Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Start with something like Full Metal Alchemist/Cowboy Bebop/Trigun, or your favorite Shounen anime, something that's really funny (a good comedy anime) should get him into it aswell.

I actually started with Fairy Tail, don't hate me.
    The three I have on my mind atm are FMA:B, Soul Eater and although it's not shounen, Durarara!! I should find out what sort of tv he likes first

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Start with something like Full Metal Alchemist/Cowboy Bebop/Trigun, or your favorite Shounen anime, something that's really funny (a good comedy anime) should get him into it aswell.

I actually started with Fairy Tail, don't hate me.
    I liked Fairytail. It's cute. I lust for the blue cat Happy... he is just so adorable. I stopped watching though, it got very repetitive after awhile, maybe I'll continue sometime.

Even if you hate Fairytail it has a great OST that you can still enjoy separately from the anime.

I can second durarara, was one of the first few I had my friend watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I liked Fairytail. It's cute. I lust for the blue cat Happy... he is just so adorable. I stopped watching though, it got very repetitive after awhile, maybe I'll continue sometime.

Even if you hate Fairytail it has a great OST that you can still enjoy separately from the anime.
    Aw yeah, dat celtic (keltic? I dunno how to spell it) metal.

Happy is the best character by far lol, a good mix of adorableness and trolling.
    They also put in an entire filler arc, so if u start watching again and it's about the "Infinity Clock", you can basically skip ahead 30 episodes.

Aw yeah, dat celtic (keltic? I dunno how to spell it) metal.

Happy is the best character by far lol, a good mix of adorableness and trolling.
    They also put in an entire filler arc, so if u start watching again and it's about the "Infinity Clock", you can basically skip ahead 30 episodes.
    I stopped watching Fairy Tail when that filler started. I didn't know it was filler at the time though. I just remember it was kind of bad so I stopped watching every week. What episode does the filler stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I stopped watching Fairy Tail when that filler started. I didn't know it was filler at the time though. I just remember it was kind of bad so I stopped watching every week. What episode does the filler stop?
    Looked it up for ya, it stopped at 150, so the new arc about the "Grand Magic Tournament" starts at episode 151. Could have some references to the last arc in it, not sure. But that's when the new one starts.

Looked it up for ya, it stopped at 150, so the new arc about the "Grand Magic Tournament" starts at episode 151. Could have some references to the last arc in it, not sure. But that's when the new one starts.
    Ah, ok. Thanks. One more question. Another thing that bothered me was the time skip and the fact that basically their guild was now considered a bunch of nobodies and run down. Is this still the case or are they somewhat back to being at what they used to be. Basically, what's the current situation of Fairy Tail without getting too many spoilers.

Ah, ok. Thanks. One more question. Another thing that bothered me was the time skip and the fact that basically their guild was now considered a bunch of nobodies and run down. Is this still the case or are they somewhat back to being at what they used to be.
    They are back as soon as Natsu and company return which is like right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    They are back as soon as Natsu and company return which is like right away.
    Ok, cool. Time to find a quick summary of all the previous episodes (been a while since I've watched Fairy Tail) and then time for some more Fairy Tail.

Ah, ok. Thanks. One more question. Another thing that bothered me was the time skip and the fact that basically their guild was now considered a bunch of nobodies and run down. Is this still the case or are they somewhat back to being at what they used to be. Basically, what's the current situation of Fairy Tail without getting too many spoilers.
    Their guild is still shown as one of the weakest guilds in the continent, as they lost the Grand Magic Games all the years the core group of FT was gone, they are entering the games once again with Natsu & Co, so they can redeem theirselves.
    and @ summary, do u mean of the filler arc or what happened in general?

Their guild is still shown as one of the weakest guilds in the continent, as they lost the Grand Magic Games all the years the core group of FT was gone, they are entering the games once again with Natsu & Co, so they can redeem theirselves.
    and @ summary, do u mean of the filler arc or what happened in general?
    Ah, well that's lame. Just everything that happened in general, excluding this current arc.

---------- Post added 2013-01-21 at 09:17 PM ----------

I think I might just slowly rewatch all of the epsiodes. It's been like 30 episodes (that's like 7 1/2 months, not including weeks episodes may not of aired) since I was last current with Fairy Tail, so I don't exactly remember everything and I'm not as attached to the characters as I once was, so just jumping into the current arc probably wont be nearly as enjoyable and have as much impact.

i have to + on cowboy bebop as starter anime good mecha/love/comedy starter is Full Metal Panic if they like Mecha's Gundam 00 is also good for Magical Girl starters Card Captor Sakura for a basic adventure fight anime Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle and for comedy xxholic (TRC CCS and XXHolic are all from clamp and all great classics in my opinion )

for the FT Summary u want to know everything from the start up to the current arc? or just what happend after edolas arc?

the FT summary from start to now would basicly be Natsu meets lucy lucy joins FT Lucy and Natsu go on some missions then they go on a S Class mission on an Island with a big bad demon they there meet Leon that is a friend and fellow pupil of grey. Erza comes to they beat demon they all go back to Magnolia. Lucy gets abducted FT goes into an all out war they win in the end and juvia and gajeel join FT. Then comes the Tower arc (about erzas past) they meet jelall, or however he is called, that is possesed by zeref they beat him (like they always do ). Then somewhere in between they fight with a dark guild also a filler arc with an artifical dragon. Then starts the Edolas arc (the 2nd earth world and also the homeworld of the flying cats!). Then finally comes the S Class exam on the FT Island and yeah afterwards the filler arc then daimou enbo
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-21 at 09:30 PM.

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post

for the FT Summary u want to know everything from the start up to the current arc? or just what happend after edolas arc?
    I'm just going to rewatch the episodes. I think it will be better that way.

what episodes? everything? that will take quite some time u could just jump in at the edolas arc though as its the most interesting one up to the S Class exam and the Tournement

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

That's probably for the best yeah.

I was wondering, assume Fate/Zero didn't have to attend to the fact Fate/Stay existed, and Gen Urobuchi had full reign on it, how do you think it would of went?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I was wondering, assume Fate/Zero didn't have to attend to the fact Fate/Stay existed, and Gen Urobuchi had full reign on it, how do you think it would of went?
    There probably would have been a more complete ending to it with an actual winner of the grail or he would have kept the light novels moving forward and expanding on the world.

It would have also had bigger plot twists.

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    what episodes? everything? that will take quite some time u could just jump in at the edolas arc though as its the most interesting one up to the S Class exam and the Tournement
    Yeah, everything lol. And that's ok, I have plenty of time. I managed to get all my classes on M/W so I have 5 free days to do whatever. It'll take a while, but if I watch a couple episodes every day I'll catch up eventually. Plus, then I'll have even more new episodes I haven't seen yet.

I just watched Magi #15 and all I can say is... MAN KASSIM IS A DICK.
    That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    No Shirou for Kerry.
    That's what I was thinking. I wish that was true canon. ;_;