Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    If it counts as full of moe, a-channel is good.
    Oh wow. I forgot about that... in my backlog...

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Use yande.re too.
    Oh yeah! Ty, I forget about Yande.re. =B

Just finished Tasogare Otome x Amnesia. Roller coaster of feels! Really enjoyed it! Yumi Hara's voice is my waifu.
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-12-19 at 07:14 PM.

soon the last chu2 ep will be rdy for download cant wait ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    soon the last chu2 ep will be rdy for download cant wait ;P
    Huh. Zero-raws hasn't released their raw ones yet though. O.o
    It's the one I see with most completed downloads, soooo yeah.
    Learn Japanese!

w00t no raw yet? my statement was just about the usuall release time that is at around 24:00 in germany every wednesday xD right before i go to sleep but if no raw got released yet that sucks ;<

edit says nvm gg just released it fired my torrent up even 2hours earlier then usually ;P

liked this episode actually concludes the anime pretty well but also lets open the possebility for another season ;X also in the last frame it says see you again! so lets hope for season 2 ;P
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2012-12-19 at 10:20 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Just saw last ep of chu2, i really liked how they decided to end it.

Loved the final ep of chuunibyou. Best of Season by far. Only minor gripe is that they didn't kiss =(

Also, HHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH
    Last edited by Sahugani; 2012-12-19 at 11:46 PM.

Only complain I have about Chuuni.

She didn't use the Mauser C96

Panzer

Katusha would had obliterated the main team if she wasn't [I]compassionate[/I], I guess her worst flaw was also her best feature.

I like finally seeing the mechanic team in the show. The Online team is the worst so far.

I found this picture while looking for a Katusha picture.
    Last edited by Satan; 2012-12-20 at 12:40 AM.
    pro-gun liberal

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Oh god "Koe de Oshigoto!", why doesn't this have more episodes?
    A 16-year-old girl who was asked to become an erotic game voice actress on her 16th birthday by her 28-year-old sister at her company. Best of all: she's getting really into it ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ
    I'm still more amused that people know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Pff, I just randomly stumbled upon this show.
    It is made by a H-Mangaka too.

Sakurasou: Why is maid trap so adorable.

Really liked this episode. Misaki being so optimistic at that scene made me feel really happy. Her outlook on life really breaks through the show itself and hits you. I wonder how it's going to have Mashiro stay though, probably what Sorata yells out during the Nyanboron thing.

Chu2Koi: A great ending to the series cementing it as one of my favorites. I was really surprised at how well all the characters and the story itself developed in just 12 episodes. It did something that generally takes 24 episodes to do well. I do like how they where biking from the cops. Dekomori with her hair down is adorable.

Really seems like the ending opened it up to another season, so hoping for more. With the sales I wouldn't doubt it getting a second season, but being KyoAni I don't want to hope too much.

Code:Breaker: The ending is either going to be great (for the show) or absolutely awful. MC is as annoying as always, and did they really animate it so the countdown to the bomb, RIGHT WHERE THE BOMBS BLEW, was on big screens for everyone to see? Who in their right mind would walk around like normal in a time like this, right next to a big screen that has a countdown, RIGHT WHEN THE COUNTDOWN REACHES 00:00:00 and expect everything to be fine.

I don't think they thought that one through.

Also, wouldn't the Sky Tower be one of the first places to look? You'd think someone blowing up most of Japan would like to see it happening, and that place is a great vantage point for both that and sending out signals.

Tonari: Why is Natsume so adorable. Her confessing at the end was great. Micchan is awesome anyways, she should hook up with him. He's just four years older then her anyways.

Still rooting for Yamaken even though it's obvious he's going to lose. Haru is just annoying.

All that black.

Chuu2: Yeah, that was a nice conclusion to the story and it put across the message I was hoping it would. 'Social convention be damned! Live how you want to live and don't be embarrassed to be yourself, eccentricities, imaginative outbursts and all, and don't try to behave in a way you believe you are expected to behave.'

The paper catch fail is still my favourite part of the show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnrUVOYpuEk). Such adorable reactions to pain could drive a man to sadism.
    Last edited by Baiyn; 2012-12-20 at 10:47 AM.

I just finished watching to 293 of naruto shippuuden, and I wonder what it was that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago? I even heard one guy killed himself because of it.

Does anyone remember what it was?

PS: Fairy Tail is once again very cool. The fillers were shit.

one of the main characters died or something like that and i think only girls cried about it ^^

and yeah fairy tail is very cool i cant wait for the next episodes when they start rampaging like a baws (the erza game is best xD)

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

I have been watching a few romance anime recently. And stumbled across Sekaiichi Hatsukoi, which is about guy/guy romances. And seriously, was the best romance series I have seen. You follow 3 pairs through the series, that are connected to each other but with their own love stories. There is a "main couple" you follow, then 2 "side couples". A few episodes in and eventually introduced to all 3 stories I thought "Hey, is the whole office gay?", since 4 of them are co-workers. But a side from that, it's a really good romance anime.

Because of this series I also watched Jonjou Romantica, which comes from the same maker. Same concept, 1 main couple, 2 side stories. All somehow connected.
    I found Sekaiichi Hatsukoi the better one of these two. My biggest problem in SH was that I personally didn't feel like the main couple had closure in the end, while all other couples in both series had.

If someone like romance, these two are quite good. If you don't find guy/guy romances weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    I just finished watching to 293 of naruto shippuuden, and I wonder what it was that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago? I even heard one guy killed himself because of it.

Does anyone remember what it was?

PS: Fairy Tail is once again very cool. The fillers were shit.
    Not sure who you mean that so many people got hyped and cried over a few weeks/months ago, at least not in the anime. A couple of weeks ago in the manga, the identity of one of the main bad guys who's been the topic of many heated discussions were revealed. A lot of people were saddened by who it was, because it was so painstakingly obvious that we thought it had to be someone else. The russian kid who committed suicide did it because Itachi died, but he died a looong ago. I guess that kid began watching the show quite recently, or the article was old and only got spotlight recently. Itachi actually gets resurrected with a forbidden jutsu later on, but "dies" again.

I'm only reading Fairy Tail, is it worth watching?
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

yes fairy tail is a pretty good anime adaption only thing is it has between arcs filler arcs but most of them arent that bad and not that long the last one before t he deimou enbou was pretty long but that was simply because anime isnt far behind the manga ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Ah, thanks Badhairday. It was Itachi yes I know Itachi is resurrected, and so are many others, which is where the anime is at right now, although it's in middle of fillers (ends at episode 295 i believe)

And yes, Fairy Tail is one of the best animes I've ever watched/am watching. The fillers aren't very good, but apart from those, it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Ah, thanks Badhairday. It was Itachi yes I know Itachi is resurrected, and so are many others, which is where the anime is at right now, although it's in middle of fillers (ends at episode 295 i believe)

And yes, Fairy Tail is one of the best animes I've ever watched/am watching. The fillers aren't very good, but apart from those, it's awesome.
    well there is only one filler arc so far.

well one arc but about 10 filler episodes over all ;P 3 beteween most arcs i think like with the fake dragon and stuff

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL