10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Now don't get me wrong I enjoy fan service, but the amount I'm seeing in Nisemonogatari right now just seems odd. The first season was nothing like this so it just seems off. Just finished the bathroom episode and I must say this is quite the interesting watch.
    Nise is fanservice general.

Valvrave - Knew she'd be alive. I hope MC doesn't go back to being a whiny one and end up ruining the story.

McDonalds - You'd think that an underground mall would be able to withstand an earthquake better. I thought those were built to withstand 9.0+, but that fell apart easily in such a horrible manner. Busty girl is best so far, and the scene where Hero saw her size was great. I love the obliviousness of both Maou and his subordinate. Wonder how Maou is going to get back to his human form.

Cliche Shounen The Animation - This show is so cliche it hurts.

I have to ask, but what is what all these animes never showing the characters kiss! I know they have tough censorship laws, but this is killing me!

Now don't get me wrong I enjoy fan service, but the amount I'm seeing in Nisemonogatari right now just seems odd. The first season was nothing like this so it just seems off. Just finished the bathroom episode and I must say this is quite the interesting watch.
    Wait till you get to the glorious tooth brush scene and bath scene. Who knew a tooth brush could be so sexual. And the bath scene is just plain good stuff lol.

Meguca tacos.

Meguca

tacos

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Meguca tacos.

Meguca

tacos
    [IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/547892_461925927222183_1015330329_n.jpg[IMG]
    I'll have the red one please.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I'll have the red one please.
    Amazing taste.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saw this on /a/, this would make an awesome series.

>normal harem with all the cliches
    >MC watches a lot of anime
    >one day he notices the pattern in his life
    >finds out he's not real
    >and if he picks a girl his existence is over
    >desperately tries to be oblivious to any and all advances by the girls (yknow like every harem type anime protagonist ever except hes doing it to save his life)
    >but over the course of the show, one girl in particular still manages to win his heart
    >the rest of the show is his coming to terms with how he loves her, but if he ever confesses and picks her, then he will end not only his existence, but hers as well.
    >in the end, he finally decides that a life held back like this isn't worth living, and decides to confess, believing that even just a moment of the happiness he desires with her, however brief, is worth the price of ending the existence of everything he has ever known.
    >he confesses
    >she feels the same way!!
    >they have a really kawaii and romantic moment
    >they both move in for the kiss on each other
    >just before the kiss connects, screen fades to black, credits roll, series over

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Valvave Ep 2 - Looks like I was right. Shoko was still alive. Pretty lame he ended up not telling her he liked her though. His reasoning of "I'm a monster" was pretty stupid. I'm curious what medical issues will arise from him using the mech, because I'm guessing there are some consequences to it. What with his whole vampire body transfer thing and his wounds magically healing. I'm glad this show is two cours, I'm enjoying it quite a bit.
    We might as well call him a male Sayaka Miki now. Also, that Harakiri-powerup. What the actual fuck. Expectations for valvrave = lowered

valvrave anyone else liking L-elf more then Haruto? i hope he gets a big role in the anime as the 2nd MC or something :P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to ask, but what is what all these animes never showing the characters kiss! I know they have tough censorship laws, but this is killing me!
    Eh, censorship law isn't part of it. It does add effect to the scene though to be fair. Or they just feel like being asses.
    Meguca tacos.

Meguca

tacos
    [IMG]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/547892_461925927222183_1015330329_n.jpg[IMG]
    Okay that's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Maybe it was a magical earthquake.

Think I'll skip the latest episode of Devil Survivor 2 (and the rest of the show) after reading the reactions in this thread.
    I am waiting till the end of the season to watch it or to even decide to watch it.

i still think devil survivor is better then MJP but its alot worse then i hoped it to be but i will stick with it to the end ;X and neither of those 2 is as good as susei no gargantei shigeki no kyjon and hatarakou ;D

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    This week's Photokano can be described with two words only: me gusta

Seriously, the girls are way more exciting like this than just having them nekkid.

Also, lucky MC is lucky *turns green with envy*

that fairy tail chapter ;O i am still sad that the anime ended for now when its so super interesting ,< i cant wait to see natsu fighting vs the flame dragon battle of who can eat the flames faster xD

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Listening to all this GC music is making me so sad how it all ended .
    As awesome as GC's soundtrack is, it's also a bit funny. I mean, a Japanese band singing in German and naming their songs with English words transcribed into Greek alphabet. ^.^

Deleted
    Don't. I tend to get overly aggressive when I see a raging moron, I'll get infracted again...

lol its funny how people really think that DBZ is like some super awesome anime and everything afterwards is bad ^^ i personally even liked the normal dragonball more and since 2005 there where countless animes i would rank higher stuff like Fate zero and Gundam 00 psycho pass ssy and well overall to many to write them all down ^^ the only true part about his statement is that fanservice is alot more common then before but far from every anime is either driven by it or has alot of it

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    lol its funny how people really think that DBZ is like some super awesome anime and everything afterwards is bad ^^ i personally even liked the normal dragonball more and since 2005 there where countless animes i would rank higher stuff like Fate zero and Gundam 00 psycho pass ssy and well overall to many to write them all down ^^ the only true part about his statement is that fanservice is alot more common then before but far from every anime is either driven by it or has alot of it
    Old anime had a ton of fanservice as well, usually more daring than the current stuff at that (nisphots in Top o Nerae anyone?). It's just that now it's more... Vibrant, thanks to infinitely better animation so it sinks into your mind more. :P