Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    [video=youtube;SxJ4VWoeOzs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ4VWoeOzs[video]
    Wow. This is so god damn fucking brilliant. This is so fucking brilliant. So fucking brilliant. Wow.

THINK OF A BIG BLACK MAN CHASING YOU!
    Well, at least he is not racist.

Mom...? What's going on...?
    Co-me-rub-my-nipp-les.
    Excuse me?

Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus.

Jesus.

I love it, I think I just have found the first dub I am going to enjoy, and very much so.

Deleted
    Yuyushiki.. don't think I can enjoy this show. It feels like a bad version of yuru yuri without kyouko..

Deleted
    Aiura and Yuyushiki don't seem so amazing. Tried them both and all I can say is "Well, there goes my 30 minutes".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Aiura and Yuyushiki don't seem so amazing. Tried them both and all I can say is "Well, there goes my 30 minutes".
    Well, we only have 2 days a week with crappy anime (tuesday/wed) so I guess that can be justified considering this season has some awesome shows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Well, we only have 2 days a week with crappy anime (tuesday/wed) so I guess that can be justified considering this season has some awesome shows.
    Yeah that's true, sunday is the best day (for me) as usual lol.

Deleted
    Yeah that's true, sunday is the best day (for me) as usual lol.
    By the way, your signature is too big (500 px. max, it's 582~)

This TorikoxOne PiecexDragon Ball Z crossover was mega gar. I think I got enough shounen in that to last at least a month.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Deleted
    By the way, your signature is too big (500 px. max, it's 582~)
    482x100 actually, which is within the margins.

Deleted
    482x100 actually, which is within the margins.
    Oh, right.. forgot it was wide, not total :P

Deleted
    Oh, right.. forgot it was wide, not total :P
    Hehe, it's okay

Deleted

I laughed so hard I need to share.

Deleted
    Yuyushiki.. don't think I can enjoy this show. It feels like a bad version of yuru yuri without kyouko..
    I found it decent. Might just be me who generally enjoys slice of life as long as they do something and i find some funny moments in it. That S&M test was funny. But yes, it definitely isnt the best anime ive ever seen, so to speak, but i can still enjoy it

Been wondering for a while, what does Zarastayaa's signature say? I can read "relax" but the rest i have problems reading since its so small, aside from ba, pi, ne, a.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I laughed so hard I need to share.
    Was definitely one of the best comedy ones I have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    I enjoyed the Clannad dubs
    What
    Clannad of all dubs is cancerous.

And jesus, Sunohara's voice actor.

Deleted
    So i watched gargantia. It seems like a great anime, although i must question why he thought taking a hostage would be a good idea. I sense a love story between the two appearing. I have but one big and pretty significant complaint about this anime: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU END SO EARLY?! I tend to be able to take cliffhangers, but this cliffhanger pissed me off for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    So i watched gargantia. It seems like a great anime, although i must question why he thought taking a hostage would be a good idea. I sense a love story between the two appearing. I have but one big and pretty significant complaint about this anime: WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU END SO EARLY?! I tend to be able to take cliffhangers, but this cliffhanger pissed me off for some reason.
    Urobuchi exists to piss people off.

10+ Year Old Account
    What

And jesus, Sunohara's voice actor.[/URL]
    Wait this wasn't supposed to be a comedy? I cracked up so many times in this one scene...This is actually serious? I have heard of bad dubs but damn!<-----Sarcasm- Anyways yeah this dub is by far one of the worst ones Fuko Ibuki has the worst voice actor by far in the series.

Question: Do you want to watch the next episode of it? Cause I bet the answer is yesss.
    Last edited by Pokedex; 2013-04-11 at 12:00 AM.

Deleted
    It would be funny if some anime for once had a total surprise ending. Imagine if at the end of Accel World, the two girls just decided "we have had enough of your weak crybaby acts that will surely happen again, so we'll date eachother instead".
    Or like Zelgius said: Oreshura - He picks Kaoru instead. Trolling at its finest.

"Kai... We have been together for so long now. So, would you help me check if Furugoori likes girls?"

Jokes aside, it would be funny if some anime pulled that kind of stunt at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokedex View Post
    Question: Do you want to watch the next episode of it? Cause I bet the answer is yesss.
    Of course. I just for some reason couldnt tolerate this cliffhanger, when im usually able to tolerate them :<
    And i think you lost whatever bet you made there because the answer is "Give me next episode before i punch a kitten, damn you!" :P

15+ Year Old Account
    What
    Eh, I do agree Clannad isn't the best, but it's not horrible by any means. I may be sorta biased since it was one of the first anime I watched, and at that time I didn't really care for subs, but still. I really didn't see anything wrong with the scene you posted.

My only complaints with the Clannad dub are that one electrician (the guy Tomoya works with in After Story), Kyou, and Tomoyo (who has the worst dub VA ever).

Okay, just finished watched the infamous Nisemonogatari toothbrush episode. Holy shit... On a semi-related note, Hachikuji is probably one of the cutest characters ever.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-04-11 at 02:24 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course. I just for some reason couldnt tolerate this cliffhanger, when im usually able to tolerate them :<
    And i think you lost whatever bet you made there because the answer is "Give me next episode before i punch a kitten, damn you!" :P
    Damn there goes 20$ QQ