The list is a massive fake. I don't remember by who, but I think I recall it being released as a April fools prank. Even so, just look at some of those shows. It's obviously a fake lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Yeah, also a "stopfallingforobvioustrolls.com" url in the bottom. Makes me feel stupid.
    Lol, don't worry about it. We all have our moments.

Here's two that aren't fake.

http://anichart.net/chart?ch=summer13

http://i3.minus.com/ibyGmuC76WcFvF.png

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-04-16 at 11:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Misaka is the best character in that show by a mile.
    She looked so creepy when she was running behind Eren getting ready to fight the three guys who was roughing up their friend.

She made three grown men men flee in terror. It's those eyes... they clearly state an intention to do unspeakable horrors.

Edit: ehh upon re watching they look more like teenagers but still a lot bigger than she and Eren. Still scareh looking.

Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-04-17 at 12:27 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I guess Tuesday is the "cute girls do cute things" day.

Yuyushiki is good, though some of the humour feels forced, especially this episode.

AIURA is nice, though seeing as it is only 4 minutes long (with a minute long OP, and a minute long ED). Might have been better if this show was full length instead of Yuyushiki.

Also more Monogatari and The World God Only Knows next season? Hell yes.

I'm only 2 episode into Bakemonogatari and I'm cringing like crazy...Does this get any better?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    I'm only 2 episode into Bakemonogatari and I'm cringing like crazy...Does this get any better?
    If you're not liking it 2 episodes in I doubt you'll like it as it progresses. If anything it gets weirder as it goes on.

What .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What .
    Was checking it on amazon and it was called "hipster anime". The only other time I've seen hipster being termed to anime was aku no hana a week ago
    [CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    What .
    The screen flashing all over the place it freaking me out lol. I don't know something about it just doesn't seem right to me. Just watched the 3rd episode and it was like what is this.

Bakemonogatari certainly does have a unique style. I love it though. One of my favorite anime. It's not for everyone though I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    The screen flashing at the beginning of the episode is usually a sort of synopsis. Other ones are "fade outs", red being blood shone, and i believe black/white ones for just a regular one.
    [CENTER]

Well I'll keep going for now see if I can force myself to the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    The screen flashing all over the place it freaking me out lol. I don't know something about it just doesn't seem right to me. Just watched the 3rd episode and it was like what is this.
    I absolutely loved the style of Monogatari, and wish it was done more often. The screen flashing repeatedly for just a split second random words that might mean something, might not, the architecture of the city they live in and the shots they do to show how wacky it is by making you not see it all at once, just segments, and the way the characters compose themselves all fit in together so perfectly. Also can't forget about all the signs.

Well It got better, ending on episode 8 for tonight. Only thing I don't get at this point is the black/red screen thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/hw7KbDC.jpg
    I hate the internet sometimes.
    best list just read the last comment, even if a little part dies inside of me but most likely its true and we will never see a continuation of full metal panic ,<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Only thing I don't get at this point is the black/red screen thing.
    Some of it is Shaft cutting corners with animation due to time constraints, but those ones were removed in the dvds or BDs. The rest is artsy, black showing his inner thoughts and when his eyes are closed since everything is from his perspective, while red is relating to the intensity of the scene's emotion. Something to that effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/hw7KbDC.jpg
    I hate the internet sometimes.
    I would kill for more ufotable Type-Moon series.

Summer season does look pretty good, though. TWGoK, Monogatari, Ilya spinoff... and I'm sure more that I missed/haven't been announced yet.

Also, Fate/Hollow 94%! Ahhh!

Deleted
    Your avatar is terrifying, Skelington
    ._.