Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    What subgroup would those who have watched Kara no Kyoukai recommend?

27GB of movies so I don't want to get a bad one and then have to redownload all over. I'm downloading a coalgirls one now.
    I used the Coalgirls release myself, which uses gg's subs and looks very good. They also have the official English subs on the release, but I'm pretty sure I used gg's track. So you should be good.

Just finished Kokoro Connect. Was pretty damn good. Inaban was such an awesome character and her voice actor did an amazing job.

CoalGirls are usually blue ray release and stuff.

Speaking of, what happened to CoalGuys.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post

Haven't seen them since K-On movie.

Zettai Karen - Holy shit. Another surprise of the season. Not only do we get Accelerator but also Touma.

That twist at the end. I want more.

Hakkenden I'm not sure what to think of. It looks interesting, and I don't plan on dropping it. A lot of what in the episode though.

Also, anyone watched Psychic Squad? Is it any good?

Three more hours until Kara no Kyoukai finishes downloading. I am excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished Kokoro Connect. Was pretty damn good. Inaban was such an awesome character and her voice actor did an amazing job.
    She does alot of great work tbh. She's the voice actress for Yano Ayane in Kimi ni Todoke, Ultear and Virgo in Fairy Tail, Takanashi Yomi/Dead Master in Black Rock Shooter and many more

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Organize folders before you go all crazy with saving pictures.
    I'm too far gone. =I

---

I understand why he has those reactions, but it's still unfair. Still, it's nice for Nanami to maybe catch a break.
    (Love the instrumentation at the start of the ED and the new OP is nice too.)

well he is just the typical male anime protagonist that doesent understand that those people actually love him ;P would be nice if he would just understand it and actually decides for 1 of the 2 ;X

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    well he is just the typical male anime protagonist that doesent understand that those people actually love him ;P would be nice if he would just understand it and actually decides for 1 of the 2 ;X
    Aye, I thought they were moving it that way with episode 12 and even the first third of 13, with Manami seeming like she was preparing to 'move out of the way', but this episode has thrown a curve-ball. But, I like that. It's great that such a typical story in a typical setting is being told so well and animated so beautifully. It's really one of my favourites for 2012/13.

I was actually referring more though to Sorata's reactions of resentful jealousy towards Mashiro. It's totally understandable and something I can sympathise with, but when someone clearly cares about you that much you'd think you'd try to rise above the petty stuff and let them live how they want and support them regardless. They don't have to commit 100% to the stuff they excel at just so you don't feel bad about not having their level of talent, even though I'll admit that seeing people squander gifts is undeniably frustrating. Jin is the same and its an interesting flaw for two of the main male characters to have regarding two of their potential lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Aye, I thought they were moving it that way with episode 12 and even the first third of 13, with Manami seeming like she was preparing to 'move out of the way', but this episode has thrown a curve-ball. But, I like that. It's great that such a typical story in a typical setting is being told so well and animated so beautifully. It's really one of my favourites for 2012/13.

I was actually referring more though to Sorata's reactions of resentful jealousy towards Mashiro. It's totally understandable and something I can sympathise with, but when someone clearly cares about you that much you'd think you'd try to rise above the petty stuff and let them live how they want and support them regardless. They don't have to commit 100% to the stuff they excel at just so you don't feel bad about not having their level of talent, even though I'll admit that seeing people squander gifts is undeniably frustrating. Jin is the same and its an interesting flaw for two of the main male characters to have regarding two of their potential lovers.
    Yeah they're throwing a curve ball of potentially doing Manami + Sorata, but I guess it will just end up being him + Mashiro, it's just the feeling I get when I watch the anime. I don't mind him ending up with either one though, although I'm sort of rooting for Manami.
    It's anime we're talking about here though, anything could happen.

I'm too far gone. =I
    This is why you organize from the start.

coalshit
    bloatgirls
    same bloated shit
    http://i.imgur.com/8M7c7.jpg

Senyu short anime.. that's some funny shit ^^

I wish hard drives were cheaper. Only 850 gb left on my 3 tb external. (all that anime I download lol) I want to pick up another 3 of the 3 tb external (1 for additional space the other 2 to back them up), but that would cost like $450-500 =(. I was going to buy some during the winter sales, but they weren't any cheaper. Hilariously enough, Amazon actually RAISED the price on black friday/cyber monday of the external I wanted to buy. It was cheaper when it wasn't on sale lol.

I wish hard drives were cheaper. Only 850 gb left on my 3 tb external. (all that anime I download lol) I want to pick up another 3 of the 3 tb external (1 for additional space the other 2 to back them up), but that would cost like $450-500 =(. I was going to buy some during the winter sales, but they weren't any cheaper. Hilariously enough, Amazon actually RAISED the price on black friday/cyber monday of the external I wanted to buy. It was cheaper when it wasn't on sale lol.
    I got a nice 2TB internal for only $105 at Best Buy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah they're throwing a curve ball of potentially doing Manami + Sorata, but I guess it will just end up being him + Mashiro, it's just the feeling I get when I watch the anime. I don't mind him ending up with either one though, although I'm sort of rooting for Manami.
    It's anime we're talking about here though, anything could happen.
    Indeedy. I'd just like to see them all happy by the end of it and Jin and Sorata not being such dicks to the Misaki and Mashiro respectively all the time.

This is why you organize from the start.
    One day I'm gonna just have to sit down, suck it up and start drag/dropping err'vrything. D'x

Ouch i can get a TB external for £70

One day I'm gonna just have to sit down, suck it up and start drag/dropping err'vrything. D'x
    Do it now. Great uh... mouse practice?

Indeedy. I'd just like to see them all happy by the end of it and Jin and Sorata not being such dicks to the Misaki and Mashiro respectively all the time.

I was like you once upon a time, with 3000 MLP pics to sort :|

Don't do one image at a time, set to List or something where you can see a lot at once and select everything for a particular folder. It's way quicker

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに