Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You can't find anything wrong with Riki? He has a random-sleeping disorder that can happen at any time, he doesn't know what to do with his life other than spend time with his friends, he was an orphan who had a sad and lonely life until there were people to help him, and he has to deal with pretty much everyone's problems because Riki is the problem solver or something.
    Meh I guess he's kind of too nice, but still.
    I don't mean his life, but how he treats others and his attitude. I don't care what a characters life is like, mega-million rich or living in the slums, what I care about is their attitude and how they treat others. Riki is a bit too nice and I can't find anything wrong with him in that regard, and it's the reason I both don't like him for being that way, but do because he's that way.

I just finished watching the first season of sword art online. I want to cry but my room mate in the room. So some body cry for me. This is more heartbreaking than future dairy ending. Also I can't remember but I read some where that season 2 wasn't so great. Should I watch it or not I don't want my image of it destroyed.

If you enjoyed the start you'll probably enjoy the rest. I didn't watch Alfheim's stuff so I'm not too sure

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Been one of my favs since day one. I also like the style she has. Most anime girls dont get drawn like that. Just look at how she is from day one, then compare to most of the recent anime girls, theres quite the difference imo :P

Speaking of anime girls, or guys for that matter, what kind of characters are everyone generally drawn to? Is it completely random? Is it big boobs? Maybe some kind of behavior?
    In my case im generally drawn to tomboyish girls, like Eclair, Morgiana or Misaki (Sakurasou and Railgun both :P). Other than that, the seemingly emotionless girls like Tabitha (ZnT). Note that tomboyish does not mean tsundere. Louise (ZnT) makes me want to punch a kitten.
    Adorable adorable ones. Kobato!
    Yandere is nice too. The one in Blue Friends I really like.
    Tomboys.
    Perv girls are funny and amusing.
    Shy girls, really depends I suppose.

I find girls with the self esteem problems incredibly annoying. BRS was hell to watch, and has anybody played Persona 4? The music club girl. I absolutely loathe her

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I find girls with the self esteem problems incredibly annoying. BRS was hell to watch, and has anybody played Persona 4? The music club girl. I absolutely loathe her
    Ugh, I dislike the girls that go like "Eto... Ano... ano... eto..." and such... say what you want damnit!
    Then again, I don't like it either when they're being too forceful, there's a fine line you shouldn't cross as a developer.
    Haven't played it much, so can't respond to that part.

Ugh, I dislike the girls that go like "Eto... Ano... ano... eto..." and such... say what you want damnit!
    Then again, I don't like it either when they're being too forceful, there's a fine line you shouldn't cross as a developer.
    Here. Watch and hate.

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Music club girl was awful. But imo it's worse when the super shy girl becomes obsessed with the main character and acts like a bitch towards other females talking to him. Like Chihiro in Persona 3.
    So yeah what Remi said, it really depends.
    Not played P3 so I don't know much about her but she sounds annoying. :/ Persona likes it's flawed characters, makes the social links better

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    She literally says "Um..." 7 times in a single segment, then proceeds to decline the opportunity the MC gives her.
    Then she starts hating herself for what she did, and hates herself some more...

1) Place hands around neck
    2) Snap
    3) ???
    4) Profit.

She literally says "Um..." 7 times in a single segment, then proceeds to decline the opportunity the MC gives her.
    Then she starts hating herself for what she did, and hates herself some more...

1) Place hands around neck
    2) Snap
    3) ???
    4) Profit.
    Her whole social link is whining and complaining about how she's not good enough. I can't stand her, the drama club is way better

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Kud in Little Busters is adorable though!

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Kud in Little Busters is adorable though!
    Well that's true but... That's because of... Wafu! And her hideous English ofcourse

Sakurasou - That was a great episode. Easily one of my favorites. It was kind of disappointing seeing even more failure with his little sister not making it into the High School, but one thing with this anime is first there's failure, then there's failure again, then maybe again, then a success that wouldn't be as good without the failure before it. I loved the backstory this episode between Jin and Misaki, and I really like that bearded teacher in just a few scenes.

The last scene was really good though. Both the fight, Jin giving Misaki the ring, and them running off after leaving the teachers on the roof. The note left on the door got a really good laugh out of me. Just a few episodes left, and I can't wait to see what the end of this show will give us.

Unlimited - Hyobu found out who he was fairly early on in the show. I seriously doubt that he'll be able to escape getting killed by Kyobu, so something has to happen. At this point it looks hard for him to stay on Hyobu's team, so it ending like that is one really big cliffhanger into what is going to happen now.

AKB0048 - The first successor of the group took me by surprise, but I'm happy to see that the candidates for Acchan are still Chieri and Nagisa. I'm rooting for Nagisa, but I want Chieri to succeed at the same time.

I can't believe I watched all of sword art online in 2 days... It was fantastic! My heart was broken then mended at the end. Anyhow it almost 1 a.m here. Just wanted to show some love for SOA!

Herald of the Titans Flutterguy's Avatar
    Evangelion 3.0 can't come out here soon enough damnit. >.<

Holy shit... I've been crying like every single episode of Clannad After Story recently...

Unluckily, I was spoiled on a certain event... so I'm not going to know how I'm going to hold up when it happens. Everything looks so good at this point... honestly I think I would rather have it end here then have a depressing ending

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Holy shit... I've been crying like every single episode of Clannad After Story recently...

Unluckily, I was spoiled on a certain event... so I'm not going to know how I'm going to hold up when it happens. Everything looks so good at this point... honestly I think I would rather have it end here then have a depressing ending
    The entire weekend following a certain episode of After Story completely ruined my weekend after it aired, I felt like someone I personally knew had died.

;_;

i know what u mean !CORE SPOILER FOR CLANNAD AFTER STORY DONT READ IF NOT WATCHED!! when she died i couldnt stop and had to marathon till the end where she was alive again this would have been to dammit sad to stop at one of those ep's

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Oh, look Diggy is banned again

I never watched clannad while it aired, which i guess was lucky because it severely needs to be marathoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Oh, look Diggy is banned again
    Why does Digglett get banned so much? Lol