Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Yep, that was painful. The 3rd/4th ep, though, had me paranoidically look around in my room (home alone, and it was dark, make sense). So i guess that part left a bigger impression on me :P
    the most amazing part though was the end of the first season and how all the storys in the end interwined with each other in season 2 ^^ i think that was the most confusing anime i have seen to date;P and isnt there coming a new season soon?

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikazig View Post
    No need to blackmail me i usually do favors for people anyways..as long as they are not jerks about it..or they dont ask me to deliever Pizza to mars...RIP cheesy....anyways!

Tho i am one to enjoy blackmailing others from time to time
    Oh well, I'm just joking around. I'm generally a nice guy.
    Most of the time
    Aye, waiting for the next ep in anticipation. Am reading the manga so im just incredibly happy to see the battles going forward.
    And if you ever feel like watching any of the anime of those girls, stay away from yumekui merry, or only watch the first half :P
    The second half builds up to something only to lead to severe disappointment (well, second half IS anime only after all). Atleast thats my opinion, and even the mangaka himself felt the anime was a disappointment >.<

*Looks at your avatar, then your signature*
    BLACKmailing for sure!
    Well it's a shounen anime so we all know Erza is going to ace that battle hehe. (Main characters always win lol)
    But she looked badass as she made that decision hehe. I don't read the manga myself, since I'm not much of a manga-reader, I prefer to see the fights and stuff, and have coloring. Scumbag LoL friend linked a pic of it to me though (Of that move Natsu uses on Sting and whats his name).
    Manga spoiler. Something like Roar of the Lightning Fire Holy Shadow Dragon, not sure what it was
    I think I'll check out the first and third anime of your sig, what is the first half of Merry Nightmare? 6 Episodes?
    And I've seen the name Dog Days come by a few times, but I never really looked into it since the name isn't really that appealing .
    Blackmailing by the Black King, sounds fitting
    I'm actually into a little bit of all of them fantasy guns mech etc. they all interest me :P and thanks for listing all those anime i'll have to give them a try when i get the chance
    I'd watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann/FMA:B and Code Geass first. FMA:B because you've watched it, TTGL is the manliest anime ever and Code Geass is one of the best anime's around.

Edit: New milestone achieved: 125 Plan to watch *_*
    Edit#2: Make that 155.... I should stop adding stuff and watch em...
    Last edited by mmoca4d455c28a; 2013-01-29 at 05:37 PM.

are your plan to watch stuff that already exists but u simply havent watched yet or is it stuff thats just not aired yet ;P cause i want 125 i havent watched and may like too xP

also in your plan to watch list i would start with

Burst Angel/Bakuretsu Angel, Clannad, blackcat, Full Metal Panic, K-On, Mai Otome and you should also add Mai Hime ;x, Gundam 00, Vandred, Tsubasa Chronicle, Strike Witches + MOVIE! and also Zero no Tsukaima atleast those are the ones i liked most on your need to watch list xD

Offtopic: go swap to Euwe with your lol account need a duo que partner that isnt a complete baddy ;P
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-29 at 05:12 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    My plan to watch list has finally begun to shrink ever so slowly, but that might just be because I haven't really added anything airing/not aired yet for a while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think I'll check out the first and third anime of your sig, what is the first half of Merry Nightmare? 6 Episodes?
    And I've seen the name Dog Days come by a few times, but I never really looked into it since the name isn't really that appealing .
    Blackmailing by the Black King, sounds fitting
    First half of yumekui merry is up to 6, at that point its still following the manga, but after that it just detoriates. 6th is also the most awesome of the episodes imo since it shows a first glimpse at merrys true power :P

As for dog days, i guess the name doesnt really tell a lot. Guy gets thrown into another dimension where everyone have cat/dog/otheranimal ears and tails. They do some sort of battles for prizes and stuff. Its a bit cliché (especially the MC with his random staff swinging and jumping...) but its a very nice anime overall. I prefered the second season more though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    are your plan to watch stuff that already exists but u simply havent watched yet or is it stuff thats just not aired yet ;P cause i want 125 i havent watched and may like too xP

also in your plan to watch list i would start with

Burst Angel/Bakuretsu Angel, Clannad, blackcat, Full Metal Panic, K-On, Mai Otome and you should also add Mai Hime ;x, Gundam 00, Vandred, Tsubasa Chronicle, Strike Witches + MOVIE! and also Zero no Tsukaima atleast those are the ones i liked most on your need to watch list xD

Offtopic: go swap to Euwe with your lol account need a duo que partner that isnt a complete baddy ;P
    It's 155 now, and it's mostly stuff I still need to watch, after roaming this forum and just adding whatever comes up that I like lol.

I'm watching Robotics;Notes right now, and I'm focusing on catching up on the prequels of airing anime, so I can watch them (Like, I just watched Sukenai #1, need to watch Minami-ke/Da Capo/Seitokai no Ichizon and stuff). After that's done I'm gonna watch the most important stuff like Clannad/Madoka/Strike Witches etc etc.
    Oh and I'd love to come to EUW, but I made my irl friends come to this server, I might go level a smurf though, as the entire damn MMO-C (with some exceptions) seems to play on EUW. You should go post on the LoL forums here too, we have cookies >: )

---------- Post added 2013-01-29 at 06:46 PM ----------

First half of yumekui merry is up to 6, at that point its still following the manga, but after that it just detoriates. 6th is also the most awesome of the episodes imo since it shows a first glimpse at merrys true power :P

As for dog days, i guess the name doesnt really tell a lot. Guy gets thrown into another dimension where everyone have cat/dog/otheranimal ears and tails. They do some sort of battles for prizes and stuff. Its a bit cliché (especially the MC with his random staff swinging and jumping...) but its a very nice anime overall. I prefered the second season more though.
    I'll add a note to the list that I should watch till #6 then, thanks
    @Dog days, yeah I figured as much when I read the synopsis on MAL, it's just that the name wasn't really attractive to me, since I was like "Dafuck, Dog Days? What's that supposed to mean..." It seems like fun, and there seems to be a 3rd season on the way aswell.

soo i decided along with FMA:B I'm gonna start watching Haibane Renmei tonight. Looks really interesting. but for now its GW2 time whoo~
    Yep

Just finished watching Sword Art Online. OHMYGAWD. Now my favorite Anime, I even shed a tear at the end. Had everything I love AND it ended spectacularly, something I've not seen in the few animes I've watched. Need another to watch now.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

what have u watched? and i u like diverse animes with action love and comedy like sao check out full metal panic if u havent already ;P
    also there is a new saki episode of side a episode released ^^

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

My list is pretty small :P

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sythari
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    My list is pretty small :P

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Sythari
    From what I see I think you'd like Code Geass.

Lol i think that is the smallest list i have seen so far ;P from what u have seen try out Hagure Yusha no Estetica, Code Geas and Full Metal Panic (FMP first!) and on a side note s1+3 are story seasons for fmp and season 2 (Fumoffu) is basicly a filler season that is hilarious its a must watch if u liked the other 2 seasons ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Yeah I'm very picky when it comes to anime, a lot of them I watch 2 eps then stop because I don't like them. And when I do find an anime I like I don't stop watching it until I'm done. (Started sao yesterday night finished it today) :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    And when I do find an anime I like I don't stop watching it until I'm done. (Started sao yesterday night finished it today) :P
    I am just like that!
    That's why I don't watch anime that is airing. I am waiting until the last episode, then marathon it.

Quote Originally Posted by Juubo View Post
    I am just like that!
    That's why I don't watch anime that is airing. I am waiting until the last episode, then marathon it.
    Cliffhangers are the bane of my life ;_;

its better to have cliffhangers on 29 animes then nothing to watch ! ;P also let us know when u decide on your next marathon anime ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

soo i decided along with FMA:B I'm gonna start watching Haibane Renmei tonight. Looks really interesting. but for now its GW2 time whoo~
    Haibane Renmei is one my favorites, and one of the first anime I watched. Beautiful soundtrack, animation, and setting, with a very unique and touching story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    It seems like fun, and there seems to be a 3rd season on the way aswell.
    I actually didnt know that until today when i searched for dog days on MAL in order to find Eclairs last name :P
    Was a pleasant surprise. More Eclair goodness!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    its better to have cliffhangers on 29 animes then nothing to watch ! ;P also let us know when u decide on your next marathon anime ;P
    I am marathoning anime all the time. So much anime I have yet seen. In between a more serious anime, I tend to watch a few silly high school comedies.
    Currently in a wave of high school comedies. Right now: Lovely Complex. I can relate to the main character because I am also taller than an average girl. (although her 172 cm is still short compared to me)

Still didn't decide what to watch next, this is the worst bit for me :P