Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Pillow-chan > hairclip > DESUYONE twintails > sister > cat > shit > Rikka > more shit > Yuta
    Whats wrong with Rikka and Yuta?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Whats wrong with Rikka and Yuta?

Yuta is boring and annoying.

Rikka just irks me.

Pillow-chan and Hairclip are best.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'll be boring and like every character.
    I'll be boring with you.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    I'll be boring and like every character.
    It was kind of hard for me to put Rikka there because I still like her, I just like everyone else more.

I hate Yuta though.

I don't even...

what.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...date-movie-dvd

The new Hayate was awesome. Not only did it excellently spoil the ending to Madoka Magica, but it also made me feel kind of bad about myself.

Btooom! is still keeping me intrigued. It's a bit slow on the pick up though. It feels like we have to see the past of every character we meet. Though in the end that might be what makes it good.

K continues to please, not to mention all that animation eye candy. Not much happened this episode though, looks like next episode things might actually start to pick up.

If anyone is still even watching Muv-Luv other then me either I missed something or the very last scene took me completely by surprise. I'm not sure what to think yet.

Also, Shinsekai is up. To watch or to sleep...

The new Hayate was awesome. Not only did it excellently spoil the ending to Madoka Magica, but it also made me feel kind of bad about myself.

Btooom! is still keeping me intrigued. It's a bit slow on the pick up though. It feels like we have to see the past of every character we meet. Though in the end that might be what makes it good.

K continues to please, not to mention all that animation eye candy. Not much happened this episode though, looks like next episode things might actually start to pick up.

If anyone is still even watching Muv-Luv other then me either I missed something or the very last scene took me completely by surprise. I'm not sure what to think yet.

Also, Shinsekai is up. To watch or to sleep...
    1. i dont like the new Hayate and if that was sarcasm i am sorry ^^ the new character style just dosent fit my taste why did they make all the characters in 5 year younger versions?!

2. if u havent read the manga of btoom i can understand that but just keep watching the show it will get alot better ^^ also the blond girl u have seen in the water will play a major role ^^

3. for K i actually think the same dunno what to think of the anime yet but could have potential ^^

4. i still watch muv-luv and if u talk about episode 16 the scene with the scarlet twins in those tanks u could have known that before i think atleast it didnt really suprise me as it always shined through that they are some kind of special brought up kids :X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I'm still watching, I didn't think anyone else was. :<

why do u think nobody is watching it ? its not a bad anime in my opinion ;o

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    why do u think nobody is watching it ? its not a bad anime in my opinion ;o
    Probably the QUALITY animation.

New Shinsekai Yori oh yes. They are actually hinting at the love interests between them now. Only male/female now.. I wonder if they are going to get into the female/female and male/male ones that are in the book or skip them. Seeing how the show is a lot more mature though in what is in it they are probably going to keep them all in.

Also what the hell that queen. I did not want to see that.

Full Chu2Koi OP out. Yus. (Same with Girls und Panzer, K, Onii-chan OP's and the Zetsuen ED)

new SAO epsiode online ;X faster torrent give me those 322mb of awesomeness

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Full Chu2Koi OP out. Yus. (Same with Girls und Panzer, K, Onii-chan OP's and the Zetsuen ED)
    Want Psycho-pass, Kami-sama, and Shinsekai Yori full versions now.

New SAO is pretty good. I wonder if Kirito and his sister will realize they're playing together

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    New SAO is pretty good. I wonder if Kirito and his sister will realize they're playing together
    in the light novel they did so i guess they will do it in the anime too ;P, best moment of the ep right at the beginning Kirito:" Make it stoooooooooooooooop!"
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-10-27 at 08:58 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Hi.

I am currently watching no animes, other than Naruto and recently finished Bleach, and I am looking for some kind, any kind, of anime that has decent music, storyline/character development isn't very important to me, super powers or anything like that and good fights.

Any recommendations?

Soul Eater has some good fights and they do kinda have powers (not really superpowers). It has a running storyline though so I don't know if that's what you're after

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi.

I am currently watching no animes, other than Naruto and recently finished Bleach, and I am looking for some kind, any kind, of anime that has decent music, storyline/character development isn't very important to me, super powers or anything like that and good fights.

Any recommendations?
    I'll say the obvious right now that everyone should watch: Code Geass.

It looks like you are a fan of shounen, so you might like One Piece. I'm not sure if you prefer only dubbed or subbed but another good shounen would be Toaru Majutsu no Index (A Certain Magical Index). You may also like Elfen Lied, Mirai Nikki, and Needless.

It'd help if I knew any other shows you've watched and like though. Can't tell too much off of just Bleach/Naruto and that they have good fights in them.

I don't watch too much shounen though so others will probably have better suggestions.

Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Fate/zero .

Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Good music and fights? I'm amazed no one suggested Angel Beats, just from what you asked for. :S It does have quite some character developement though..

To be honest, I have only watched Naruto and Bleach animes, and I'm not familiar with those anime terms like shounen and stuff.

I dislike One Piece, started watching the anime and it just didn't tick. :/

I'll Soul Eater first, from Muzual, then Toaru Majutsu no Index, from Zatheyll, then Fate/zeo, from Digglett, then we'll see if I like any of those. If I don't I'll try Code Geass.

Thanks for the recommendations, I'll start with Soul Eater!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Good music and fights? I'm amazed no one suggested Angel Beats, just from what you asked for. :S
    I'll try that one too after watching what has been already recommended.

Thanks.

Hi.

Any recommendations?
    Hi, Majad! Apart from what everyone else recommended (big + for Code Geass, Fate/Zero, Angel Beats!) I'd like to recommend Darker Than Black. It's got super powers and pretty goddamn lovely music! The main character is an assassin who kills other people with super powers, so there's quite a few nice fights
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

I don't get what people mean by waifu, please enlighten me