Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    hey there's a third season of dog days already announced.

strike witches manga licensed in english hell yesh (all of them <3)
    https://twitter.com/gomanga/status/338038455244312578
    so is the dragongirl manga :3 (dragonar academy one in the twitter link)
    FUCK YEAH on the dog days as for Dragonar they'd better still do scanlations don't wanna hafta wait dor manga...Also anyone else feel Dragonar and School Odyssey are totally gonna get anime one of these days?

Reading through Saya again now that I finally got the official English release... Even when you know what's going to happen, it's all so psychotic. Just finished the parts involving his neighbor, aside from the true end this is definitely the part that has the biggest impact on me. Particularly when he's chasing after his daughter to murder her while she screams for him to stop. So sad and twisted.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    You don't read Type-Moon VNs for their protagonists, that's for sure. To be fair to Shirou, that's Saber's route, so naturally he doesn't want her fighting. He gets way better in the next two routes.

Heaven's Feel is so good!

Maou-sama 08 - Suzuno's reaction to technology was cute. Seeing as it wasn't her who attacked Emi, I wonder who it was. I have seen people speculating that it's Lucifer, but I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing it is more people from the Church, trying to silence her. Once Suzuno and Emi find this out, it'll probably lead to some plot development where the Church is evil or something.
    Some people are speculating it was James, the ex-pokemon-thief-now-SFC-manager. I highly doubt it was lucifer, he has been turned into a hikki now and acts like a spoiled kid twoards their "parents" these days.

On a side note, I watched MItsudomoe the other day. Laughed so hard, my neighbors could have called the cops on me XD

Dropped another £200 on anime, in total that brings my collection to £800 ($1200).

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I'll never understand why anyone can like Shirou. Even in UBW he's a giant massive fucking Gary Stu with enormous plot armor, much larger than Kirito.
    If you think he has thick plot armour in Fate or in UBW routes read the Heaven's Feel. THAT'S what I call plot armour. ^.^ That being said, series is no less awesome, Shirou or not.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

Still don't get the term gary stu

Herald of the Titans The Monado's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    Still don't get the term gary stu
    Male Mary Sue.
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

and mary sue means.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    and mary sue means.....
    A completely perfect, do-it-all character (And Mary Sue is usually used for both male and female ones.). Thrall, Kirito or Son Goku would be good examples.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for it is that it's not illegal to express."

I'd say that Thrall is probably the best example of a Mary Sue, at least the best one that comes to mind at the moment

なんで自殺するのかな他の人殺せばいいのに

Be happy you don't know about mary sues. Don't look for fanfics containing mary sues. I mean it. DON'T look for fanfics containing mary sues.

Having an Mary Sue as the MC is usually only the tip of the iceberg of writing fail. Reading these might make you lose faith in humanity.

Easily explained it could be "Overpowered character with generic personality"
    ~ "Actions speak louder than words do, I don't want to hear dead words from you." ~

OreImo - Dun dun dun. Not sure what Kuroneko's plan is. It's possible she wants Kirino and Kyousuke together as evident by that picture and her reaction to Kirino, but I don't understand what the whole point of going out with Kyousuke was. Only explanation would be that she maybe just wanted to spend the summer with him, or something.

OreImo - Pretty good episode, I wonder what that ending means!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    OreImo - Pretty good episode, I wonder what that ending means!
    Haven't watched it yet, but my guess. It means cliff hanger to annoy you.

I think it means main won't end up with Kuroneko even though I haven't seen the ep.

OreImo - Dun dun dun. Not sure what Kuroneko's plan is. It's possible she wants Kirino and Kyousuke together as evident by that picture and her reaction to Kirino, but I don't understand what the whole point of going out with Kyousuke was. Only explanation would be that she maybe just wanted to spend the summer with him, or something.
    I think your assumption is spot on: She wanted to satisfy her own feelings for him and then prolly push him towards Kirino. Kuroneko you goddamn hero <.< this isn't meant as a flattery btw. Also, that "girl pushes her love interest towards her friend" reminded me of Toradora, only in that case it was mutual and done by both sides, which I liked better.
    I will just pretend this series ended here. The rest is basically non-canon fluff. lalalala I cannot hear you lalalalala

Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Be happy you don't know about mary sues. Don't look for fanfics containing mary sues. I mean it. DON'T look for fanfics containing mary sues.

Having an Mary Sue as the MC is usually only the tip of the iceberg of writing fail. Reading these might make you lose faith in humanity.
    Hey don't go bashing Tenchi, AkutoSaii, Adam Blade and all other manner of ridiculously OP badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Hey don't go bashing Tenchi, AkutoSaii, Adam Blade and all other manner of ridiculously OP badasses.
    I leave the bashing to people writing quality MST3Kings and laugh at the results, just as intended =)

Mirai Nikki dub trailer.

Most of the characters sound good. Only exception is Yuno. Which means the dub is not worth watching.