Could anyone recommend me some anime?

Here is what I've seen (short list don't worry )

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of those and they were all recommendations from people, so I was looking for more. Thanks! ^^

EDIT: Forgot to post the list --' http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sythari
    Last edited by -Skye; 2013-01-08 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post

I've thoroughly enjoyed all of those and they were all recommendations from people, so I was looking for more. Thanks! ^^

Cowboy Bebop
    Ghost in the Shell
    Monster

Monster is very good. Cowboy Bebop is a classic and GiTS is like Dues Ex.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I got a nice 2TB internal for only $105 at Best Buy.
    What you found something that wasn't horribly overpriced at Best Buy? That's a better deal than I can find online. What brand? My hard drive is filled atm and I'm about to buy a Western Digital 1 TB for 100$. I'd much rather buy a 2 TB for 100$.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Clannad and Clannad After Story. Same guy who wrote the story for Angel Beats.

Clannad feels like some expensive gift somebody dear has bought for you, she or he let you play with it, you were overjoyed, thankful. Then, suddenly he or she punches you, gets a hammer and simply smashes that thing you loved so much, in front of you.

BOOM

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Definitely check out Fate/Zero since you've seen Fate/Stay Night, it's much better than the Fate/Stay Night anime.

Based off your list, you'd probably also like Madoka, Haruhi, Bakemonogatari, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and possibly Azumanga Daioh.

Those are just a few off the top of my head. There are also several great series that are currently airing, that people have been talking about quite a bit in this thread.

*Edit* Like four posts popped up while I was typing this, lol. Can't really go wrong with any of them. (And I'd like to second Monster, it's awesome)
    Last edited by Brincamian; 2013-01-08 at 11:28 PM.

I got a nice 2TB internal for only $105 at Best Buy.
    That's about what you'd pay for the 3 tb (cost per terabyte I mean) on newegg, excluding taxes + shipping. I just wish I could get a 3 tb external for like a flat $100 lol.

I think I'll try Fate zero first, although generally I personally find prequels pretty confusing. Will it mess up the main story for me ^^?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ouch i can get a TB external for £70
    That's actually quite a bit more expensive than here when you convert to usd. Unless I'm an idiot and have that completely wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    That's about what you'd pay for the 3 tb (cost per terabyte I mean) on newegg, excluding taxes + shipping. I just wish I could get a 3 tb external for like a flat $100 lol.
    Depends on the form, RPM, and interface.
    If you want a 2.5 inch form factor, well... those are inexistant for 3TB, lol.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822236187
    2TB. USB 3.0, 2.5inch, $150. So yeah. It's not too terrible.

I think I'll try Fate zero first, although generally I personally find prequels pretty confusing. Will it mess up the main story for me ^^?
    It tells the story of Emiya's "father" (person who found him), who Ilya's father/mother are, why gilgamesh was alive in fate/stay night, and what happened to Sakura (Sakuya? I can't remember, purple haired chick). Who Emiya Kiritsugu was (his personality) and his quest for the grail, what happened with the grail. Oh and new characters with their own stories.

TL;dr Emiya Kiritsugu's life, and a little backstory for fate/stay night.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Depends on the form, RPM, and interface.
    If you want a 2.5 inch form factor, well... those are inexistant for 3TB, lol.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822236187
    2TB. USB 3.0, 2.5inch, $150. So yeah. It's not too terrible.
    Here's the one I was reffering to.http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822136749 But yeah, I hadn't taken into consideration anything other than space. I just use them to store my shows/movies so I don't really need something fast.

It's a bit big and it's not powered by the laptop and has to be plugged in, but if that isn't an issue it's pretty nice. They just need to knock some off the price lol. I'll probably buy one more to back up my current one and that will be my last one. I'll just stick with portable 1 tb externals. It's more expensive in the long run, but I won't have to pay so much up front. That and it will be better to have less data spread out over more drives. Plus they're smaller/portable.

What I was trying to say with my initial post was that it solidifies the plot of Stay Night, gives you backstory of what happened. And gives you the main story of Emiya Kuritsugu, so if that "messes" up the story, I don't know lol.
    Last edited by Zelmon; 2013-01-08 at 11:53 PM. Reason: f*cking typo's

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    What I was trying to say with my initial post was that it solidifies the plot of Stay Night, gives you backstory of what happened. And gives you the main story of Emiya Kuritsugu, so fi that "messes" up the story, I don't know lol.
    Ah okay thanks ^^ I'll give that a try. Downloading it now. So hard resisting clicking the black bar .___.

Have you ever seen Skygirls? I have that downloaded, might watch it while waiting.

Ah okay thanks ^^ I'll give that a try. Downloading it now. So hard resisting clicking the black bar .___.

Have you ever seen Skygirls? I have that downloaded, might watch it while waiting.
    Black bar is more for people that haven't seen Stay Night, put it there just incase, you can click it. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Do it now. Great uh... mouse practice?
    I can't right now, I have all the Jormungand: Perfect Order I resisted watching until it was all out to catch up with!

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I was like you once upon a time, with 3000 MLP pics to sort :|
    Uhh... My "pony" folder is a mess. If I was a digital neat freak, I'd have a macro pony folder with a variety of sub-folders dedicated to individual ponies. But that'd take forever to sort! D=

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Don't do one image at a time, set to List or something where you can see a lot at once and select everything for a particular folder. It's way quicker
    Hmm cool. I'll have to try it out that way, thanks.

Mhm, I can't wait. I need the second season of OreImo sooner.

This is the hard drive I use. $110 atm at Best Buy. Free shipping if you order online (US at least).

wd
    cool
    quiet

lel

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    [img]http://pisces.bbystatic.com/image2/BestBuy_US/images/products/9234/9234465_ra.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500[img]
    wd
    cool
    quiet

lel
    But.. but.. the box is colored green!

GREEN.