10+ Year Old Account
    This new Minami-ke episode is easily the best I've seen. That entire second half was just too much... what the hell.

LET'S VEGETABLES.

10+ Year Old Account
    and can't forget hosaka's barbeque singing in the background the entire like second quarter
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    I think anyone here can relate to Oreki over here, except maybe some random extrovert people that visit here.
    I personally thought Oreki was one of the most awesome characters ever, his motto is quite similar to me, since I'm lazy as fuck. He also thinks about everything rationally before rushing to conclusions and seems like quite an intelligent person. I was sad at the end of Hyouka that he didn't wrap up the courage to say what he wanted to, where you see that little fantasy of him saying "I'll manage it for you" @ Chitanda. I was like "noooooo" why was that just him daydreaming. :/

I'm hoping for a second season where they end up together, since it's implied that both of them like eachother.
    I guess I'm trying to say "you're not alone" or something. Even though I didn't really cry, I was sad that it ended the way it did, and it made me wanting for more.
    I've expected it to end this way, it seems that writer knew a person who thinks things through would't be so blunt and blindly break through the wall. There's way too many variables out there... oh well at least I can relate to that, as much as I'd love to see a fully happy ending, instead of a tease, it's just impossible and I think for the better in this case.

it's something that I don't get fully... anyway a sequel of some sort would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I don't really relate to Oreki, I'm not that quiet/lazy at all, sometimes I even found his attitude annoying. He made up for it by being really attractive though
    I think I like Oreki, that or his over whelming good looks blinded me.

I mean, come one, look at that.

10+ Year Old Account
    id say fall in love is a bit excessive, but liking characters is natural, even for acting characters in dramas and other television series too
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Jongin View Post
    Is it possible to fall in love with an anime character
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    id say fall in love is a bit excessive, but liking characters is natural, even for acting characters in dramas and other television series too
    You'll never take my love away.

Cute :3 What show is he from?
    Hyouka

Just got around to watching the latest SSY episode. Holy shit.

Something about that episode made me really love this series a lot more. I can't wait to marathon the whole show a bit after it's finished. I know I'd like it even more had I been able to do so from the very beginning. I don't know about everyone else, but I find shows are better when I can just power through the entire series. Unfortunately I have no patience, nor the will power to wait every season for the show to end. Plus I wouldn't be able to take part in the discussion.

SSY I thought the fiend was Maria at first. I was really hoping for Maria and Saki to reunite later in the show (wasn't expecting it though), I however could care less about Mamarou. My least favorite character of the group and I can't say I'm surprised him and Maria had a child, but I'm certainly not happy about it, and expected better of Maria lol. I'm guessing it was the pity. I'm still hoping for that slim chance of Saki/Maria reuniting. I'm dying to know what happened to them. Hopefully by the end we'll know everything. Such a good episode.

On another note, I've been very productive, at least in terms of watching too much anime lol.

Suzumiya Haruhi - Finished this a few days ago. I feel like I might of made a mistake in watching the chronological order, rather than the Kyon (broadcast order). I got so many varying opinions on it I just said screw it and kind of picked it on a whim. Regardless, I still thought it was extremely good and it's definitely one of those must sees. I'd say go with the Kyon order for those potentially interested. I had a script that rearranged the episodes and I skimmed through it on Kyon after the fact, and things that should probably have happened later in the show for suspense/better plot, happened kind of early in the chronological version. And damn, was the movie fucking amazing. Easily one of the best anime movies I've watched. It was just so damn good.

Another - This has become one of my top 15 anime probably. A lot of people seem to not like it that much, but I loved it. The one unfortunate thing about it is that it starts off really strong, with a really awesome, creepy/horror vibe, and it kind of loses that as it progresses. And I'm not a fan of that type of thing at all (I'm a big scarerdy cat), but I enjoyed the aspect of it so much. Worth checking out, especially if that's your kind of thing and even if it isn't.

Mirai Nikki - Couldn't get enough of this show. Yuno was such an awesome character. This is my first time watching an anime that really had a yandere character and she was great. I've been on a roll recently in what I've decided to watch lol.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun - On episode 16 atm. Had no idea what it was about, I just remember Zath mentioning it a lot and I already had it in my backlog from a while back after hearing about it from him. Loving it so far. The concept is pretty awesome and I really like the characters. Super happy to hear it'll be getting a second season next season, too. I have the other Index anime downloaded too, so I'll probably watch that next as well.

Ro-Kyu-Bu! - Lolicon basketball lol. I'm about halfway through. It's entertaining and enjoyable, not much else to say lol. Glad it's getting another season from what I hear, as well.

Kino no Tabi - This is a pretty good one. On episode 8 atm. Reminds me of Mushishi, though not as good. A woman named Kino travels around with her talking motorcycle Hermes. I enjoy it quite a bit. If you liked Mushishi, you'll more then likely like this.

Great Teacher Onizuka - This one is absolutely hilarious. It's about an ex-gang member who becomes a teacher in order to meet high school girls. It's great. The animation certainly hasn't aged well, but it you can get over that it's worth it.

In conclusion, I watch too much anime lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Mirai Nikki - Couldn't get enough of this show. Yukki was such an awesome character. This is my first time watching an anime that really had a yandere character and she was great. I've been on a roll recently in what I've decided to watch lol.
    Wait, did I read this right?

Yukki was such an awesome character. This is my first time watching an anime that really had a yandere character and she was great.
    You meant Yuno right?

Yeah, I meant Yuno lol.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 07:37 AM ----------

Something about her lol. She was a crazy psychopath but I loved her lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hirasaka Yomotsu for best Mirai Nikki character.
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-02-25 at 07:47 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Something about her lol. She was a crazy psychopath but I loved her lol.
    "but"? I think you made a type where a "so" was supposed to be.

Yeah, I meant Yuno lol.
    loved
    Good.
    Good.
    He was going to say mean things about your taste in things.
    Buzz off bro, she's Skelington's waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Good.
    Good.
    He was going to say mean things about your taste in things.
    Buzz off bro, she's Skelington's waifu.
    Lol I wouldn't blame you. Lol she's all yours.

Another - This has become one of my top 15 anime probably. A lot of people seem to not like it that much, but I loved it. The one unfortunate thing about it is that it starts off really strong, with a really awesome, creepy/horror vibe, and it kind of loses that as it progresses. And I'm not a fan of that type of thing at all (I'm a big scarerdy cat), but I enjoyed the aspect of it so much. Worth checking out, especially if that's your kind of thing and even if it isn't.
    my main problem was the entire series was 'hurr durr you don't know what's happening?' 'hurr durr we won't tell you lolollol!'

this has actually became a big annoyance of mine because it happens in video games all the time too. 'you don't even know who you are!' SO FUCKING TELL ME SHIT

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    my main problem was the entire series was 'hurr durr you don't know what's happening?' 'hurr durr we won't tell you lolollol!'

this has actually became a big annoyance of mine because it happens in video games all the time too. 'you don't even know who you are!' SO FUCKING TELL ME SHIT
    But if you know exactly what's going on, it's not that big of a mystery anymore. Which was what Another was all about.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I think anyone here can relate to Oreki over here, except maybe some random extrovert people that visit here.
    I personally thought Oreki was one of the most awesome characters ever, his motto is quite similar to me, since I'm lazy as fuck. He also thinks about everything rationally before rushing to conclusions and seems like quite an intelligent person. I was sad at the end of Hyouka that he didn't wrap up the courage to say what he wanted to, where you see that little fantasy of him saying "I'll manage it for you" @ Chitanda. I was like "noooooo" why was that just him daydreaming. :/

I'm hoping for a second season where they end up together, since it's implied that both of them like eachother.
    I guess I'm trying to say "you're not alone" or something. Even though I didn't really cry, I was sad that it ended the way it did, and it made me wanting for more.
    I think you and anyone else who likes Hyouka might enjoy this AMV

Is it possible to fall in love with an anime character
    I guess it's possible. maybe not love as "love" but yeah xD

anyway that hermit crab .gif is simply amazing and my holidays look the same too.

Well I guess I'll just start using that pun... Hyoka.
    Last edited by Ascius; 2013-02-25 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Deleted

Yes, people can love their favourite character. Lots, in fact!

(No, I'm neither of the girls, don't get any ideas! ;_; )