Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    *mine was 20MB/s*
    Never measured it in Mbits before :s

Space isn't an issue for me, idk why but I just never download. I don't really care about quality and I don't want to save them so I don't need to
    Pretty much every internet company in the U.S that I've seen measures their advertised speeds in megabits, rather than megabytes. A lot of people don't know the difference so when they see the number they think they're getting faster than they actually are. For example, Bright House has a 40 megabit tier they offer, which equates to a 5 megabyte download speed. Or 5000 kb/s.

Deleted
    128kbps connection here. (hopefully) Will get a new isp tomorrow/on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Yeah it's just Mbit ofcourse, it's just that I'm generally dissapointed with my download speed.
    You just see yourself downloading stuff at 1-2mb/s and wondering "The fuck did I use more money for?"
    Just call your provider and complain about how your download speeds are fucking slow and you can't use X bandwidth while the contract says you should be granted 9999 times more.

Yeah it's just Mbit ofcourse, it's just that I'm generally dissapointed with my download speed.
    You just see yourself downloading stuff at 1-2mb/s and wondering "The fuck did I use more money for?"
    Depends on where you're downloading from. If it's a torrent for example, you're pretty much limited by the seeders. If there's only a few seeders and they're uploading at a certain speed, you're not going to be able to download it faster than all of the seeders are uploading.

Deleted
    You pretty much are never going to use that much speed, maybe only on some extremely well seeded torrents. You used the money for bragging rights. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Just finished HotD.

The quote from "The Hollow Men" at the very end made my day. I love that poem, it's so creepy.

The justice in this anime is just perfect though. I couldn't stop laughing when the cops shot those moron teens who tried using "Juvenile law" as an excuse with water guns off the edge of the bridge. I hate it so much when morons think the world revolves around them and they can do whatever they want and when true justice hits them in the head with a frying pan. That teacher being cast out like that from the mansion also was great with his idiot students.

People think when anarchy-like stuff happens they can just do whatever they want, but when there is some semblance of control and leadership they can't do anything against it despite how powerful they think they are. As seen by the cops keeping control and that guy trying to incite a riot with propaganda against the cops. Seeing him be shot in the head was perfect.
    This anime is pretty much the best zombie plague story I've seen outside of awesomeness of Shaun of the Dead, which is not an anime. The cop's single shot to the head... Delicious, no one tried to cause any more trouble to worse the situation any more. The "pacifist" woman who was verbally assaulting the people defending her for [I]killing innocent people[/I] getting eaten by the zombies she tried to protect like a retard? [i]Brilliant and delicious.[/i] The main cast is awesome as well... Can't wait for manga to resume.

Have you read the manga?

& also have you watched the OVA? :p
    Stupid hiatus. :( And what's the OVA about? Invented new shit or adapted more of manga's story?
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-02-17 at 10:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have you read the manga?

& also have you watched the OVA?
    Haven't read the manga yet, thinking of doing so now that the hiatus is over and I've watched the series.

Just watched the OVA, all that yuri and beach scenes.

Being in a zombie phase going to watch Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka? now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    You pretty much are never going to use that much speed, maybe only on some extremely well seeded torrents. You used the money for bragging rights. :P
    Fak u Caine, y u do dis. Don't start with me about bragging Q(@_@Q) Ima punch you to da ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Korean zombie desk car needs a third season.
    Lol'd @ your pronounciation :3

10+ Year Old Account
    It really does! I didn't enjoy s2 as much as s1 but it was still damn good ;_;
    The OVA is new stuff and it's about them going to a beach island place and getting high off some plant that makes them all have sex with eachother. :s
    Story of my life
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    I'm sure it will get one. Nothing is finished and the show was very well received, there's no reason to skip out on free $$$.

Fak u Caine, y u do dis. Don't start with me about bragging Q(@_@Q) Ima punch you to da ground.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say to me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills!

It's not on hiatus anymore, it's resuming and I think the next one will be out in March (unsure?)
    It's awesome then, I hate when great manga go on a hiatus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What the fuck did you just fucking say to me? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills!
    I have 1200 confirmed Normal wins on League of Legends! Take that!

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o i don't even has 200 lol.

back to anime now, i'm behind on mondaji whatever it's called
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    snip
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    O.o i don't even has 200 lol.
    You guys probably have way more anime you watched, I have more games played

back to anime now, i'm behind on mondaji whatever it's called
    How dare you? Mondaji-tachi owns :3 (At least, Izayoi does).

Finished quite a few anime while I was deprived of my internet.

Finished re-watching all 168 episodes of Fairy Tail, minus the key arc. Extremely glad I did. I'm back in love with Fairy Tail and this current arc is awesome. One of my favorites so far of the series.

Finished Steins; Gate as well. While I did enjoy it, I think the massive hype it has kind of raised my expectations too much. Still an excellent series though.

Also watched Sora no Woto. Quite an enjoyable anime. Definitely check it out if you haven't seen it. I actually liked it more than Steins; Gate, but I'll probably be in the minority on that lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Finished quite a few anime while I was deprived of my internet.

Finished re-watching all 168 episodes of Fairy Tail, minus the key arc. Extremely glad I did. I'm back in love with Fairy Tail and this current arc is awesome. One of my favorites so far of the series.

Finished Steins; Gate as well. While I did enjoy it, I think the massive hype it has kind of raised my expectations too much. Still an excellent series though
    Current FT arc is pretty awesome yeah, love it aswell. Although the first few fights were kind of dissapointing. (Lucy/Mystogan/Chariot).

I didn't really like Steins;Gate that amazingly at first. But the whole time travelling and awesome jokes really got me into it. I admit it isn't the best I've seen, but It's up there.

10+ Year Old Account
    found out sinon will be voiced by miyuki sawashiro (least by a magazine picture)
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    OreShura - Oh my god pink is amazing. She's adorable and awesome and is the best tsundere I have ever seen. I normally hate tsunderes and she's my favorite character instantly. I don't even.

AKB0048 - And we have found out the inside traitor. I wonder her motives, probably to find out why the last center disappeared and to stop that from happening. I love the new haircut on pink, it makes her look so much nicer. The "sadist" line from Sensei-Sensei was kind of foreboding though.

Ixion Saga DT - This episode was terrifyingly hilarious. I feel really bad with what happened to ED at the end. All he wanted to do was sing. At least he got to sing in the wonderful ED.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just finished watching Lucky Star (+ OVA). Though I didn't understand half the references, it was still really funny. I kinda feel weird for enjoying it though...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Just finished watching Lucky Star (+ OVA). Though I didn't understand half the references, it was still really funny. I kinda feel weird for enjoying it though...
    It's a fun slice of life show. I'd check out some of Kyoto Animations other shows like Haruhi, K-On!, or Nichijou which are similar-ish.

Little Busters! - Kud is awesome. I love how she is great in what she loves, but still tries her hardest in all the "normal" things. Makes her by far the most interesting character to me. I guess it's weird to have a dual citizenship as a Japanese citizen though? Seemed like it with the reactions. I guess dual-citizenship isn't extremely common though. When that girl in the group when they where at the lunch table got up into Riki's face I wanted to punch her so hard with that smug attitude she had saying all that.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-02-18 at 07:12 AM.

Deleted
    600+ tier

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    It's a fun slice of life show. I'd check out some of Kyoto Animations other shows like Haruhi, K-On!, or Nichijou which are similar-ish.
    With all the references to Haruhi in Lucky Star, I decided to check it out. I'm enjoying it so far.