10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5 View Post
    I never saw it and it was aired before I was even born (I believe, did not really check yet).
    However, its good to see a lot of people with knowledge of classic Anime. Thanks for the help, and you never disappoint me MMO-Champion Anime Community
    Was np and yeah i agree not enough people watch older series these days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    not enough people watch older series these days.
    Urge to rewatch Outlaw Star increasing.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Urge to rewatch Outlaw Star increasing.
    Yes that show does rule but i mean even older. I for intsnace just finished Tekkaman Blade a 1992 series i have seen classic gundam from 1979 as well as the 80s series and specials. I've evn seen Golion that was used to make voltron and many many other older shows. I just feel that alot of people just stick to newer series too much.

the few old ones i have watched are Robotech(macross) and fist of the north star tried tekkaman blade but couldnt get into it and as for gundam from wing onwards...and i have some from manga entertainment like violence jack and iczer3 and so on, but 3x3 eyes was an old one i enjoyed and devil man.

i just started watching Yumekui Merry its prty good so far the characters all look prty cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    the few old ones i have watched are Robotech(macross) and fist of the north star tried tekkaman blade but couldnt get into it and as for gundam from wing onwards...and i have some from manga entertainment like violence jack and iczer3 and so on, but 3x3 eyes was an old one i enjoyed and devil man.
    Yeah i've seen both Robotech AND the three series that it was comprised of. And i gotta ask why couldn;t you get into Tekkaman Blade? I think it's a damn good series?

I can't really get into too old anime, I like flashy nice animation more than the stories I guess

JoJo's Bizarre adventure and Ronin Warriors are some older ones I enjoyed though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    I can't really get into too old anime, I like flashy nice animation more than the stories I guess

JoJo's Bizarre adventure and Ronin Warriors are some older ones I enjoyed though
    Yeah i havn't seen jojo but i have seen ronin warriors aka samurai troopers and all the ovas. I have an older boxset for it that contains them all even the japanese version.

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    i just started watching Yumekui Merry its prty good so far the characters all look prty cool
    Yeah, I've really gotten into it. I'm sad it's only going to be a few episodes longer, but hopefully it does well and get's another season.

Gosick is another cool series that's going right now too. Victorique is probably one of the cutest characters I've seen.

Also, an unrelated funny anime picture: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5...7cf012f40e.png
    Last edited by Mezzolith; 2011-03-25 at 08:51 AM.

Yeah i've seen both Robotech AND the three series that it was comprised of. And i gotta ask why couldn't you get into Tekkaman Blade? I think it's a damn good series?
    yeah robotech origonal. masters and new generation...and i duno why i couldnt get into tekkaman, not in the right mood for that particular blend of elements in an anime? i know its suposed to be good and all but it happens sometimes...happened with gosick, merry and dragon crisis this season and happened with star driver, rosario, strike witches S2, basara(any of them) and to love-ru.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Was np and yeah i agree not enough people watch older series these days.
    I love going back and watching older stuff. Outlaw Star is one if my favorites. I have the tattoo that Gene Starwind has
    on my shoulder .

Higurashi no naku koro ni is amazing. You need to watch kai though to bring everything full circle.

Been watching Ergo Proxy for the.first.time. about half way through it, and I really like it. Can't wait to see how it ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    Yeah, I've really gotten into it. I'm sad it's only going to be a few episodes longer, but hopefully it does well and get's another season.

Gosick is another cool series that's going right now too. Victorique is probably one of the cutest characters I've seen.

Also, an unrelated funny anime picture: http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/5...7cf012f40e.png
    yeah it will suck when the series ends..but i think the manga is still going so atleast we cna keep up with that

Infinite Stratos - Mecha Anime with decent graphics, action, romance and humourous moments, currently ongoing. Great so far !

Other noteable ones I watched/watch are: Elfen Lied, Kannazuki no Miko, Bleach, Eureka 7, School days. All I can be bothered to list :/

SRW ZII 3rd PV

Warning: Contains some "Bouncing"

you like those games faaaar too much lol

also you know its srs buissness when someone gets fisted within the first minute...

10+ Year Old Account
    It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden. The part II has really peaked my interest and has developed into a hell of a storyline.
    Can't handle the shows though. Too many filler arcs, which imo take away from the main plot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden. The part II has really peaked my interest and has developed into a hell of a storyline.
    Can't handle the shows though. Too many filler arcs, which imo take away from the main plot.
    I'd have to lump both series together in my opinion of them, and if it wasnt for all the fillers in the first season(yes i watched all of them in the first series) and the irritating way they are showing the shippuden storyline(to much reliance on fillers between story) i would rate it alot higher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    "HIGURASHI NO NAKU KORO NI"

Seriously, does it even have an order or timeline? I'm confused, but enjoying it... *sinister lol*
    don't worry, the first season is meant to confuse you ;]
    the second apparently gives a few answers.

and yeah, it's the same (or a similar) story in a few alternative ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    Been watching Ergo Proxy for the.first.time. about half way through it, and I really like it. Can't wait to see how it ends.
    Ergo Proxy is indeed awesome, but i've only seen about the first half of it too..

Quote Originally Posted by Rorick View Post
    It saddens me that you didn't include Naruto Shippuden.
    if that was directed at me.. well, read the first sentence of the opening post^^
    if not.. don't mind me :x

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    yeah it will suck when the series ends..but i think the manga is still going so atleast we cna keep up with that
    I'm hoping that Yumeji will work together with John Doe and get his power and stuff, since he seems to want to help and Yumeji wants to be able to fight.

Ahh, I'm gonna have to add another manga to my reading list. D;

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Infinite Stratos - Mecha Anime with decent graphics, action, romance and humourous moments, currently ongoing. Great so far !
    I've been watching it too, I love all of the characters (especially Laura and Charlotte). I'm just scared that it's gonna end with the generic harem "LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS" ending and he won't choose anyone. :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karosene View Post
    I've been watching it too, I love all of the characters (especially Laura and Charlotte). I'm just scared that it's gonna end with the generic harem "LET'S ALL BE FRIENDS" ending and he won't choose anyone. :[
    I normally don't like to ask this question but... What's really the appeal of IS? I can understand some Harem anime being enjoyable, but I couldn't watch more than the first 2 episodes of IS before I had to drop it. I hear so much about it, though, even though no one I know (on this side of the computer screen at least) likes it one bit. So really, is it actually pretty good? Or just average? Or as I found it initially, stomach upsetting?

/Rude commentary off.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic