Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Nah just Germans.
    And that's because Germany has awesome roadways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I shared Rikka's thoughts during the second half of the episode.
    10/10 they will sure end up together

not to sure about that maybe if she drops the 8th grader syndrome in the end ;D thats what i would hope atleast

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    not to sure about that maybe if she drops the 8th grader syndrome in the end ;D thats what i would hope atleast
    4 more episodes so we'll see about that
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i have the same WD HDD as a storage drive so i would just go with it u doont need the extra rpm for storing ;P also WD>SEAGATE"!
    I'll get it then.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Yeah best episode so far. His little sister is so good for the comedy in that show. Hope she'll get some more screen time before the season ends.
    Sure to. If she's going to their highschool after exams once summer is over then she could show up in the next few episodes and stay there.

What year are they in High School anyways? Wouldn't she be only 1-2 years younger?

i think they are 2nd year of highschool but if the sister comes the other guy leaves ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Happy turkey day!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HkeMI.jpg[IMG]
    I'm scared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Happy turkey day!
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HkeMI.jpg[/IG]
    Looks like it's scanned.
    Did you draw it?

New Ano Hano movie coming out from Menma's perspective. Can't wait. Loved her character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in the small amount that steins;gate is related to chaos;head. there may be 1-2 references in it (the deviation # is one in notes, the one that ends in steins;gate). They may also reference a character from them
    [CENTER]

15+ Year Old Account
    I really only watch shounen stuff, the schoolgirl/cutesy shit makes me cringe. But anyway SAO is pretty badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zace View Post
    But anyway SAO is pretty badass.
    Euheuhehueuhe.

Were Btooom and Notes delayed?

10+ Year Old Account
    btoom is there
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    btoom is there
    And it was another good episode. I'm wondering how long it will be before Himiko comes out and tells him the truth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Robotics;Notes finally going into Steins;Gate level of mindfuck conspiracy. This show is a lot better than it seemed it was going to be in the beginning.

Best girl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Robotics;Notes finally going into Steins;Gate level of mindfuck conspiracy. This show is a lot better than it seemed it was going to be in the beginning.

Best girl.
    The bolded part can be said about S;G too, though :P I have a friend who completely refuses to watch Steins;Gate, even though I've assured him time and again that he will love it. Come to think of it, it's about damn time I started R;N... expect a fanboy reply to this thread within a couple of hours :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account

Best girl.
    I'm really getting into it too, a lot more then I thought it would.

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    The bolded part can be said about S;G too, though :P I have a friend who completely refuses to watch Steins;Gate, even though I've assured him time and again that he will love it. Come to think of it, it's about damn time I started R;N... expect a fanboy reply to this thread within a couple of hours :P
    Same thing happened to me with S;G. I was hoping they would do the same thing with R;N though, first 9 or so episodes getting into everything then the conspiracy theories start popping up.

K - I hate that cat. Hate. That. Dumbass. Cat.

Psycho-Pass - Anyone else drawing parallels with Girl with the Dragon Tattoo on this arc? I like how deep it's getting on some of the mysteries though.

Onii-chan - New girl second best girl. (First best girl is DFC short white-haired one)

Girls und Panzer - I swear, every episode is the exact same. Still fun to watch though.

Zetsuen no Tempest - Looks like from here on out is the rollercoaster. Nice mindfuck at the end. I actually didn't see it coming at all.

R;N - Finally things are starting to happen. How the hell do they stop the SUN from blowing up naturally though? Is this the end of the ; shows as we know it, or is the universe skip thing from S;G going to come in?

I also heard the ; shows are all tied together more then just the same world. For example, and this is just from what I've heard: All three stories have an overarching villain group that is the reason all three plots happened. Forget the name of the organization though.

Also manga related:

Just 4 chapters away from catching up with Railgun. I love the newest arc, but it kinda sucks that it's probably not going to be animated in the second season because I doubt it ends within 4 chapters and they would actually animate it in such a short span from being made.

At least we'll get the Sisters arc animated, I wonder if they'll have enough material in the second season or if JC is going to have to go original content style again on it.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-23 at 07:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    R;N - Finally things are starting to happen. How the hell do they stop the SUN from blowing up naturally though? Is this the end of the ; shows as we know it, or is the universe skip thing from S;G going to come in?
    Pretty sure R;N is technically in a separate world line from the original S;G one. They made the possibilities in the universe endless.
    Their mecha is going to save the sun or something stupid like that probably.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure R;N is technically in a separate world line from the original S;G one. They made the possibilities in the universe endless.
    Their mecha is going to save the sun or something stupid like that probably.
    If that happens I'm going to buy the show and throw it off a building while it's on fire and forget it ever aired.

lets hope it dosent ;D also where is the 720p version of k still waiting ;<

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL