10+ Year Old Account
    I've never cried as much because of a show as I did because of Clannad: After Story. It will probably always be in my top 2 anime because of the emotional attachment I got to the characters.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

its says original manga oriented that lets me hope dont like the current season its alot worse then the other 2 :X especially the art style ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    its says original manga oriented that lets me hope dont like the current season its alot worse then the other 2 :X especially the art style ^^
    Sadly the new one is still by Manglobe, the creators of the newest season.

thats bad :< maybe enough people said the same thing i did and they change it back to the original one ;X dunno how u guys feel but for me its kinda destroying the show ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    cage of eden ending in 3 chapters? another manga i love ending.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

what? where did u see that ;O and wrapping this up in 3 chapters is kinda heavy o_O

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    what? where did u see that ;O and wrapping this up in 3 chapters is kinda heavy o_O
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...-more-chapters.
    Hope it wasnt' because of a cancel
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

well the story is pretty close to the end but could be that just not all chapters are translated as it sometimes happens to cage of eden ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    So, yeah, with the second season of Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai coming out in less than 4 weeks, I feel like saying something. Kobato best loli!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    So, yeah, with the second season of Boku ha Tomodachi ga Sukunai coming out in less than 4 weeks, I feel like saying something. Kobato best loli!
    Something feels different...

Also yes Kobato is an amazing loli.

First Winter 2013 anime tonight. Boku no Imōto wa 'Ōsaka Okan' which was just picked up by Crunchyroll.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-12-21 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

First Winter 2013 anime tonight. Boku no Imōto wa 'Ōsaka Okan' which was just picked up by Crunchyroll.
    Looks like it might be interesting. I'm not very hard to please when it comes to anime lol. Winter season looks like it's going to be pretty good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I've never cried as much because of a show as I did because of Clannad: After Story. It will probably always be in my top 2 anime because of the emotional attachment I got to the characters.
    Just finished watching it, and I really teared up too. I rarely cry.

Just finished Hanasauku Iroha and holy crap. One of the best anime I've ever watched by far. Definitely a top 5 for me. The art and animation was beautiful, the soundtrack was amazing and fit perfectly, just everything about this show was awesome. When it ended I felt completely satisfied with it. Wasn't too long, wasn't too short. Just perfect. If you haven't seen it already, do yourself a favor and watch it. Make sure you get the 1080p version, or at least 720p, too. Anything less is a crime against this show lol. Seriously though, WATCH THIS SHOW. You wont regret it.

Boku no Imouto wa Osaka Okan sounds like oniichan no dakedo from description xD except that she is tsundere ;P

started to download now so lets see how good the first episode of the first anime this season is ;P ok download finished and i just saw its only 3m anime noes :X

also SSY was a good episode again cant wait for the next one

FT also gets now a alot of good ep's in a row for the people that have red the manga they know what i mean ;D
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-22 at 09:55 AM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Oskz View Post
    Just finished watching it, and I really teared up too. I rarely cry.
    It's funny considering I've already seen it several times and know what will happen, I still plant my face in a cushion and cry.

atleast u can cry i only get sad ;X but i must say it was by far the saddest thing i have seen up to this date ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Great end to SAO. I totally didn't expect the last 2 mins. Wow.

yeah great episode but the end is kinda definate so sadly no 2nd season for a great show as it seems ,X i liked asunas old avatar more btw! and id rly love to get another season for the other ln's as i rly like the characters :<

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah great episode but the end is kinda definate so sadly no 2nd season for a great show as it seems ,X i liked asunas old avatar more btw! and id rly love to get another season for the other ln's as i rly like the characters :<
    i like her undine character more :P might be the blue hair i'm crushing on.
    overall it gets a 6 of me, maybe a 7max.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni