Commie has a few minor issues with wording (imo) but they're fine. I haven't watched UTW-Mazui.

I went for UTW-mazui but i guess it just ends up as personal preference, neither is bad imo

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Whatevs, brah, loli Shinobu can't make up an army. Besides, you didn't even post her with her cooru as fuck hat.

Series?

Also i'm back. No GF and gonna be a bit pickier in the future LOL. Add in some other RL things and yeah haven't been watching alot of anime lately....TBH ever since those harddrives died last summer been pess obsessed LOL.

Also no hentai allowed for some time...Sadly LOL.

Anyways yeah back LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Series?
    Bakemonogatari. Then Nisemonogatari and Nekomonogatari.

The cutest.

So, I was kinda bored and started browsing some wikis and such. I found something kind of interesting, it's about Konjiki no Yami. We all know that Yabuki Kentarou (the guy that made the wallpaper on my second screen ^^) is the graphics guy working at To LOVE-ru. Before starting the work, he also wrote/illustrated another novel, called Black Cat.

The main character in Black Cat is Eve, which shares a pretty simmilar story with Yami-chan. Created in laboratories, the ability to change their body's shape, created to be a weapon, emotionless. Both of them are blondes, with red-ish eyes. Hell, even their clothing is simmilar.

Comparison: Eve from Black Cat- first link; second link; third link

Yami-chan: first link; second link

could there be any link between them?

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    So, I was kinda bored and started browsing some wikis and such. I found something kind of interesting, it's about Konjiki no Yami. We all know that Yabuki Kentarou (the guy that made the wallpaper on my second screen ^^) is the graphics guy working at To LOVE-ru. Before starting the work, he also wrote/illustrated another novel, called Black Cat.

The main character in Black Cat is Eve, which shares a pretty simmilar story with Yami-chan. Created in laboratories, the ability to change their body's shape, created to be a weapon, emotionless. Both of them are blondes, with red-ish eyes. Hell, even their clothing is simmilar.

There is a to love ru black cat crossover chapter actually. Seems the Black Cat main character knows yami. Now whether they're the sane ones or multiversal counterparts i canna say but yeah already covered LOL.

that is hilarious worer

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post

When I read the To Love Ru manga, there was actually a chapter with Yami that referenced Black Cat. Although only a character showed up and there wasn't anything about it in the follow chapters.

Now that new Ixion Saga DT. I don't even know what to say. My mind is full of wat
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    that is hilarious worer
    Actually i think the MÄR characters in Hayate no gotoku is better. Like how Babo had a kids drawing of him in one episode or how Wendy and Nanashi i think it is show up in wanted posters/the crowd.

Hayate No Gotoku honestly is one of those shows it's best to go back and see after watching more anime just to see how many more references you get.

how do u even see that stuff? i watched hayate no gotoku and did read MÄR too but didnt see that xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

does anyone know a decent sub group for hellsing ultimate? I want to watch the last one but on every upload people complain about subs

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    Now that new Ixion Saga DT. I don't even know what to say. My mind is full of wat
    Seriously. Best filler episode ever. A bipolar psychopath yandere.

Little Busters - Should have expected it would get into some weird stuff, seeing as it's Key. Interesting to see how the relationship between Riki and the Manager will go now.

Magi - Finally something is really starting to happen. I wonder if the Balbadd arc will take up the entire next cour or if we will be getting another arc too. It's pretty obvious with how well it's doing either way we will be getting a second season though.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    how do u even see that stuff? i watched hayate no gotoku and did read MÄR too but didnt see that xD
    LOL TBH I had JUST watched MÄR right before rewatching Hayate no Gotoku. This was the first series. The filler episode with nagi in the lost kids are is where the Babo drawing is. Then then other bits show up at random LOL.

Just finished Candy Boy. I guess I will start on Hanasaku Iroha now.

I was looking for Kalafina on youtube and I stumbled across this. I did not know they did the theme songs for Kara no Kyoukai. Have any of you watched the films and can share your opinion of them? There is seven total I suppose I will download the first film sometime and check it out.

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-01-07 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I was looking for Kalafina on youtube and I stumbled across this. I did not know they did the theme songs for Kara no Kyoukai. Have any of you watched the films and can share your opinion of them? There is seven total I suppose I will download the first film sometime and check it out.
    Go watch them as soon as you can, they're fantastic. Especially the 5th one, easily the best. If you like Type-Moon at all, you'll love them. Lots of supernatural themes and magic, along with fantastic animation (ufotable) and music (Kajiura Yuki/Kalafina).

They aren't in chronological order, so it can be a little hard to follow at times, but it all makes sense by the end. There's also a new film in the series that was announced a while back, so it's a great time to catch up. One of my top 5 anime to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Just finished Candy Boy. I guess I will start on Hanasaku Iroha now.
    What'd you think? And enjoy!

Just started Kokoro Connect and I'm on episode 6. Wasn't expecting all this drama lol. For some reason I thought it was going to be like Amagami SS, with a few episodes per girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Go watch them as soon as you can, they're fantastic. Especially the 5th one, easily the best. If you like Type-Moon at all, you'll love them. Lots of supernatural themes and magic, along with fantastic animation (ufotable) and music (Kajiura Yuki/Kalafina).

They aren't in chronological order, so it can be a little hard to follow at times, but it all makes sense by the end. There's also a new film in the series that was announced a while back, so it's a great time to catch up. One of my top 5 anime to date.
    ^
    Just ignore the time disjoint, it'll make sense.
    You'll end up smacking yourself trying to figure it out, or you can just watch it all!
    Sorta.
    And 5th one is the best. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just started Kokoro Connect and I'm on episode 6. Wasn't expecting all this drama lol. For some reason I thought it was going to be like Amagami SS, with a few episodes per girl.
    Completely opposite of that. Some of the arcs might focus on one character more then the others from the group, but it is definitely not a harem.

Started Chihayafuru. Went into it only with the thought that it might be light-hearted and a nice watch (felt like watching something like that) and I'm loving every episode. It gives me that warm feeling I haven't gotten from many shows of a nice blend of not too much but enough comedy, great characters, heartwarming scenes, and a general euphoria. Need to catch up real quick to get into the new season.