Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ménage à trois?!
    That would be great.
    I don't think Asuna would mind sharing.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    That would be great.
    I don't think Asuna would mind sharing.
    She does seem like a pretty 21st Century girl. I will remain hopeful until the episode airs and if it disappoints, I'm sure there's plenty of doujin out there that won't. x3

who would be the 3rd person ? ;O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Kirito, unfortunately. Wouldn't mind trying to shoehorn Sakuya in their instead, somehow. xD

Oh, also, been watching Evangelion. Started to watch it years ago but was ill at the time, so whenever I tried watching it again, it just reminded me of feeling like crap. But, I forced myself through the first couple of episodes and its pretty awesome.

The fight at the climax of episode 18 was frigging sick! I was really expecting for Toji to just be much inside that injection pod, which I think would have been way cooler (cos darker is always edgier and therefore better, duh) and would have had a lot more impact, but regardless, the shizzle going down in 19 is making up for it.
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-12-16 at 10:01 PM.

ok i thought muv luv ends today cause all the sites say 24 ep's but it didnt would have been kinda strange xD and i think it could get a 2nd season too i dont think they can finish everything in 1 ep now ;O
    also this dt episode was quite funny

p.s: sakyua or the cat lady depends on his preference ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

That fucking SAO episode. God damnit. Damnit damnit damnit.

Of course the main enemy is a wuss like that and Kirito becomes super mary-sue at the end destroying him. Fuck everything. At least we got to see more of Kayaba being a glorious bastard for a bit.

Why does it have to end right there. Why why why why why. I bet the next episode is going to be a bunch of stupid back and forth "Kirito!" "Asuna!" "Kirito!" "Asuna!" instead of anything ACTUALLY HAPPENING. Like for example finding the main bad guy IRL or shutting down the game, or more Sugu, or meeting people from the games (including SAO) IRL, or rounding up all the scientists and jailing them and finding out more about the technology they where using to further science in ALO.

But no, I bet it's just going to be Asuna and Kirito crying in each others arms 99% of the episode.

I hate this show.

Jojo on the other hand was AWESOME. Surprising Straits died just like that, but it set up the next villain well. Also YES at Speedwagon being alive again.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Sword Art Online confirmed for having the dumbest usage of deus ex machina ever. Why the fuck didn't he just use Heathcliff's admin controls from the beginning? And everything under pain level bla bla something 3 affects the real body, so Kirito just either butchered or disabled the main villain. So much for being the "righteous noble" hero they've made him be for the past 23 episodes. Speaking of the main villain - guy was just generic and stupid.
    Just why. Bloody DBZ mary sue deus ex machina twists made more sense (and they are all awful).

Atleast the soundtrack is good.
    I feel his "butchering" of him was very human of kirito. In the hospital he basically threatened to kill asuna if he came near her again, admitted he held the 300 missing sao players. then add in what he was doing to asuna :P

Magi: Talk about tsundere. That princess sure has a LOT of it. She's also way too cute for an evil princess of the Kou empire.

Plots starting to pick up on pace though, now that the three are back together again, we've met the Kou Empire and their magi, and we know the backstory of what's happening.

Ixion Saga: With DT and the Princess dead (http://i.imgur.com/WwMK6.jpg) I guess it's time for some awesome buff guy & trap adventures for the rest of the season. :3

Robotics;Notes: I wonder when it's going to start getting into the actual plot and the psychological stuff like the sun blowing up instead of just robots robots and more robots. I felt something from the last scene, but it feels like we've gotten a bunch of those in previous episodes but it just goes right back to robots.

MY body is ready!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    I feel his "butchering" of him was very human of kirito. In the hospital he basically threatened to kill asuna if he came near her again, admitted he held the 300 missing sao players. then add in what he was doing to asuna :P
    SAO I'd have to agree with this. Even if he's portrayed as some noble person, I think him flipping out and doing what he did is easily a reaction I wouldn't be surprised to see from most people, regardless of their previous dispositions. Asuna was essentially about to be raped, on top of trapping her in ALO and attempting to marry her. I'd go ballistic if someone was doing that to my SO too. And I'm very much against violence.

I'm glad this arc is over though. After SAO ended this show dropped significantly in entertainment value for me. Lack of a death penalty, no Asuna, and other things I can't really explain made it not nearly as enjoyable. Still liked it quite a bit, but not nearly as much as SAO.

With how popular this show is I'm sure it will get another season. Hopefully it's better than ALO, and just as good as SAO was. I just wish all 25 episodes had been in SAO and they'd never gone to ALO. Them actually clearing the game would of been much cooler. I did like the fact Kirito's sister was in this arc though.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    After SAO ended this show dropped significantly in entertainment value for me.
    Same here, though different reasons.

Plot Hole Online =\

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    MY body is ready!!!!!
    [video=youtube;E0gHdbud-is]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0gHdbud-is[video]
    Glorious Black Hanekawa! I can't wait!
    Though, I shall miss short-haired Hanekawa, when she is not in her ultimate form. The bob hair suits her 'mortal' self way better. Plus, I'll miss Snails. QQ

just watched and finished bakemonogatari 2 days ago is nisemonogatari good? also hachikuji ftw but snake girl even better xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    just watched and finished bakemonogatari 2 days ago is nisemonogatari good? also hachikuji ftw but snake girl even better xD
    Snake is uber cute. ^^

Well, I still really liked it. But, quite a few people put it down as being too 'fan-servicey' and harem focused. I still think the characters are great, the atmosphere is powerful and I think its awesome that Shinobu has a proper part in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Magi: Talk about tsundere. That princess sure has a LOT of it. She's also way too cute for an evil princess of the Kou empire.

Plots starting to pick up on pace though, now that the three are back together again, we've met the Kou Empire and their magi, and we know the backstory of what's happening.

Ixion Saga: With DT and the Princess dead (http://i.imgur.com/WwMK6.jpg) I guess it's time for some awesome buff guy & trap adventures for the rest of the season. :3

Robotics;Notes: I wonder when it's going to start getting into the actual plot and the psychological stuff like the sun blowing up instead of just robots robots and more robots. I felt something from the last scene, but it feels like we've gotten a bunch of those in previous episodes but it just goes right back to robots.
    R;N don't worry Daru (steins;gate) will show up sooner or later in the series
    and you shouldn't worry about R;N at all, the confusion/plot started a few episodes already and no1 noticed :P

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Snake is uber cute. ^^

Well, I still really liked it. But, quite a few people put it down as being too 'fan-servicey' and harem focused. I still think the characters are great, the atmosphere is powerful and I think its awesome that Shinobu has a proper part in it.
    well nise is solely fanservice, it's something written by the author that originally wasn't meant to be released.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    R;N don't worry Daru (steins;gate) will show up sooner or later in the series
    and you shouldn't worry about R;N at all, the confusion/plot started a few episodes already and no1 noticed :P
    Wait, he seriously shows up? I thought it was just that one girl. What I do know is something is up with that app, the weird messages he's been getting, the song, and the conspiracy of the sun blowing up plus this new stone. Also something with the convenience store owner tying into it all.

The new Rozen Maiden Project will be a TV Anime and also get spin-off.

A lot of people where thinking just a few more OVA's. This is really nice to hear.

Tasogare 12 Directors cut and the OVA also just came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Wait, he seriously shows up? I thought it was just that one girl. What I do know is something is up with that app, the weird messages he's been getting, the song, and the conspiracy of the sun blowing up plus this new stone. Also something with the convenience store owner tying into it all.

The new Rozen Maiden Project will be a TV Anime and also get spin-off.

A lot of people where thinking just a few more OVA's. This is really nice to hear.

Tasogare 12 Directors cut and the OVA also just came out.
    Yes he does with an rather important role There's also a few chars from chaos;head that should appear also. The antagonist already showed up but that will be revealed at a later date. Ye the convenience store owner eh. keep an eye on her

Tasogare ova was great. Skelington missed Yuuko, but now there won't ever be anymore. :c
    Still two Sankarea ovas that still haven't been subbed for over a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    The antagonist already showed up but that will be revealed at a later date.
    This makes me want to rewatch all the episodes and write down my candidate.

Now I have to watch Chaos;Head. Ah well, it can't be that bad. Is this the tie up to all the previous games that deals with the Committee? It feels like they are making various games that are going to tie in to one final story and I didn't think this would be it.

I also assume you've played the VN? Didn't realize it had an English translation yet (unless you know Japanese and in that case buh).

What is the name of the tasogare ova? / would kitten be ok for engwrish subs?
    Last edited by Diesta; 2012-12-17 at 08:28 PM.