10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I feel sad to apparently be alone in my love for Yuno.
    You're definitely not alone Quite a few people in this thread who enjoyed Mirai Nikki really liked Yuno. Unless I remember it wrong, someone in this thread declared Yuno to be his waifu. ^^
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    You're definitely not alone Quite a few people in this thread who enjoyed Mirai Nikki really liked Yuno. Unless I remember it wrong, someone in this thread declared Yuno to be his waifu. ^^
    I don't think I'd take it that close. I mean, I rather enjoy the brathin'n'walkin business and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Skelington and Digglett did, no idea about now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Skelington and Digglett did, no idea about now.
    I thought it was one of those two! Couldn't remember who so I said "someone". Turns out it was both, eh!

I now have 20 new shows in my "plan to watch this season"-list, but it'll probably end up like every other season. Watch 5-6 and add the rest to the ever larger Plan To Watch-list on mal ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    he's allowed to be because he's so cute *-*
    Naw it's still not okay, he'll hit people with Forks, that's evil dude.

I think it comes down to a likeable character vs. a well designed one again, like with Evangelion's Shinji. :P
    But he's neither of those. I understand a reluctant here is all fine and good, but Yukki is not a well written character at all. Just because he's a reluctant MC doesn't automatically make him good.

His 'break down' was poorly done, and the fact he forgave his dad after knowing for sure that he killed his mom was retarded.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    But he's neither of those. I understand a reluctant here is all fine and good, but Yukki is not a well written character at all. Just because he's a reluctant MC doesn't automatically make him good.

His 'break down' was poorly done, and the fact he forgave his dad after knowing for sure that he killed his mom was retarded.
    He's not the best written MC, that's for sure - but he's not bad either, not bad enough to ruin the series for sure. As for forgiving his father, I see that as him grasping at straws. I actually can empathise with him on this point, when one loses their emotional support they'd clench whatever they have left and not let it go for any reason. His father showing the slightest sign of wishing to stay with him and reform would be enough. Him losing it after failing to keep that last pillar he had is well illustrated... and honestly, fun to watch. "Fuck this, I will kill everyone and then revive them later. I'm sure no one will mind." is an entertaining state of mind for a protagonist. :) I guess I might just have a soft spot for those kinds of protagonists, though.

By the way, I went and watched Kuttsukiboshi and I must say it's the cutest, warmest little romance OVA I have ever seen. It's barely 2x20 minutes, so I recommend it to everyone not deterred by lesbian love. :3
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-03 at 09:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished seto no hanayome (thank you break between ending/beginning anime). Loved lunar's dad's....alternative costume.
    [CENTER]

I'm with Digglett, pathetic characters who sit around whining for 20 episodes are far from well written. They're also really boring to watch, and make me cheer for the bad guys instead.

Other examples include Oh-ma shoe (Guilty Crown), Haru (Accel World), Hanemura (Zetsuen). (Yeah, I can't stand Kaji Yuki, he better not mess up Shengeki no Kyojin) Characters like that make every scene they're a part of just plain painful to watch.

10+ Year Old Account
    posted this a while back but need to repost. shu played satoru in SSY which is a slight redeemer :P
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    AKB - Ahahahahaha. The ending to this series was so cheesy it's awesome in every way. One thing I just don't understand is how or why the fuck the people who were rioting suddenly had lightsticks and banners half way through. They cut it off so suddenly though, this really feels like it's going to get another season.

Magi - Slightly lackluster ending. Definitely not as good as the start of the season. Sin Bad went god mode at the end which felt weird, also Morg just standing up and fighting after having lost half her blood.

Love Live! - I like how she just walked away from the airport after everything was finalized just to stay in the idol group. It doesn't matter that she probably spent loads of money and time preparing, had bought the tickets, and had signed some contracts and had people expecting her to show up as long as she wanted to stay with her friends and perform in an idol group.

RDG - So I'm guessing Yukimura beat up the younger guy? Is the younger guy Yukimura's son? It seems like the main girl is some sort of shrine goddess too. I got some good impressions from the first episode and it looks like it'll be a good series. I'm loving the P.A. background art. Some insane Jinrui ED vibes from the ED. Not only the same style of art, but the same tone/beat and it seems like the same band too.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-04-04 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    posted this a while back but need to repost. shu played satoru in SSY which is a slight redeemer :P
    Yeah, I was able to tolerate Satoru for the most part. It just seems like 90% of the roles this guy gets are all the same damn character. When he showed up in Zetsuen I was pretty annoyed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, starting to feel bad for Yuno now. Also makes it kinda sad, knowing what will eventually happen. Mirai Nikki ending spoilers I don't know for certain, but I think I remember hearing something about Yuno before I watched started to watch Mirai Nikki. Pretty sure she ends up killing Yukiteru, though I don't know why. If I'm right, please don't tell me why, I'd rather find that out myself. It gives me a bad feeling my my stomach, sorta like how when the first time I was watched School Days I knew the ending already where the MC gets his head chopped off.

Also OreImo season 2 OP. Pretty excited.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-04-04 at 03:23 AM.

Anyone know if there will be a 2nd season to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha?

By the way, I went and watched Kuttsukiboshi and I must say it's the cutest, warmest little romance OVA I have ever seen. It's barely 2x20 minutes, so I recommend it to everyone not deterred by lesbian love. :3
    I too enjoyed Kuttsukiboshi quite a bit. Caine, have you watched Candy Boy? It's an amazing shoujo-ai and has one of the sweetest relationships in any anime I've seen. It's in my top 5 anime and definitely my favorite girls love anime. Also, if you haven't seen them you'd probably like Sasameki Koto, Aoi Hana, and Strawberry Panic, too. All exceptional GL anime.

I'm so disappointed there's so few romance shoujo-ai's/yuri. It's my favorite genre by a mile and what I just listed pretty much comprises everything it has to offer (at least from me trying to find more) that strictly focuses on the relationship between girls and isn't just straight up hentai. There's anime that kind of have shoujo-ai/yuri elements to them, but it's never the main focus. I think I'd kill someone for an anime adaptation of the manga Girl Friends lol. Btw, if you haven't read Girl Friends, READ IT NOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    RDG - So I'm guessing Yukimura beat up the younger guy? Is the younger guy Yukimura's son? It seems like the main girl is some sort of shrine goddess too. I got some good impressions from the first episode and it looks like it'll be a good series. I'm loving the P.A. background art. Some insane Jinrui ED vibes from the ED. Not only the same style of art, but the same tone/beat and it seems like the same band too.
    thats like the complete opposite from me ;O i found the first ep for the most part boring but atleast it had some interesting parts story wise in it so i hope i kinda picks up with the next ep ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I too enjoyed Kuttsukiboshi quite a bit. Caine, have you watched Candy Boy? It's an amazing shoujo-ai and has one of the sweetest relationships in any anime I've seen. It's in my top 5 anime and definitely my favorite girls love anime. Also, if you haven't seen them you'd probably like Sasameki Koto, Aoi Hana, and Strawberry Panic, too. All exceptional GL anime.

I'm so disappointed there's so few romance shoujo-ai's/yuri. It's my favorite genre by a mile and what I just listed pretty much comprises everything it has to offer (at least from me trying to find more) that strictly focuses on the relationship between girls and isn't just straight up hentai. There's anime that kind of have shoujo-ai/yuri elements to them, but it's never the main focus. I think I'd kill someone for an anime adaptation of the manga Girl Friends lol. Btw, if you haven't read Girl Friends, READ IT NOW.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...jo1_r1_500.gif
    I second Candyboy, it's so very cute and also very short so it's an easy watch.

Anyone know why it is called Candyboy though? The title makes no sense to me. :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Yeah, I was able to tolerate Satoru for the most part. It just seems like 90% of the roles this guy gets are all the same damn character. When he showed up in Zetsuen I was pretty annoyed.
    Yeah it's like 90% of the characters he voices are whiny characters.
    He was Alibaba as well, and even he had a lot of moments where he was crying like a baby...

The only redeeming character I can think of that he voiced other than in SSY is Lyon Vastia in Fairy Tail. Mainly because he isn't a crybaby and doesn't sound like the typical characters he does it all.
    I still hate the guy though.

just finished watching dansai bunri too and yeah its quite interesting. on a side note i just remembered while watching that i actually startet the manga at one point but no idea why i stopped ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m69430fFK51rq2vzlo1_400.gif[img]

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m699j2OL691qhbcnjo1_r1_500.gif[/mg]
    Watched none of those - gonna add to my list. I generally go for more tragedy/drama stuff, but hell if I am not a sucker for cute, warm romance as well. :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So "Hair Fetish" Densai Bunri no Crime Edge was quite interesting and cute. Did not expect that.
    Pretty weird show and MC though.
    It's daaaamn weird, but seems promising.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-04-04 at 12:17 PM.