Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Muv-Luv:

Holy SHIT did it just turn around. That episode was amazing. Seriously, if they had just done story like this instead of all that crap in the first 20 episodes this anime would be amazing.

I'm kinda in shock, I didn't think Muv-Luv would actually turn around like this so quickly. It just took a big hop on my list.
    Muv Luv did just get exponentially more interesting.

However this isn't the first anime that I've come across that does this. Even in your single run 13 episode series you rarely get to anything resembling a plot until episode 9 or 10. Hell it took 11 episodes to figure out who/what Daphne was, and that was the freaking title.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

Aww, that chuunibyou made Skelington all feely inside.

Anyone watch samurai champloo? its on netflix, and im 23/26 the way through. It is quite good and very funny some episodes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Aww, that chuunibyou made Skelington all feely inside.
    If it goes on like that, I might need to put that AED to use, soon

10+ Year Old Account
    So I felt like I needed to come in here to talk about what I just experienced.

I was basically forced in to marathoning the entirety of a Tenchi Muyo spinoff called "Pretty Sammy" today. Now, I've seem some really awful shows (I was once tricked in to watching an episode of Boku no Pico) but this... I felt like I was mentally burning to death. If you're familiar with the Tenchi series, you know it and all of it's spinoffs are absolute garbage. But this... this was something else. Even GXP was some high quality shit compared to this. Like, I saw Sasami Magical Girl Club and thought "Okay, there is no way they can produce anything worse than this". They were pretty fucking determined to prove me wrong.

Sorry, I just needed to vent that somewhere.

never even heard of those shows ;O go watch something nice to cleanse your mind ,X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lymph View Post
    Anyone watch samurai champloo? its on netflix, and im 23/26 the way through. It is quite good and very funny some episodes.
    Not watched it. I intend to at some point though, since its from the Cowboy Bebop director.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Not watched it. I intend to at some point though, since its from the Cowboy Bebop director.
    Oh really? It is? I have seen Cowboy Bebop too. I thought the style is somewhat similar. cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just finished all of Rozen Maiden.

It was amazing. Absolutely amazing...

When are we getting the new episodes. ;_; It better be a new season.

Souseiseki best doll

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished all of Rozen Maiden.

It was amazing. Absolutely amazing...

When are we getting the new episodes. ;_; It better be a new season.

Souseiseki best doll
    Suigintou or gtfo. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Suigintou or gtfo. :P
    How can you not like her cute hat and voice.

SERIOUSLY.

I want her so badly.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-11-30 at 11:06 PM.

Latest Shinsekai really repented for the disaster that was episode 8 (and the other episode with horrible visuals, back during the "rat wars" (for lack of a better name).
    I'm really looking forward to the next episode now, I hope the show keeps this up and doesn't take a dip again.

On another note, time to start reading the Tsukihime VN. Let's see if the anime truly is as terrible as fans say compared to the vn (I watched it and thought it was okay), when fans say things like "There is no Tsukihime anime", you start wondering just how badly it was butchered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
    Latest Shinsekai really repented for the disaster that was episode 8
    But.. but...

Episode 8 had delicious yaoi and yuri homolust...

sword of a stranger= one of the best anime action/sword fight movies ever

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Casual View Post
    sword of a stranger= one of the best anime action/sword fight movies ever
    Produced by BONES, might have to check that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

I wish they updated Bleach english dub more often. Once a week is killing me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shinsekai: Holy shit what did I just watch. It felt like the entire episode lasted only 4-5 minutes, that was amazing, but really really strange. I guess that's the end of Shun?

Robotics;Notes: So I guess girl from Steins;Gate was only a cameo? Slightly disappointing, I thought something had finally started. /sigh

K: Things are really starting to pick up. Hopefully we see a lot more from Anna's group because they haven't had that much of a spotlight. I like how the first king was called Adolph though, unless I misread that.

Kamisama: That last episode was hilarious. Poor Dragon King. All he wanted was revenge for his stolen eye. I wonder what that pinball thing was anyways.

Btooom!: Seriously, do people have the powers of teleportation in this world? One second on bomb, it blows, they miraculously escape it and end up 10 yards away.

she didnt escape the bomb she threw it away and a second it can travel quite fast ;P (she even said she threw it away ^^) also shinsekai wtf is shun rly dead? want a spoiler from the LN reader ;X
    and no u didnt misread in K he was called Adolph Weissmann but wtf was that bad german synchro even google read thingy is better ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Ha, they actually do look alike.