get a plot-ticket to being OP, but I'll tell you in the least that there will be at least one fight challenging for him in this arc. In any case I liked this episode a lot more than the previous one.

SSY: Man, I hesitated in watching this because my friend pushed me to watch HxH, which I have a lot of catching-up to do, but I stopped that for a bit to watch the 4th ep. This episode is like the "madoka episode 3" of this anime, where all the grisly truth gets revealed. Also it ended at the worst time ever! It looked like that dog was literally about to explode, I was going "nooo, don't end now!".
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.

Quote Originally Posted by Diabeetus View Post
    24 here, but often seen as much younger, for I am a very silly, silly man.

EDIT: Also girls und panzer is painful to watch.
    Because the animation or because the foreshadowing and implied deaths of using real ammunition?

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Because the animation or because the foreshadowing and implied deaths of using real ammunition?
    Seeing as how the girls missed absolutely every shot in Upotte!! I doubt that they will actually hit anyone in this show either.

Seeing as how the girls missed absolutely every shot in Upotte!! I doubt that they will actually hit anyone in this show either.
    The way I saw the first episode, The scene before the story starts, when they were fighting that other team, they were running away, you hear a tank shooting, then there is a closeup to Miho's head, and then the screen goes white. I don't want anybody to die, but that seem like foreshadowing of something bad happening.

Lets hope nobody gets hurt.

This. So much this lol. A little bit of me wanted him to be able to keep his items from SAO too, so he was even more OP lol. Though I'd imagine it would look a bit out of place in ALO. And it'll definitely be interesting to see what happens when people do find out who is. I'm curious just how much more powerful he is in comparison to everyone as well. He owned those guys, but they may of been weak themselves. It'll be fun to see. Next week's episode can't come soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Dunno why someone would pay for it when you can get the same clip of that part for free on Youtube. ._ .
    Is it bad I would probably pay that

and I sure as hell wouldn't have sold it if I'd been lucky enough to get that bit
    Reading the A song of Ice and Fire series is like playing with an adorable puppy, then someone comes up out of nowhere and shoots the puppy, then punches you in the face

By doing [spoiler] [ /spoiler].

(Except removing the space before the /)
    [spoiler]Cake[/spoiler]

Cookies.

[noparse][spoiler]Noparse is O[b]P[/b] :D :) [/spoiler][/noparse]
    Last edited by Zefie; 2012-10-22 at 01:29 PM.