hm well id prefer if the voice stays as she was very fitting anyway ;P also cant have much more of a cliff hanger ending boy am i glad i read the manga since chapter 1 ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Some glorious guy subbed the trailer. And yeah, spoilers if you haven't watched the show.
    Those subs aren't entirely correct :/

Fairy tail ending and Lucy VA having problems?
    I wonder..

The subs on that are pretty bad...either he was too liberal or I don't know. A lot of it was just way off

edit: damn you on beating me diesta :P

as its removed by the user..

Was removed by the user. :<<

Also: http://seventhstyle.com/2013/03/29/m...e-3-pv-images/

Madoka 3rd movie, and Steins;Gate PV.

YESPLS

How are the Madoka movies to the series? Alternative story? Synopsis? Any good?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    How are the Madoka movies to the series? Alternative story? Synopsis? Any good?
    It's just a redo of the series into two 2 hour movies. The art is insanely better, they cut out a few useless scenes, switched a few around so they flow better, and overall made it far smoother and easier to watch.

Just the updates to the art compared to the TV series are worth it.

So it's the same as Nanoha movies were? Same story, unnecessary bits cut out, immensely improved art and animation? Also, if the series were cut into 2 movies then where is the 3rd one coming from? Extended epilogue, judging from the images?
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

So it's the same as Nanoha movies were? Same story, unnecessary bits cut out, immensely improved art and animation? Also, if the series were cut into 2 movies then where is the 3rd one coming from? Extended epilogue, judging from the images?
    Third movie is a completely new story leading into a new two-cour Madoka show.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Third movie is a completely new story leading into a new two-cour Madoka show.
    So the second movie ended the same as the series + an open space for the sequel and further continuation? I have to see how did they go about doing it. :3

So the second movie ended the same as the series + an open space for the sequel and further continuation? I have to see how did they go about doing it. :3
    They add a few seconds on to the last movie, but it's extremely vague and no one really understands it. Just Homura walking on a barren planet and some people in the very far distance.

Okay, I've been meaning to ask somewhere else,but nevermind. I got incredibly bored lately, and I'm looking forward of reading some manga. Does any of you know any combilation between loli, vampire, comedy, romance, vamp + human relation ship, tsundere series besides Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? ?

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    Okay, I've been meaning to ask somewhere else,but nevermind. I got incredibly bored lately, and I'm looking forward of reading some manga. Does any of you know any combilation between loli, vampire, comedy, romance, vamp + human relation ship, tsundere series besides Omae no Gohoushi wa Sono Teido ka? ?
    Honestly, what you typed is the exact description of Rosario+Vampire. Well, loli gets in on the action a bit late but she's there. Also, the manga has two "seasons" - second one nearing completion, and a complete series finale, probably within this year,

Dance in the Vampire Bund is also quite close - though it's not a comedy(a rather dark series actually) and the relationship is between a loli-vampire-queen and a schoolboy-teenager-werewolf instead of a human.

There's also Karin, a very light-hearted school romance comedy about a relationship between an odd vampire and a human.

Can't think of any other on the spot, so that's that from me.

They add a few seconds on to the last movie, but it's extremely vague and no one really understands it. Just Homura walking on a barren planet and some people in the very far distance.
    Didn't Homura do that walk in last seconds of the series as well? After everything, when she's about to die and hears Madoka encouraging her before what appears to be her final battle?
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-03-30 at 08:25 PM.

Didn't Homura do that walk in last seconds of the series as well? After everything, when she's about to die and hears Madoka encouraging her before what appears to be her final battle?
    That was her facing the fiends after she jumped down from the building with the big wings. This is a different scene.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...m-hearts-manga

Inu x Boku, Wolf Children, and WataMote.

Oh yes.
    Ooo, awesome. I'll definitely be buying all of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Erio View Post
    As mentioned, fits Rosario+Vampire like the fist on the eye. You also get a lot of fanservice for free

New subs from WhyNot.
    The world is denying Okabe's existence. Get hyped.
    Last edited by Skelington; 2013-03-30 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Ooo, awesome. I'll definitely be buying all of those.
    all of them except kingdom here