Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Another good Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun episode, Mitsuyoshi Misawa is awesome.
    I enjoyed that episode as well

Anyone know where Commie's "Projects"-page went? I had almost finished my migration to it, but I don't know if I cba to trawl through torrent-sites whenever picking something I KNOW Commie has translated -.-

Also, I've started watching SAO these past four days, and caught up eight minutes ago. Why do I always catch up when shows go into the 'srs bissniss'-part of the arc?? -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Anyone know where Commie's "Projects"-page went? I had almost finished my migration to it, but I don't know if I cba to trawl through torrent-sites whenever picking something I KNOW Commie has translated -.-

Also, I've started watching SAO these past four days, and caught up eight minutes ago. Why do I always catch up when shows go into the 'srs bissniss'-part of the arc?? -.-
    Best time to catch up, it's finally getting good.

The last few episodes felt drop worthy to me they where stretching on like that.

Yeah, I noticed the drop-worthiness. Only reason I decided to catch was because I remember you guys praising the latest epi for getting back on track :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Oh, god, yes!

Btw, what was the name of that anime that portrayed Oda Nobunaga and comrades as girls? I need something new to watch, and can't decide on genre, so I thought I'd give it a go =P

Oh, god, yes!

Btw, what was the name of that anime that portrayed Oda Nobunaga and comrades as girls? I need something new to watch, and can't decide on genre, so I thought I'd give it a go =P
    A page or two back are some anime I recommended and that's in the list.

It's called Oda Nobuna no Yabou.

Wasn't it confirmed for a second season? I thought I remember hearing something about getting more.

Ooooh, I just saw a picture of Goemon. My fave hero of the era (for slightly obvious reasons, in addition to his Nintendo 64-fame :P).

Like the show already^^

Edit: Dunno if it has been confirmed for a second season, though. As you've probably guessed by now, it's not a show I paid close attention to :P

A second season was implied but no confirmation yet.

Heh, Goemon was cute ^_^

Heh, Goemon was cute ^_^

also I wish I could find the video diglett I think posted with her groupies talking about her dfc ;_;

just watched the new skaruasou episide awesome just awesome they basicly introduced 2 new characters too

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Last Episode of Girls Und Panzer, tried using commie subs since I knew the 8th episode was going to be with the CCCP themed team.
    They made me laugh a few times, but too much german, I would have been painful if I did not knew a little of japanese and german.
    The font they used made me spit my drink. I'm just going to keep using [Hiryuu], I will have to watch this episode again with good subs.

pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Last Episode of Girls Und Panzer, tried using commie subs since I knew the 8th episode was going to be with the CCCP themed team.
    They made me laugh a few times, but too much german, I would have been painful if I did not knew a little of japanese and german.
    The font they used made me spit my drink. I'm just going to keep using [Hiryuu], I will have to watch this episode again with good subs.
    Please don't tell me it's like that the entire time.

I don't know how Commie gets more downloads on that show then Hiryuu does. I'll just wait for Hiryuu like always.

Commie subs for g&p is always eine hälfte deutsch, the other half english. Well more like 1/3 german or something. It's funny, and I don't find it as irritating now as I found it the first episode. But that's maybe because I am german and thus, use german nearly as much as I use english.

Also, that scene was WIN:

I don't know how Commie gets more downloads on that show then Hiryuu does. I'll just wait for Hiryuu like always.
    simply because they release faster thats reason enough for most people
    also cant agree with u sahugani i am german too and i find the denglish totally irritating ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Probably because they release the stuff first.
    pro-gun liberal

7 Seeds needs an anime, love the manga.

Game of Thrones FB page asked what people would think if GoT was an anime.

Talk about an explosion of ignorance from people who think all anime is like Naruto and Pokemon. >.> I had to quit reading the comments cause I was raging so hard and I'm already sick.

Also listening to that song on repeat. Amazing VA's.