personally I'd say both are good. I've rewatched steins;gate twice and read the VN once

Will finish Tasogare Otome x Amnesia today, surprised I didn't find it during my trawls through the anime database.

well thats nice. I haven't been in the mood to read the LN at all to continue on lol

Watched the Eve no Jikan last night. Started off as a few OVAs but then they compiled it into one feature with some extra scenes. It's really nice! Great visuals and I just love fiction that explores a future with AIs, especially when they explore the 'Three Laws of Robotics'. I think these are philisophical dilemmas that we are likely going to have to face in the future, in some capacity. So, I enjoy sci-fi that opens up discourse earlier than most.

It's being hosted on YouTube, under the label of "Official", so I'm guessing it's okay to link it here. It's in 720p too! \o/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7wJsAoqc3Y

Also, since those of you who were going to watch x Amnesia have likely gotten past the first episode by now, I'm guessing I'm safe to post this:

Yuuko's so wuvabble!

just finished 2nd episode of seto no hanayome. I only have two words: SHOUNEN GOROSHI

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    So apparently Infinite Stratos is getting a second season. Yay!. Loved that show lol.
    Omg source?
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    If this is an answer to my question I am not going to read it as it warranted spoiler tags - I asked because I can't decide whether to watch the anime or read the VN. ;D
    I'd read the VN. I've done both, but I'm very glad I chose the VN first, since there are a couple big changes in the anime I was unhappy with. To answer your previous question without spoilers, there are decisions every now and then that make you branch onto another route that leads to an ending rather quickly, where picking the other option will make the story continue. The true ending can be a little tricky to get, I had to follow a guide after my first time through so I could get it without messing up a bunch.

Blademaster
    Quote Originally Posted by Robutt View Post
    Watched the Eve no Jikan last night. Started off as a few OVAs but then they compiled it into one feature with some extra scenes. It's really nice! Great visuals and I just love fiction that explores a future with AIs, especially when they explore the 'Three Laws of Robotics'. I think these are philisophical dilemmas that we are likely going to have to face in the future, in some capacity. So, I enjoy sci-fi that opens up discourse earlier than most.
    Eve no Jikan is definitely one of the strongest anime movies to come out the last couple of years. I only wish they'd put more effort into the ending. It kinda feels like they were going to continue the storyline, but then at the last moment decided against it, and put in some bland ending which didn't really leave me satisfied.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    I can't read moonrunes, but I can see pictures of it, so I guess. Yay? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    And the movie once it's translated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Omg source?
    You guys..

I..

what..

umm...

what.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You guys..

I..

what..

umm...

what.
    Not sure what you're whatting about.

Not sure what you're whatting about.
    Probably name changes.

Why do people even do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Erihs View Post
    Eve no Jikan is definitely one of the strongest anime movies to come out the last couple of years. I only wish they'd put more effort into the ending. It kinda feels like they were going to continue the storyline, but then at the last moment decided against it, and put in some bland ending which didn't really leave me satisfied.
    Yeah, I pretty much fully agree. The ending certainly left me wanting. I think it would have/could make a fantastic and highly watchable series (I'd love to see how their society might develop should the cafe and its 'One Rule' be discovered). The story establishes an impressively fibrous and immersive universe in under two hours and there's a lot of interesting insights shown that leave you hoping to learn more.

I really like the creator's style, I'd love to see him involved in developing a full series of something. The visuals and atmosphere of his stuff feels really similar to Makoto Shinkai's work but way less bleak and saddening. >.<'

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Probably name changes.

Why do people even do that.
    I told about my name change a few pages ago D:

It was an impulse decision to name myself The Monado, and I was like "Wait I'm Zelgius on Steam and Skype... Might aswell change it to Zelgius"

and I can guess dalliah is because of supercell's chelly?..

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    well thats nice. I haven't been in the mood to read the LN at all to continue on lol
    The LNs are rather bad to be honest, I dropped them after some time. Infinite Stratos is fine as a light show, but nothing worth spending any time reading.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

I told about my name change a few pages ago D:

It was an impulse decision to name myself The Monado, and I was like "Wait I'm Zelgius on Steam and Skype... Might aswell change it to Zelgius"
    Well... I missed it.

Almost done with Hanasaku Iroha. At first I didn't really like Takako at all, but near the end I'm liking her more and more. A have a few episodes left, but as you see her in the show more she seems far nicer then before. Beanman is awesome, same with Renji (the older cook), but I think my favorite character is Minko.

Gotta love the end of a season when your list just gets gradually smaller....until the week and a half later where you add in all the new anime...

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Gotta love the end of a season when your list just gets gradually smaller....until the week and a half later where you add in all the new anime...
    Only Mondaiji's ended so far though?

I do like that feeling.