10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
    You should. You really, really should. It's a masterpiece... At least read the manga!

Don't judge a book by it's (bloody) cover!
    you obviously don't know Mortis xD

Quote Originally Posted by Panoramixe View Post
    I saw the Gundam 00 movie yesterday and was rather astounded by the ending, or in my opinion the lack of one. Has anyone seen it and how do they feel about an extreme symbolic end with little substance?
    I tend to avoid the movies based on if there is a previous series due to the fact that they almost always rehash the series and change a few wee odds and ends.

As for the current batch of anime so far, watched Beelzebub and i liked it...not actualy read it so its all new to me...and i actualy quite liked Onii-chan no Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara ne!! even though i usualy avoid that type.

And lastly Otaku obsesivness at its best http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2011/0...guitar-250000/

its seems u didnt watch code geas and zero no tsukaima those 2 are really good and anybody who likes animes have to watch them ;x
    also Mai Otome and Mai Hime are 2 quite old animes that are really good if u have the time u should watch them

and well if u want an opinion about an anime i got over 2 TB animes and watched nearly all that aired in the past 5 years and many older ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    its seems u didnt watch code geas and zero no tsukaima those 2 are really good and anybody who likes animes have to watch them ;x
    also Mai Otome and Mai Hime are 2 quite old animes that are really good if u have the time u should watch them

and well if u want an opinion about an anime i got over 2 TB animes and watched nearly all that aired in the past 5 years and many older ^^
    If you liked the Mai-Mime and My-Otome series you should watch Sora Kata Girl. It's made by the same team of animators.

Deleted
    Mai Hime also has quite a great music (Mezame, Ensei, It's only the fairy tale...) and a story that has its twists.
    Last edited by mmoc4f7a735ed2; 2011-01-09 at 11:26 PM.

Yeah...Mai Hime was good Mai Otome was aswell and even the ovas they did but for some reason when i go to watch them again i never get further than a few eps.

Just finished watching Freezing...it wasnt that bad apart from the main show being 4:3...seems to be a combination of Evangelion, Queens Blade, and Mai hime.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno if anyone noticed but the characters for code geass season 3 were shown today, completely new cast it seems though

Quote Originally Posted by Darios View Post
    Dunno if anyone noticed but the characters for code geass season 3 were shown today, completely new cast it seems though
    Correct, it is a new story that takes place during or around the events of Season 1 (year 2017).

Here is some information http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=202289

Based on the character designs alone, I think it'll be badass.
    Last edited by Zhabin; 2011-01-10 at 01:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhabin View Post
    Correct, it is a new story that takes place during or around the events of Season 1 (year 2017).

Here is some information http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=202289

Based on the character designs alone, I think it'll be badass.
    That's kinda a bummer, knowing sunrise we will be stuck with the cliffhanger at the end of season 2 forever

Deleted
    Gomen ne, minna-san, but i have to hijack this discussion for a short while. I must say, i've broadened by anime-horizon a lot over the last few weeks and given the amount of different kinds anime i watched since then, it's been some incredible weeks. ) i've got to thank a lot of you, 'cause i dunno who posted what anime in the first place anymore. And especially the last one, Katanagatari, was worthwhile, couldn't resist the temptation to watch it all in one bulk^^ (that coming from someone, who normaly isn't into thaaat much dialogue as in that series, but it really fits together perfectly, having taken my personal #1-position by a good margin from FMA: Brotherhood) So, my suggestions, go watch these two, if you haven't already, and don't let lots of talking back away from Katanagatari.

Mata ne~
    Sleeper (now for real going to sleep ^.^)

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Gomen ne, minna-san, but i have to hijack this discussion for a short while. I must say, i've broadened by anime-horizon a lot over the last few weeks and given the amount of different kinds anime i watched since then, it's been some incredible weeks. ) i've got to thank a lot of you, 'cause i dunno who posted what anime in the first place anymore. And especially the last one, Katanagatari, was worthwhile, couldn't resist the temptation to watch it all in one bulk^^ (that coming from someone, who normaly isn't into thaaat much dialogue as in that series, but it really fits together perfectly, having taken my personal #1-position by a good margin from FMA: Brotherhood) So, my suggestions, go watch these two, if you haven't already, and don't let lots of talking back away from Katanagatari.

Mata ne~
    Sleeper (now for real going to sleep ^.^)
    Katanagatari makes up for the dialogue with some really epic battles. Some of the best drawn battles I've seen in a long time.

Note: The sister still scares the crap out of me.

Highschool of the Dead 2 is definitely my standing most anticipated of this year. Big fan of zombie apocalypses and this delivered in the American/European style of them which left me very pleased. Just want to see what happens to everyone at the end of the world, because we all know how zombie apocalypses end

Quote Originally Posted by Makina View Post
    Highschool of the Dead 2 is definitely my standing most anticipated of this year. Big fan of zombie apocalypses and this delivered in the American/European style of them which left me very pleased. Just want to see what happens to everyone at the end of the world, because we all know how zombie apocalypses end
    Isnt the follow up to High School of the Dead an OVA?...and only 1 episode at that.
    http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl...anime&aid=7953

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    Katanagatari makes up for the dialogue with some really epic battles. Some of the best drawn battles I've seen in a long time.

Note: The sister still scares the crap out of me.
    Oh, yeah, Nanami was really scary, but only to begin with, like in episode 4. In the other episodes, she's obviously still scary-strong, but not really scary-scary anymore, if you know what i mean.

Welcome to the NHK! - Epic Epic Comedy

Hajime no Ippo - Epic Boxing Comedy

Berserk - Epic Drama/Swordsmen/Fantasy

*there are also videos on a remake on youtube, not sure when that remake will start launching though*

Arakawa Under The Bridge - Epic Epic Epic Epic Comedy :P
    Seriously this show is going to crack you up...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maiku View Post
    Welcome to the NHK! - Epic Epic Comedy
    Hmm... Ecchi look-a-like (haven't watched the vid, but the "pic" looks somewhat close to it)
    As a ecchi fan, I'm giving myself an order to watch at least ONE episode!

Arakawa Under The Bridge - Epic Epic Epic Epic Comedy :P
    Seriously this show is going to crack you up...
    Seems like a doable show.. Will try it out when I get home!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Hmm... Ecchi look-a-like (haven't watched the vid, but the "pic" looks somewhat close to it)
    As a ecchi fan, I'm giving myself an order to watch at least ONE episode!

They are both great shows you should definitely try them out, although there aren't many good clips on youtube for NHK! ... NHK! is funnier than displayed in the clips and sometimes you need to know the characters first to understand the funny part.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are both great shows you should definitely try them out, although there aren't many good clips on youtube for NHK! ... NHK! is funnier than displayed in the clips and sometimes you need to know the characters first to understand the funny part.
    OOOO!
    Can't wait!

The best description about Arakawa Under the Bridge is that it is the Seinfeld comedy of Anime. It truly is a anime about Nothing. Every week you never know what is going to happen, and every week you end up on the floor laughing. It is simply that kind of anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeper View Post
    Oh, yeah, Nanami was really scary, but only to begin with, like in episode 4. In the other episodes, she's obviously still scary-strong, but not really scary-scary anymore, if you know what i mean.
    The Anime geek inside me wants to put Nanami into some shonen anime like Naruto and watch her goto town as she mows them all down without even breaking a sweat.
    Last edited by lizon; 2011-01-10 at 03:51 PM.

OOOO!
    Can't wait!
    After you watch NHK pick up the light novel and read it. Favorite part of the book was when they went to a church tripping on drugs.