Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    DEF too popular imo, dont go in too overhyped or you wont enjoy. Sorta like me with halo series >_>
    It's easier going into K-On! not knowing anything about it like I did, and I fully enjoyed it.

WTB Season 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Rozen Maiden sounds interesting, will watch it right now.
    do it!
    desu boku and junk are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    do it!
    desu boku and junk are amazing!
    Worth it for boku alone.

Ginbei was adorable on the last episode, she reminds me of Yumu and Sayuka from touhou for some reason.
    pro-gun liberal

ok will try k-on then;P and yeah i have to update my list hate to updater older ones xP

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

I hope we get a Denpa Kyoushi anime in the future...read the manga in one go and it was great.

and its till ongoing ;P also we talked about it some time ago and in chapter 48 it says a anime CM (probably commercial) is being broadcast now <3

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I'll just drop this here with the translation. I think you'll all be pleased.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRkAr...&feature=g-all

"So that means, Master is... in love with DFM?!"

"How should I put it, she's a chuuni, but she's not just a chuuni..."

"You don't need a reason to love someone da~ze"

"You who are affected by the dark flames, will you enter a lovers' contract?"

... Or something like that. I'm terrible at moon language.

The translation was a top comment, so it may be off, but it seems to fit.

w00t want episode now give ;X seems about right i could understand only she loving him as a question and something about lovers at the end ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

From her reaction, could it be that she is in love with Rikka? Maybe she was pretending all this time to be with her?
    pro-gun liberal

I'm terribly bored so I need a new anime to watch. Last thing I watched was Mirai Nikki and it's now in my top 3 favorites. If any one could make a great recommendation that would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

Hnnng, I am so ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm terribly bored so I need a new anime to watch. Last thing I watched was Mirai Nikki and it's now in my top 3 favorites. If any one could make a great recommendation that would be greatly appreciated.
    I know it's been recommended countless times in this thread, but you should check out Fate/Zero if you haven't seen it. It's actually very similar to Mirai Nikki in certain ways.

Eden of the East is also pretty good and it's kinda crazy just how many similarities it has to Mirai Nikki, but the actual story is significantly different and very unique. (If you're looking for action, I'd pass on this one)

Also, is anyone else watching Psycho-Pass? I was getting really tired of how episodic it was getting, but I feel like it's moving away from that a bit and really tying the different arcs together in meaningful ways. The last episode was fantastic, can't wait for the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    I know it's been recommended countless times in this thread, but you should check out Fate/Zero if you haven't seen it. It's actually very similar to Mirai Nikki in certain ways.

Eden of the East is also pretty good and it's kinda crazy just how many similarities it has to Mirai Nikki, but the actual story is significantly different and very unique. (If you're looking for action, I'd pass on this one)

Also, is anyone else watching Psycho-Pass? I was getting really tired of how episodic it was getting, but I feel like it's moving away from that a bit and really tying the different arcs together in meaningful ways. The last episode was fantastic, can't wait for the next one.
    Eagerly waiting for the next episode. The show went from good to great with connecting the murders to each other.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Ixion Saga: Him reloading the sword like a gun after he used it as a nuke cracked me up. That was amazing. Did KT actually have boobs in the "flashback" even though he's a guy? Oh wow. Also, Erec-sama and his gang are far better then the MC and his gang. Far better. I want a show based around only them.

This show is based off of an MMO, isn't it? I'm amazed they put in so much to bring in people to their game. You'd think the average player base of an MMO would be turned away from some of the content in this show.

Tonari: Why is Natsume-chan so cute.

yes KT had boobs in his fantasy maybe he is a transvestite too xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    This show is based off of an MMO, isn't it? I'm amazed they put in so much to bring in people to their game. You'd think the average player base of an MMO would be turned away from some of the content in this show.
    I'm not sure if it's an MMO or not, I do know it's a video game of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'm not sure if it's an MMO or not, I do know it's a video game of some sort.
    Maybe not an MMO, but the chart says it's based off of an "Online Game".

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    yes KT had boobs in his fantasy maybe he is a transvestite too xD
    Maybe a wannabee?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Ixion Saga: Him reloading the sword like a gun after he used it as a nuke cracked me up. That was amazing. Did KT actually have boobs in the "flashback" even though he's a guy? Oh wow. Also, Erec-sama and his gang are far better then the MC and his gang. Far better. I want a show based around only them.

Tonari: Why is Natsume-chan so cute.
    It's a capcom mmo that's coming out in 2013 or something.
    KT seems more like a reverse trap. Not sure if they know it's a girl or not.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2012-12-03 at 07:55 PM.

Another good Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode, Mitsuyoshi Misawa is awesome.