10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad in saying that I only just started watching steins; gate :/
    Loving it so far though, any recommendations along the same line of steins' gate?

10+ Year Old Account
    oooh my charlotte figurine is shipped (together with a kobato and maria wave 2 one )
    => http://i.imgur.com/zdUi2.jpg
    the 2 other ones for people interested: http://i.imgur.com/XNzS3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zqcmc.jpg
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    oooh my charlotte figurine is shipped (together with a kobato and maria wave 2 one )
    => http://i.imgur.com/zdUi2.jpg
    the 2 other ones for people interested: http://i.imgur.com/XNzS3.jpg http://i.imgur.com/zqcmc.jpg
    OMG those maria and kobato figurines are purrfect. congrats on your gets =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Gasaraki, should I watch it on English or Japanese audio?
    i'm inclined to say subbed but i've didn't hear the dub for it yet so i'm not sure what to say for what audio to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    OMG those maria and kobato figurines are purrfect. congrats on your gets =)
    missed them the first time, glad there was a wave 2
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    New SAO was amazing.

Finally.. after episodes of waiting, SOMETHING HAPPENS. The moment I was waiting for. Now next episode the main plot can FINALLY move forward.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally hit two months of anime watched.

Enjoyed this weeks SAO and Btooom!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Finally hit two months of anime watched.

Enjoyed this weeks SAO and Btooom!
    About 2/6 more time spent on anime than me! But I don't think anyone here will beat Synaia's /watched

SAO is out now? Something to do, yay \o/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    New SAO was probably what A LOT of people were waiting for. Not a bad episode either.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    About 2/6 more time spent on anime than me! But I don't think anyone here will beat Synaia's /watched

SAO is out now? Something to do, yay \o/
    whats his/her watched ? i am already at 4 1/2 months thought that was quite alot ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorrior has hit 9 months I think and Synaia is even higher probably.

wow thats ... crazy lol :P *need to watch more animes faster*

this sao ep <3<3<3 cant wait 7 days for next ep x.x
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-01 at 11:18 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I like the blonde guy in Sukitte a lot better than Skrillex.

10+ Year Old Account
    i'm on roughly 336.7 days
    almost a year so i'm roughly on 11 months or so
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    New SAO was probably what A LOT of people were waiting for. Not a bad episode either.
    You have no idea.

Every episode I raged because they kept prolonging what finally happened in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    i'm on roughly 336.7 days
    almost a year so i'm roughly on 11 months or so
    I've only been watching anime since April. Technically since December with Full Metal Alchemist, but that was all dubbed. I'm proud of my almost one month.

Deleted
    Sheesh, i can see i havent posted here in a while when the last page i visited was 729 :P

Im a sucker for epic moments in anime, and the latest Fairy Tail ep just delivered what i had been waiting for. I think i have rewatched about 10+ times now the moment where Lucy chants the whole Urano Metria part. The music, and the double chanting, coupled with some good animation. Now my only wish is that some fanatic fan makes a remake of the episode where she wins instead so the music wont stop abruptly when the magic disappears...
    Im sure the next few eps will give me a lot of goodies aswell, considering i know whats coming (reading the manga).

Quite behind on most other anime, need to start watching all those episodes ive downloaded. Bit disappointed that Code:Breaker decided to go for an anime-only route instead of what the manga displayed, but oh well.

I think I started watching anime sometime around May of this year and I'm currently at 49 days. I watch too much anime lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Quite behind on most other anime, need to start watching all those episodes ive downloaded. Bit disappointed that Code:Breaker decided to go for an anime-only route instead of what the manga displayed, but oh well.
    I can understand sometimes how studios might do that, but to take something like a 200 chapter manga and try and make a 12 episode series off of it with a different ending closing off the option for other seasons.. why not just make an original piece? If they are going to do something off of a manga/LN/etc then they should animate what's in the story, and leave it open for continuation.

If it never gets continued, oh well, but at least it leaves people wanting.

---------- Post added 2012-12-02 at 01:16 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I think I started watching anime sometime around May of this year and I'm currently at 49 days. I watch too much anime lol.
    A lot of my time also goes towards MMO's and classes though.

I normally just catch up on currently airing then go do other stuff, and if I have the time I'll sit down for an already aired season all the way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    A lot of my time also goes towards MMO's and classes though.

I normally just catch up on currently airing then go do other stuff, and if I have the time I'll sit down for an already aired season all the way through.
    Yeah, I don't play video games anymore really and this has been an insanely easy semester since I'm finishing up my arts/humanities gen eds. So lots of time. Why they make you take art type classes for science majors I'll never know. I realize they want well rounded students, but still.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I started watching from the winter 2011/2012 season, which is december/january.

Talk about no life I'm even watching Naruto now, and I haven't added the latest (just finished naruto, and started on shippuuden or w/e)

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Talk about no life I'm even watching Naruto now, and I haven't added the latest (just finished naruto, and started on shippuuden or w/e)
    Why would you do that to yourself?