1. #19081
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Does anyone else watch this? I really enjoy the show

    [video=vimeo;63485487]http://vimeo.com/63485487[video]
    Is the anime as retarded as the OP? Because if so it looks mighty interesting.

  2. #19082
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is the anime as retarded as the OP? Because if so it looks mighty interesting.
    Haha, yeah it pretty much is.

  3. #19083
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Haha, yeah it pretty much is.
    Mermaids seem to get a ton of exceedingly stupid anime. ;D

  4. #19084
    Lol, I was actually just starting on Seto no Hanayome when this anime (Muromi-san) started to air. I was like wtf is happening??? just a coincidence xD

  5. #19085
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Railgun - So.. they completely butchered the latest episode. 100%. (Slight manga spoilers, but nothing serious): It was correct up until she bought clothes. After she hacked into the database it was supposed to go to the next chapter where she is acting a bit ditzy and Kuroku taunts her, then it does a flashback to the lab where it shows Misaka clones being created and them being taught. The chapter after it was supposed to go to Misaka doing some stuff then what happens in the preview in this episode. She wasn't supposed to go terrorist for quite a while (half way into chapter 25, a full 5 chapters away is the first time she sees a lab).

    Depending on how they do that they could have just done this so it better sets up everything, but I still don't see why. They can save it by doing chapter 20 and 21 next episode (and probably 22), like what it looks like, and continuing on from there. She wasn't supposed to learn anything she learned in the second half for a while though, and all of the second half was anime original, every scene.

    I think they didn't really need to go anime original, they could have easily gone to her ditzing around then playing with some kids for a bit like in the manga. I guess they just wanted to keep the spirit from her hacking into a phone booth and not go straight to something more lighthearted.
    Now that I watched this episode gotta disagree. The only anime original part was Saten talking with Uiharu and that anime-original girl. Rest of the episode was pretty much exactly as the manga went, down to the angles at which some scenes were taken. ;P

  6. #19086
    OMG glasses dude has Gintoki's voice. Will be watching.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 03:46 PM ----------

    LMAO It was sasha's fart

  7. #19087
    Okay so I just Finished watching psycho pass. While it was alright I'm kinda disappointed with the end result. First season was pretty slow I guess really a build up. 2nd season had a much quicker pace, but it kinda felt short of what I expected. Anyhow been blazing through a lot of shows recently so my eyes are killing me from reading. I'm thinking about just watching FMA: brotherhood in English. Good/ bad idea? Also I'm wondering how good is Accel World? Heard It's similar to SAO so I'm kinda interested.

  8. #19088
    Accel world in itself is decent, but the MC is just unbearable to most, and about halfway through the show turns for the worse.

  9. #19089
    Moderator Remilia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    聖ミカエル女子学園
    Posts
    5,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Oh Sasha

    [img]http://i.minus.com/iZyRdvykTIkWv.gif[img]

    [img]http://i.minus.com/ibvpEMlcmZQvx6.gif[img]
    I realize she was going to be the joke character but lawl.

  10. #19090
    Accel World is quite good if u can watch away from the Haru the MC and as diesta mentionted in the latter half of the show he gets even worse but the last 1 or 2 ep cant remember gets better again ^^ also i am wondering when do we get season 2 ;X

    Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

  11. #19091
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Now that I watched this episode gotta disagree. The only anime original part was Saten talking with Uiharu and that anime-original girl. Rest of the episode was pretty much exactly as the manga went, down to the angles at which some scenes were taken. ;P
    I even re-read the manga and unless it happens a good 6+ chapters past then it's all anime original. I remember her going directly to being terrorist against the three girls, none of what happened past the clothes happened in the manga. She finds out about the clones and everything before she goes into the factory, so that alone makes it impossible for what happens in the factory to happen, because she already knows everything.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 07:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Can anyone tell me if Zettai Bouei Leviathan has a plot yet? A friend was wondering if he should watch it, but I'm not sure if it's worth watching other than "yay, cuteness".
    Plot hasn't fully started yet, but it's too adorable and innocent not to watch.

  12. #19092
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I even re-read the manga and unless it happens a good 6+ chapters past then it's all anime original. I remember her going directly to being terrorist against the three girls, none of what happened past the clothes happened in the manga. She finds out about the clones and everything before she goes into the factory, so that alone makes it impossible for what happens in the factory to happen, because she already knows everything.
    What Railgun have you been watching? Oo The newest episode is 3rd, right? It goes like that: Reminiscence of Misaka hearing the rumours>Opening>Shinobu talking some bullshit, burning the building down and going off>Another dose of rumour flashbacks>Misaka looking up Shinobu>Misaka buying the clothes>Anime original insert with Uiharu and Saten>Kuroko being Kuroko>Misaka infiltrates the lab, finds out about the Noise Sisters plan and how it failed to reproduce level 5 abilities, subsequently getting shut down for that reason>The clone erases the data minutes after Misaka exits the lab, believing her fears were ungrounded>Ending>Preview.

    This is pretty much 1:1 with manga except for Kuroko and trio's inserts which bring nothing except a little filler with no effect on the story. Chapter 19a covers this episode up until to and including the moment she looked Shinobu up, chapter 19b covers the infiltration and Misaka's findings as well as the clone's first appearance and the preview contains scenes from chapter 20 and 21.

    At this pace 4th episode will be about one of her clones post-production care and about Misaka having all sorts of fun with kids and 5th episode will detail her first encounter with a clone and subsequently watching that clone get butchered in a train yard. So far everything seems to be going at a good pace, faithfully to the manga.
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-04-28 at 07:21 PM.

  13. #19093
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What Railgun have you been watching? Oo The newest episode is 3rd, right? It goes like that: Reminiscence of Misaka hearing the rumours>Opening>Shinobu talking some bullshit, burning the building down and going off>Another dose of rumour flashbacks>Misaka looking up Shinobu>Misaka buying the clothes>Anime original insert with Uiharu and Saten>Kuroko being Kuroko>Misaka infiltrates the lab, finds out about the Noise Sisters plan and how it failed to reproduce level 5 abilities, subsequently getting shut down for that reason>The clone erases the data minutes after Misaka exits the lab, believing her fears were ungrounded>Ending>Preview.

    This is pretty much 1:1 with manga except for Kuroko and trio's inserts which bring nothing except a little filler with no effect on the story. Chapter 19a covers this episode up until to and including the moment she looked Shinobu up, chapter 19b covers the infiltration and Misaka's findings as well as the clone's first appearance and the preview contains scenes from chapter 20 and 21.

    At this pace 4th episode will be about one of her clones post-production care and about Misaka having all sorts of fun with kids and 5th episode will detail her first encounter with a clone and subsequently watching that clone get butchered in a train yard. So far everything seems to be going at a good pace, faithfully to the manga.
    Her buying the clothes did not happen in the manga. Right from the phone booth hacking scene it goes to the next chapter with her being ditzy around Kuroku and Kuroku taunting her. Then it goes to a flashback to the lab that Misaka was not a part of and isn't from her memory. It shows the clones being created and taught, and Misaka still knows nothing about the clones. It then goes to the next chapter of Misaka reading manga, then playing kick the can with some kids, then trying to get a badge from a machine. Afterwards she sees her very first clone under a tree trying to rescue a cat and learns all about the clones. The chapter after that is her talking to the clone, rescuing the cat, eating icecream with her, then it goes to Accelerator battling the clone and Misaka interfering. The chapter after that is them fighting. The chapter after that is another flashback from Misaka's POV about being asked for the DNA map and her meeting crazy hair girl on a bench in the city. Misaka then goes terrorist and starts burning the labs because she learns all about the clones from the crazy hair girl. At the end of chapter 25 the lab people call the girl trio to help them.

    Absolutely no where in that does she buy the clothes and infiltrate a lab to learn about the clones. She knows absolutely nothing about the clones until she first sees one, then sees Accelerator fighting one, then gets told all about them by the one girl. Every single other scene in episode 3 past the phone booth is completely anime original.

    4th episode will start with Misaka being ditzy, the flashback to what happened in the lab, and her playing with the kids and getting the badge and go from there. They'll have to change it around a bit though because she should have first learned about the clones from seeing one, not from the lab. I'll say the next episode will animate chapters 20 and 21, ending with her seeing the clone under the tree.


    Titan - Great episode. Scenes with potato scene where great as they should be. I wonder if they'll lose another wall or they'll actually push back the titan.

    Hentai - Didn't think he'd get his facade back so early, I guess the rest of the show will be helping the other girl get back her emotions.

    Date A Live - Watched the newest two episodes and the loli is way too adorable.

    Started watching Higurashi and I love how horrifying the show is. So far I've finished the first two arcs.


    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...w-ova-fan-disk

    Girls und Panzer movie!

  14. #19094
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Her buying the clothes did not happen in the manga. Right from the phone booth hacking scene it goes to the next chapter with her being ditzy around Kuroku and Kuroku taunting her. Then it goes to a flashback to the lab that Misaka was not a part of and isn't from her memory. It shows the clones being created and taught, and Misaka still knows nothing about the clones. It then goes to the next chapter of Misaka reading manga, then playing kick the can with some kids, then trying to get a badge from a machine. Afterwards she sees her very first clone under a tree trying to rescue a cat and learns all about the clones. The chapter after that is her talking to the clone, rescuing the cat, eating icecream with her, then it goes to Accelerator battling the clone and Misaka interfering. The chapter after that is them fighting. The chapter after that is another flashback from Misaka's POV about being asked for the DNA map and her meeting crazy hair girl on a bench in the city. Misaka then goes terrorist and starts burning the labs because she learns all about the clones from the crazy hair girl. At the end of chapter 25 the lab people call the girl trio to help them.

    Absolutely no where in that does she buy the clothes and infiltrate a lab to learn about the clones. She knows absolutely nothing about the clones until she first sees one, then sees Accelerator fighting one, then gets told all about them by the one girl. Every single other scene in episode 3 past the phone booth is completely anime original.

    4th episode will start with Misaka being ditzy, the flashback to what happened in the lab, and her playing with the kids and getting the badge and go from there. They'll have to change it around a bit though because she should have first learned about the clones from seeing one, not from the lab. I'll say the next episode will animate chapters 20 and 21, ending with her seeing the clone under the tree.
    That explains a lot: you have an incomplete manga copy. Chapter 19 was released in 2 parts, a and b, and you only read the a part. You did not see entire chapter 19b which portrays the exact things you think to be anime original. She acts as if she knew nothing about the clones when she meets one because she believed the data in that lab is all there is to the Radio Sisters project - supposedly finished and abandoned, with no clones of her active.

    http://www.mangatraders.com/view/file/93914/page/57 25 pages worth of second half of anime episode 3. ;3
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-04-28 at 09:52 PM.

  15. #19095
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Is the anime as retarded as the OP? Because if so it looks mighty interesting.
    It's about as retarded as Azazel-san, and just as long. Worth the watch.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-28 at 09:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    That explains a lot: you have an incomplete manga copy. Chapter 19 was released in 2 parts, a and b, and you only read the a part. You did not see entire chapter 19b which portrays the exact things you think to be anime original. She acts as if she knew nothing about the clones when she meets one because she believed the data in that lab is all there is to the Radio Sisters project - supposedly finished and abandoned, with no clones of her active.

    http://www.mangatraders.com/view/file/93914/page/57 25 pages worth of second half of anime episode 3. ;3
    What.

    What.

    What.

    Why.

    Kill me now. Why do manga translators do this to me.

  16. #19096
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    What.

    What.

    What.

    Why.

    Kill me now. Why do manga translators do this to me.
    It was released in two parts in the magazine, that's why the scanlation was in two parts when released for the first time as well. ;P

  17. #19097
    Epic! Zatheyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Academy City
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    It was released in two parts in the magazine, that's why the scanlation was in two parts when released for the first time as well. ;P
    They don't have the second part on MangaReader.

    I guess MangaReader is a bad source, I don't like Mangafox because of the watermark but I'll use if I have to, and the site you linked me I hate the layout of but like how clean the scans are.

  18. #19098
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    They don't have the second part on MangaReader.

    I guess MangaReader is a bad source, I don't like Mangafox because of the watermark but I'll use if I have to, and the site you linked me I hate the layout of but like how clean the scans are.
    I don't like the layout of the reader either, it's also slow on top of that. I download and keep my manga on the HDD though, and that site is dedicated to manga DDL; the reader is just an additional feature. They do not add their own watermarks and the quality is usually top available since when better scans are released the old ones get swapped out.

  19. #19099
    High Overlord Hemoglobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I don't like the layout of the reader either, it's also slow on top of that. I download and keep my manga on the HDD though, and that site is dedicated to manga DDL; the reader is just an additional feature. They do not add their own watermarks and the quality is usually top available since when better scans are released the old ones get swapped out.
    What program do you use to read the manga you download?

  20. #19100
    Herald of the Titans Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Warsaw
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    What program do you use to read the manga you download?
    The standard Windows 7 picture browser. There's no need for any fancy applications, the baseline W7 one is perfectly good for it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •