Crime Edge 09 - Okay, the reoccurring problem continues. Making villains sympathetic is okay, hell, it would be preferred so they aren't one dimensional. Crime Edge does is so damn horribly though. We meet the villain, the MC beats him, and then boom, we hear some shitty story about how we should feel sorry for them. It is so forced, and it just brings the series down. That stupid spiel in this episode with Ruleblook and the detective's "relationship" was incredibly bad.

Anyways, MC continues to be creepy. Licking hair, seriously? Still hoping for some sort of tragic ending, but I doubt that'll happen. Even though I rag on the series it is still enjoyable (i guess), but so far, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

On a side note, Gintama is pretty funny. Shinsengumi episodes are my favourite, Sougo and Hijikata are hilarious.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-30 at 01:59 AM.

Finally finished Saya no Uta after having first started it last September.

That ending is just... wow. I don't know what to think. It was both beautiful and strange.

Quote Originally Posted by chadiu View Post
    On a side note, Gintama is pretty funny. Shinsengumi episodes are my favourite, Sougo and Hijikata are hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    [video=youtu.be;zAqo1mNq15A]http://youtu.be/zAqo1mNq15A[video]
    I know who I'm linking this to.

Wow, this weeks Devil Survivor episode was actually quite good. Used to think it was the worst show I am watching this season, but the last 2 episodes have actually been pretty cool.

Im looking for a certain soundtrack from fairy tail, but had no luck on youtube so far. It plays in episode 99 at around 6:45, Erza vs. Juvia and Lisanna during the s-class exam. Does anyone knows what its called?

Quote Originally Posted by Comburo View Post
    Im looking for a certain soundtrack from fairy tail, but had no luck on youtube so far. It plays in episode 99 at around 6:45, Erza vs. Juvia and Lisanna during the s-class exam. Does anyone knows what its called?
    This?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWkpPg-ikCQ

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Im afraid not =( It plays right after that one, after Erza starts glowing red.

I'll look tomorrow

Maou-sama 09 - Burst out laughing when Emi was talking shit about Maou, and Ashiya came out and started yelling at her. Ashiya's speech was also quite hilarious. I'm guessing that James guy at the Fried Chicken place must be the one who attacked Emi. No real reason to give him that much screen time otherwise, and the close up on his face after Emi was talking with him made it incredibly obvious.

Valvrave 08 - This series is alot better now, wow. Loved L-Elf backstory. Looks like evil Dorissa guy is a vampire (i'm guessing that is what those marks mean). Somebodies getting blue next episode, probably green hair guy.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-05-31 at 03:50 AM.

nice valvrave episode and with the preview for next i guess it clear who gets the next 2 valvraves blue for green hair and yellow for thunder also loved l-elfs backstory and i am glad they 2nd season is already announced for this fall but i kinda hate to wait a whole 3 motnhs for the continuation ;P

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Gintama import arrived yay.

Yahari: With Yui (in a cute Yukata <3) at the local natsumatsuri. She looks great in it. And 8man dodged that confession like a boss.

Kotonoha no Niwa is out yay. The art is awesome.

Well, I am willing to accept L-Elf's being a superman, Valvrave is getting good enough to make up for him. I wonder, will the story actually do a timeskip of 200 years/progress over that period of time; just like Ep07 pre-opening sequence suggested? It would be awesome to see the story development stretched over centuries.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

i doubt that will happen before s2 caine ,P and maybe they even leave that open for a possible s3 who knows ;P but for now the last 4 ep's i guess we will se who gets the last 3 valvraves + a final battle and maybe something about the parts and the thing they showed at the end that valvrave part that looked like the future valvrave totally glowing ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Kotonoha no Niwa: My eyes are sweating.

I know which one.. just can't get to my soundtrack collection atm to give you the name :/

New Date a Live is aaaaaaaaaawesome. Kurumi so overpowered. @.@ Also, the fact a girl looking to be 13 years old is heading a multibillion organization suddenly makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by Caine; 2013-05-31 at 10:56 PM.
    "Defending a position by citing free speech is the ultimate concession: you're saying that literally the most compelling thing you can say for your position is that it's not illegal to express."

Yahari 09 - Out of all the series this season, I think this is the one that I wish would be a 2 cour the most. It's not my favourite 1 cour series this season or anything, but I feel it needs it. I keep reading how the cut a bunch of stuff out, and I wish they kept that stuff in. Besides that, it just feels rushed. It is quite entertaining, but I think it would have been much better as a 2 cour (or 2 seasons).

Date a Live 09 - Kurumi was badass this episode. That fight scene with Mana was awesome. Was spoiled about everything else in this episode (past selves, red girl being a spirit) so nothing was surprising, though. /a/ is horrible for spoilers. Tohka is still best girl. The OST is pretty good, I love that piano version of the OP.

UBW is pretty cool so far. Archer is awesome, and Rin is by far the best girl. Already got a bad end once though, when Rin attacks Shirou at the school. Should have known that taking the easy escape route was a trap...

Dammit... another bad end. I was either given an option to ask Issei about caster, or "it's pointless, so i won't", which is stupid. Obviously it's not pointless, and I thought it was odd there was even an option. There was no real reason to not ask him about it, and it seemed fishy, but I did it anyway. I thought something bad might happen, but I didn't think Caster would control him and kill Shirou... shit.

Railgun 08 - This episode was awesome. Please, more of this. I don't want more filler...
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-01 at 02:35 AM.