15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnCorpse View Post

Is that the one where you end up being her doll?
    Illya is the best Yandere I have seen in any media. Sorry Yuno.

I liked the bad ends a lot.
    Eh, I'm not sure. She mentions bringing Shirou back to the mansion, but I'm not sure if a doll was specified. There is an option later when you get captured, where you can promise to stay with Illya. I didn't pick that option, but it seems like that would have been the doll one. Only reason I haven't gotten many bad endings is probably because of watching the anime. I usually just choose whatever I remember Shirou doing in the anime (some times I've had to guess, though). I suppose this isn't going to help as much when I do the other two routes.

Well, finally finished the Fate route. While it was quite similar to the anime, I enjoyed it alot more. Going into the characters more made it much more enjoyable. Actually liked Shirou by the end. Have to say the epilogue scene with Bedivere, being able to finally see his king happy, was amazing. Really great ending.

Well, I'll start UBW tomorrow.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-29 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    Well, I'll start UBW tomorrow.
    Have you seen the UBW movie? I hope you haven't! It's so much better when you don't have a clue. I'm so glad I read the VN before watching any.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru over 40%, woo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Have you seen the UBW movie? I hope you haven't! It's so much better when you don't have a clue. I'm so glad I read the VN before watching any.

Mahoutsukai no Yoru over 40%, woo.
    Well, I haven't, but I have already been spoiled about something important that I'm guessing is revealed in UBW.

does any 1 of u own the tales of abyss 3ds game? i liked the old ps2 game and anime of it but i am not sure if its any good on 3ds ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Did not expect Tokyo Magnitude 8.0 to get that sad. Fuckin beautiful.

And great ending song.
    [video=youtube;ueBCAA28vtU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueBCAA28vtU[video]
    Now you reminded me that I had another in my backlog...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    does any 1 of u own the tales of abyss 3ds game? i liked the old ps2 game and anime of it but i am not sure if its any good on 3ds ^^
    I do, it's the same as the PS2 game. No real 3D features added.
    It was more so that EU could at least play it I think.
    Nevertheless it played amazing on the 3DS, controls are nice and graphics are still ps2-tier (if not a little better).
    You should get it if you don't have a ps2/the ps2 game anymore.

i never owned a ps2 or the game just played it at a friends ;P but sounds good and the uk import is very cheap with 35€ unlike the normal german for 76€ xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    Yes and it's a straight port with some control tweaks obviously LOL.

Deleted
    Watched last week's OreImo and I must say Shironeko's big little sister is aaaaaaaaaaawesome. Also, it seems I was wrong about who Kirino meant while talking about imminent confession. Ah well, I'm still rooting for Kuroneko ending, possibly in Toradora style.

Ordered X from animenation on may 22nd and it still isnt here >_> starting to get annoyed. no tracking number email yet either

---------- Post added 2013-05-29 at 11:20 PM ----------

Can't ever beat a classic. COME ON OCTOBER MY BODY IS READY. gonna be all nighters on that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I prefer the Japanese OP.

15+ Year Old Account
    Crime Edge 09 - Okay, the reoccurring problem continues. Making villains sympathetic is okay, hell, it would be preferred so they aren't one dimensional. Crime Edge does is so damn horribly though. We meet the villain, the MC beats him, and then boom, we hear some shitty story about how we should feel sorry for them. It is so forced, and it just brings the series down. That stupid spiel in this episode with Ruleblook and the detective's "relationship" was incredibly bad.

Anyways, MC continues to be creepy. Licking hair, seriously? Still hoping for some sort of tragic ending, but I doubt that'll happen. Even though I rag on the series it is still enjoyable (i guess), but so far, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

On a side note, Gintama is pretty funny. Shinsengumi episodes are my favourite, Sougo and Hijikata are hilarious.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-30 at 01:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally finished Saya no Uta after having first started it last September.

That ending is just... wow. I don't know what to think. It was both beautiful and strange.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    On a side note, Gintama is pretty funny. Shinsengumi episodes are my favourite, Sougo and Hijikata are hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    [video=youtu.be;zAqo1mNq15A]http://youtu.be/zAqo1mNq15A[video]
    I know who I'm linking this to.

15+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this weeks Devil Survivor episode was actually quite good. Used to think it was the worst show I am watching this season, but the last 2 episodes have actually been pretty cool.

Deleted
    Im looking for a certain soundtrack from fairy tail, but had no luck on youtube so far. It plays in episode 99 at around 6:45, Erza vs. Juvia and Lisanna during the s-class exam. Does anyone knows what its called?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Im looking for a certain soundtrack from fairy tail, but had no luck on youtube so far. It plays in episode 99 at around 6:45, Erza vs. Juvia and Lisanna during the s-class exam. Does anyone knows what its called?
    This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWkpPg-ikCQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Im afraid not =( It plays right after that one, after Erza starts glowing red.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Im afraid not =( It plays right after that one, after Erza starts glowing red.
    I'll look tomorrow