Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    I just took a peek into the Mondaiji-tachi LN and holy fucking shit, meido Pest. S2 when?
    Are they collecting Maou-meido or what?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

izayoi will have his own harem of maou maids ;D kurousagi will be the last ! bunny maido~

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is it just me or did the discussion go south with majority of the participants just watching Tasogare in one go?
    Lol, I don't think someone watching the show all in one go is really an issue, they can still post discussions for that day's episode. Just so long as they don't post spoiler that are ahead of what episode we're on. The problem is not many are really participating. Which is pretty odd considering how many votes this show got.

I just got to see today's episode of Gj-bu.

Episode 12 - "Let us say goodbye, GJ Club" ;__________;

catched up on gj-bu today whats the deal with the hairbrushing some woman insight maybe? ;X (and i had really long hair at some point but would have hated it if some 1 would have combed it for me ^^)

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Lol, I don't think someone watching the show all in one go is really an issue, they can still post discussions for that day's episode. Just so long as they don't post spoiler that are ahead of what episode we're on. The problem is not many are really participating. Which is pretty odd considering how many votes this show got.
    Don't look at me, I did not vote. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    I just watched Nanoha The Movie 2nd.... The last time I watched something as epic in movie form was.... Nanoha The Movie 1st :D

I recommend everyone to watch it. Now. You are still here? Start up the DL already!
    I kinda wanted to rewatch Nanoha lately and your post inspired me to try and see the movie instead(Only first one for now). I must say it's one of those rare, rare cases where a movie synopsis is actually better than the original series - animation quality is obviously incomparable, but besides that they managed to cut off all superfluous material and deepen the insight into Fate's background in its' place. The movie put all the best things about Nanoha in the spotlight, if the second movie lives up to the standard I'm going to be a very happy person. All that said, it's still not as good as Toki o Kakeru Shoujo or Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu... but, to be honest, the sole fact it is actually comparable and is able to stand on the same stage says a LOT about its' quality. :)
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Oh my god the ending to Psycho-Pass. I was fucking CRYING.

This ending was just beautiful. Everything was amazing. Makishima dying right when the sun went down was perfect. WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE THOUGH. GAAAH. The last scene being an exact replica of the first scene of the show just tied everything together brilliantly. Also holy shit the final frame. "SiIByL still continues..." MORE SYBIL. Incoming second season with Kougami the new Makishima and taking down the Sybil system.

Shit this was brilliant.

I loved the psycho pass ending as well. It wrapped everything up quite nicely. The nostalgia of the last scene with the new detective was pretty cool. Really liked that. With that bit at the end Sibyl continues, we better be getting a second season. I don't see it being as good as the first season, but I'm willing to bet it would still be quite good. Overall this show was fantastic. Definitely worth a watch for any who haven't seen it. I'll miss my psycho pass episode every Thursday.

The show since episode 17 or whichever one was Makishima learning about the system felt so unsuspenseful like creators just didn't care about the individual episodes(a lot of the show felt like that), but that finale was pretty gosh darn great.

If Yayoi was only in the show to be yuriservice they could at least added more scenes.

Didn't even notice this, but someone posted it on reddit

Psycho Pass - The new inspector (Shimotsuki) was the girl whose best friend (Kawarazaki) was killed by Rikako.

Fullmetal Alchemist: The Conqueror of Shamballa was pretty good, though not sure if I liked the ending...

GJ-bu is funny once again, going to be sad to see it go next week

Kotoura-san new episode was pretty good. Felt bad for Moritani and loved the Muroto and Prez scenes. My only problem was the entire "criminal" part. It was kinda dumb. Even though the detective had her reasons, I don't like how the lead detective and Kotoura basically "forgive her". It is not okay to brutally beat up a bunch of kids if you had a bad life. I realize she accepts what she did was wrong, but I still don't like how easy she turned from crazy criminal to sympathetic airhead. Still was a good episode though, even with it's flaws.

Episode 3 of Tasogare Otome x Amnesia was probably my favourite yet, really loving this series.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-03-21 at 10:25 PM.

Psycho-Pass ending was pretty underwhelming.

Joins the name change bandwagon...

Am I uncool for keeping the same name since forever?

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Am I uncool for keeping the same name since forever?
    Yes, gtfo.

It's okay
    ~ "I'll blow you away... Monado Cyclone!" ~

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    GJ-bu is funny once again, going to be sad to see it go next week
    Concerned Kirara was so damn cute. ='3

Haganai - Kodaka, man knows how to make a smooth exit: Nailed it.

Psycho-Pass ending was good and all, but it seemed really predictable to me. I actually figured it would go something like that. Maybe not exactly, but definitely very similarly. I do hope the very end with Kogami putting down that book and the system still being in place, but also there actually being a real reason to hate it and want it destroyed for two of the main characters was a hint at a second season, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Next episode should be interesting with the whole confession thing being out. Wonder how Kodaka will handle it.

[video=youtube;Vm9KD9pkPQA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm9KD9pkPQA&feature=youtu.be[/vido]
    Yeah, should be very interesting and I doubt everything can be rounded off, so I really hope we'll be seeing a 3rd season. It's certainly popular enough to justify one, but will the source material be there before a ridiculously long wait has to happen. =S
    I'd like to see more of Yozora's reaction. She's had so little screen-time this season, especially scenes focusing on her, that I'm kind of expecting a big revelation/dialogue (at least) for her in the coming episode. I feel bad for her. Having social anxieties sucks and I bet it's hard for her, even if she does treat everyone like crap to keep them at a distance/general loathing of the species (lol).

More "ONEE-SAMA!!" \o/

Boku Tomodachi - This was a great episode. Red loli was so adorable.

And out comes the confession! Poor Yozora, she looked petrified. Next episode is going to be interesting to see how this all pans out. I really hope we get a third season. Really love this show. I think this might be my favorite show of the season.

something stupid about psycho pass only noticed when akane mentioned ginoza not wearing glasses, but noticed something was off about his look...