Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Yepp, there is ^^ I stream 98% of my anime so I don't know if providing any links in a PM would help
    Found a DL link thanks anyway . I don't know why I didn't look before asking if their was a sequel, just assumed their wouldn't be because of how awesome it is xD

I love you all @_@
    Quote Originally Posted by Compstance View Post
    Nah, I disagree with your elitist mentality.
    Tier gear should be available during the leveling process. I don't want to have to mingle with these eltitist jerks in LFR to get gear as it is. I pay a sub fee, I shouldn't have to do LFR to get raid gear, much less Flex or Normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    Found a DL link thanks anyway . I don't know why I didn't look before asking if their was a sequel, just assumed their wouldn't be because of how awesome it is xD

I love you all @_@
    I tend to ask before searching too, so it's cool. :>
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

I tend to ask before searching too, so it's cool. :>
    Sometimes it's just quicker that way around. Especially if you know of an active forum where it's safe to assume most answers will be helpful. xD

I enjoyed zetsuen no tempest's recap, sorta gave the character's views

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    YESYES IT IS! So their is a season 2 that I cannot seem to find ?
    Oh, you only saw season 1.
    It's 25 episodes in total (season 1 + 2). If you stopped at 13, try searching for episode 14 and forward.

I need more Sasami in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

That scene was so funny! There were a few other references to Haruhi as well, but this show is so much crazier. Awesome art style, though, and that brother is just hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    That scene was so funny! There were a few other references to Haruhi as well, but this show is so much crazier. Awesome art style, though, and that brother is just hilarious.
    I actually didn't realize that was a Haruhi reference at first, I just wasn't paying much attention to the dance though. The one reference I caught on to instantly was the Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate one (Love, Election & Chocolate) while she was browsing Amazonas.

I watched Hellsing a few weeks ago. Seras was amazing. Not sure what I'm going to watch next. What's the saddest anime ever? (Preferably one in English, but subs are fine.)

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I watched Hellsing a few weeks ago. Seras was amazing. Not sure what I'm going to watch next. What's the saddest anime ever? (Preferably one in English, but subs are fine.)
    Clannad: After Story takes the prize! Bare in mind I only have like 40 days /watched which is a lot lower then some in here so there could be sadder shows..
    Black sunglasses with skinny jeans, that's me
    With groovy steps, skinny red, that's me
    All my people on the web (click me)
    All my people on sites (click me)
    singin' lalalalalalala

Hellsing's like anime light. Why don't you stop being a poser and watch some real anime like Paranoia Agent or Trigun?

My favorite sad anime shows:

Clannad (First season is more slice of life with some sad parts, but second season is a full out brawl fest)

Kanon (Same people who did Clannad, one season in length and deals more with supernatural elements but can get just as sad)

Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai. or AnoHana for short. (Easily my favorite one. 11 episodes in length but the ending is both sad and great)

Steins;gate is another one I could put in the list. I wouldn't call it a sad anime per say but the second half can get so depressing and messed up that it can be just as bad or even sadder then the others.

All of them are dubbed except for AnoHana, but I would not recommend the Steins;gate dub at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pqaNj.gif[IMG]
    You need to be as Sasami as you can be.

Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo Episode 1 this anime looks good headphone guy op ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Latest Maoyuu Maou was fantastic. No fan service whatsoever and just an awesome episode.

This is turning out to be a pretty good season. I haven't watched everything yet, but I've seen most.

For this season I'm guessing this will be my list of shows I stick with:

Maoyuu Maou - I'm guessing this will be my favorite of the season.
    Ore no Kanojo - First episode was great. I know I'll like this one a lot.
    Amnesia - Wasn't too impressed with the first episode, but I'll probably keep watching it anyways. I've yet to drop a show.
    Tamako Market - Loved it. That bird is great.
    Gj-bu - Nothing really original it seems, but I know I'll like it.
    Sasami-san - Bit of a wtf, but I liked it lol.
    Kotoura-san - Was not expecting that at all. First half was definitely out of the blue for me. Thought it was strictly a SoL/Comedy. I expect this one will be quite good.
    Vividred Operation - Wasn't expecting much, but I actually enjoyed the first episode a lot. Makes me want to finally get around to watching Strike Witches too lol.
    Haganai - Loved the first season. I'm sure I'll like this season too. Good first episode.

For anime shorts I'll be watching:

Boku no Imouto - Not the greatest, but it's only a couple minutes long each episode, so why not.
    Mangirl - Not bad, but it's funny at times.
    Ai Mai Mi - Kind of same reasoning as boku.
    Yama no Susume - Easily the best of the shorts for me so far. It's a shame they're not full length episodes.
    Senyuu - Bit corny, but eh, I'll watch it lol.

I haven't gotten around to watching Hakkenden, Senran Kagura, Love Live!, Bakumatsu, and Zettai Karen Children yet. Mostly because they seem the least interesting to me. I'll watch them in the next couple of days though.

Aside from shows I haven't seen yet, I'll probably be dropping Cuticle Detective and Ishida.

Now I'm just waiting for Mondai-Ji-Tachi to be subbed. Looks like it will be good.

Clannad: After Story takes the prize! Bare in mind I only have like 40 days /watched which is a lot lower then some in here so there could be sadder shows..
    After Story comes in second for me, Grave of the Fireflies is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. It's an anime movie, though, so a lot shorter.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    After Story comes in second for me, Grave of the Fireflies is probably the saddest thing I've ever seen. It's an anime movie, though, so a lot shorter.
    After story is only second to Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai in my book, mostly because Clannad is kinda lengthy before you get to the real sad part. Cried my eyes out with both shows though

New girl in Chihayafuru is shit. They need to drop her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    New girl in Chihayafuru is shit. They need to drop her.
    I hope she can atleast be cause for some romantic turmoil, but other than that she isn't sparking my intrest at all