Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Meh. That part didn't bother me too much. I think the big thing about the potential the 'Seed' gave people was to explore limitless worlds and people could create their dream worlds. So, you could level a character up in a setting you are comfortable with, perhaps PvE oriented or exclusively, and then you could transfer your character to a nightmarish but awesome post-apocalyptic world exclusively dedicated to PvP on a global scale.
    Games wouldn't have to necessarily follow the typical MMO progression structure, but I'm sure there would be plenty of worlds that utilised it and it would be most enjoyable to reset your stats there, but I'm sure there'd be some where it was advantageous to go there only at level cap.
    Well sure, giving the tools for anyone to make their dream world like that sounds wonderful. But jumping into a game with everything capped, even if you don't know the game would suck. The journey to the max level is supposed to be fun! But yeah, having some world that is all around very difficult with only lvl capped players sounds neat.
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post

I loved Hanasaku Iroha, along with Tari Tari. Not quite slice of life, but not too much melodrama, and with characters that actually develop!
    I loved Tari Tari too. Was an awesome show.

It was fairly obvious from the beginning they would actually die in real life if they died in the game, but that is one of the reasons I love Kayaba so much. He isn't really a typical villain, just someone that's really bored with stuff. Kinda like the Psycho-Pass guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It was fairly obvious from the beginning they would actually die in real life if they died in the game, but that is one of the reasons I love Kayaba so much. He isn't really a typical villain, just someone that's really bored with stuff. Kinda like the Psycho-Pass guy.
    Well, yeah. It was obvious in the beginning because they talked so much about it. But after getting out of SAO no one talked about the deaths anymore, making me believe that kayaba just straight up lied about it to make people more serious in the game.
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I loved Tari Tari too. Was an awesome show.
    Yes, it is a lovely show.
    pro-gun liberal

First world problems, I couldn't get my poster laminated because it was too big. A friend suggested to buy a poster frame instead, but checking online, those are all too small. This poster is massive, the largest one in stores is 24 x 36, and the poster is 27 x 39.5. /sigh
    3DS Friend Code: 4570-7512-3595

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    First world problems, I couldn't get my poster laminated because it was too big. A friend suggested to buy a poster frame instead, but checking online, those are all too small. This poster is massive, the largest one in stores is 24 x 36, and the poster is 27 x 39.5. /sigh
    You managed to get one of the 27 or whatever posters? Well played. When it comes to posters, the bigger the better!

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    You managed to get one of the 27 or whatever posters? Well played. When it comes to posters, the bigger the better!
    Not just one, two. My sister and father went with me, and my sister, whom sat next to me, also won one, but she didn't want it so she gave it to me. so I got 2 of the 27.

Mechagnome
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Not quite related to the topic at hand but still SAO: Did anyone else get a bit bothered by the whole "You can transfer your character between MMOs thanks to the Seed"? Kinda defeats the whole point of an MMO if you don't need to gear/skill up and just jump to the highest level.
    SAO uses deus ex plot device/game mechanic at every twist and turn. The novel writer is relatively new at his craft, he has only two works in light novel format (granted they're huge and have been animated already) so occasionally things pop up that seem out of place in terms of writing a good long term anime. Though, it wasn't intended to even be an anime in the first place so... I don't place judgement.
    Naftc, "Hunters are the cheapest class in game and when played right are more deadly than a train plowing through a field of bunnies covered in napalm"

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
    SAO uses deus ex plot device/game mechanic at every twist and turn. The novel writer is relatively new at his craft, he has only two works in light novel format (granted they're huge and have been animated already) so occasionally things pop up that seem out of place in terms of writing a good long term anime. Though, it wasn't intended to even be an anime in the first place so... I don't place judgement.
    I was talking about what they mention at the very end of the show, what "The Seed" the Kirito received from Kayaba was and all the new worlds that would be created thanks to it. I didn't mind the stats from the SAO game getting transferred into the new one, since he didn't have that much time and somehow getting maxed out so fast would've been far more ridiculous than encountering some bug because of the games using the same codes or w/e. ^^
    singin' lalalalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Could always take it to a frame/photo shop. Most can make custom sized frames. Might be a bit pricey though. I have a few autographed posters I had framed but they are all movie posters so they used standard frames but they look really nice.

Muv-Luv we will get a season 2 with this ending right ? ;X
    DT do u guys think he will come back next ep ? or does it still take some more time ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Is anyone aware of an english sub of Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo out yet? My normal sites yield no results

BD's arent out yet for Eva 3.0

Is Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo out at all? :P Thought it has at least 6 months to go.

saki episode of side a ep 13 got released on CR ;O ep 12 got aired like half a year ago ^^ also mal says finished airing 12 ep anime so wtf ;X

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Eva 3.0 was out on theaters but for it to be subbed you need a BD/DvD Rip. And those are not out yet.

---------- Post added 2012-12-24 at 11:49 AM ----------

Those saki ep are considered specials but would basically be 13 - 14 and 15.

ah ok thought it would finally continue and was just named wrong ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Could always take it to a frame/photo shop. Most can make custom sized frames. Might be a bit pricey though. I have a few autographed posters I had framed but they are all movie posters so they used standard frames but they look really nice.

I actually was able to buy a poster frame for it, and it's set up on the wall right in front of my desk where I have my laptop. It looks really nice. But it's still a big freakin poster. Since the frame was about $20, I only bought one, so I still have one poster leftover. It's funny, too. At the movie, people were willing to shell out $40 for one. I saw someone trying to sell one on ebay for $60. Maybe I'll hold on to the extra one for later.

Someone buy me this 1/4th size figurine.
    http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/goods/goods...Y=NEOGDS-77828