10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roflicerbob View Post
    Ya, I really liked it as well. I liked all the characters and the high quality animation. My only complaint was how long a gap there was between each episodes release date. It'd be awesome if they made a series out of it, I'd watch it for sure.
    It would be cool but i want the guy to malke a dual sequal first. Then maybe continue this series and after that finish off GXP. Sorry but i wanna see more Zinv/Genbu(depending lanquage either on is correct in america zinv was known as genbu while in japan zinv) and Idol wieldin gravitic god weapon powers.

edit also as long as it didn't go the way of tenchi universe and in tokyo.
    Last edited by Sorrior; 2011-03-11 at 12:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    I watched the first episode of Isekai no Sekishi Monogatari. I liked it, but didn't bother following up with the rest for some reason. I might jump back to that after I finish Kanon 2006 and Ergo Proxy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    I watched the first episode of Isekai no Sekishi Monogatari. I liked it, but didn't bother following up with the rest for some reason. I might jump back to that after I finish Kanon 2006 and Ergo Proxy.
    It's pretty fun and plays out like old tenchi series in that it's mostly comedy and then a few bits of SUPER BADASS action. Hrem oriented of course but it;s nicely paced. Story wise it;s nigh identical in more thana dew areas to My-Otome only ya know done damn well. SO be ready for some school comedy and harem stuff ala lets say zero no tsukaima and later on around episode 7 he goes fucking badass and then some more relaxed stuff fo an episode and then the war starts and well ya get the idea. Basically it's a nice mix but majoring in comedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently reside in Japan, lived most of my life in Georgia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    It's pretty fun and plays out like old tenchi series in that it's mostly comedy and then a few bits of SUPER BADASS action. Hrem oriented of course but it;s nicely paced. Story wise it;s nigh identical in more thana dew areas to My-Otome only ya know done damn well. SO be ready for some school comedy and harem stuff ala lets say zero no tsukaima and later on around episode 7 he goes fucking badass and then some more relaxed stuff fo an episode and then the war starts and well ya get the idea. Basically it's a nice mix but majoring in comedy.
    all this talk about Tenchi makes me want to go back and watch it again. One of the first animes I ever watched, and I don't think I ever finished GXP or In Tokyo... should really get on that. I also love that one of the first animes shown on network television not for little kids was a harem anime... good old America

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nakiami View Post
    all this talk about Tenchi makes me want to go back and watch it again. One of the first animes I ever watched, and I don't think I ever finished GXP or In Tokyo... should really get on that. I also love that one of the first animes shown on network television not for little kids was a harem anime... good old America
    LOl yeah i was about 10-13 when it first aired and at the scene where ryoko pulls of ayekas towel i was going WTF for two reaosn 1) is how ayeka had a swimsuit on and 20 is how she said she wasn;t an exhibitionist like ryoko and i knew what that was so i was going wat but she's got a swimsuit on. Ahhh good old censoring. Anyways what really sucks is i'm gonna hafta rebuy classic once funi rereleases it cause my copy is sadly a bootleg. Though with that bootleg and my download of monogatari i have ALL of the etnchiverse covered right down to even owning the pretty sammy and mihoshi specials on dvd as well as Mgical Project S. Best part othe than the movies,monogatari(which you CAN'T get legit in the US) and classic series all are legit.
    As for GXP yeah it ends pretty damn well say hello to a new Zinv from dual. Also tokyo really is among if not THE worst of the tenchi series.

Oh and another funny bit of it being aired on CN was that it was not only highly censored and cut down to fit in their time slot but also that it was an OVA in japan thus not even MADE for TV. Though it WAS later aired in the vhs/dvd version here on international channel/AZN. Sadly AZN is gone now and i miss it same for international channel.

you really dont like that thing do you...

anyways someone go read EDEN NO ORI so im no longer the only person here to do so, some of the things in this manga are just so brutal , however a lot of the ways the characters react within it are all mostly believabel

We all need to buy more anime now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    Buy YEAAAH about that i own as in have BOUGHT over 10k worth easy with amnga i'm easily over 18k if not 20k. I'd post pictures if i wasn;t scared i'd kill he server plus well they're always oudated since i pretty much always have at LEAST 3 series on preorder and even more being ordered plus the fact that i tend to buy at LEAST 100 dollars worth of manga month. Though this onth MIGHT be an exception but tha would just be cause of the 3DS.

EDIT my backlog alone of purchased series i should add is over 60 series i havn;t seen includin ones i HAVE seen before but not on retail dvd o on blu ray then it's over 80. And remeber that's just my backlog.

10+ Year Old Account
    Might try Macross Frontier next...

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    Might try Macross Frontier next...
    Have you watched macross zero yet?...it is linked with zero through the legend they even have an ep in frontier where they are making a film based on zero.

And has anyone seen Tokyo magnitude 8? given whats happened in Japan i think the anime was a little lacking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Have you watched macross zero yet?...it is linked with zero through the legend they even have an ep in frontier where they are making a film based on zero.

And has anyone seen Tokyo magnitude 8? given whats happened in Japan i think the anime was a little lacking.
    OOOH so frontier and an AU story linked with the zero universe as opossed to the roiginal then? If so then it;s a good thing i havn;t started frontier yet.

edit and no i havn;t seen magnitude 8. Was thinking about it though. Also i hope Nakiami is okay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lizon View Post
    I approve of this statement. Thoroughly.

Oh nad started To aru Majutsu no Index! I have heard mixed reviews, but it seems an overall interesting watch THUS FAR (only 14 episodes in). May have to watch season 2 and Railgun at this rate >.<
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Parablius View Post
    I approve of this statement. Thoroughly.

Oh nad started To aru Majutsu no Index! I have heard mixed reviews, but it seems an overall interesting watch THUS FAR (only 14 episodes in). May have to watch season 2 and Railgun at this rate >.<
    LOL watching the new season 2 episode right now ac.tually looks like it;s gonna shape up prety well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    INCUBATOR!!!

Fuck you Kyubey, and your terrible physics!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    How dare you not add Code Geass! /fist.

Deleted
    One piece ep delayed could be that some other ongoin might be delayed too due to recent events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    I agree.

No matter how crappy it is or how much it insults the intelligence (not to mention sexuality) of the viewer, I don't think there is any other anime that can cause so much anticipation and enthusiasm when watched.
    Yes, it is a pompous piece of crap. But its the best pompous, overdramatic piece of crap ever.
    "If at first you don't succeed, you really need to quit this game."
    -Judic

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    why would i add something that i haven't even watched to the list "anime i watched and liked"? :P

and i have MAAAAAANY good anime i still haven't seen, and this will most likely not change in a while, since i'm not in an anime watching mood lately. so spare me with the "but this anime is the best, you need to watch it over anything else, now!"-talk, thanks^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    why would i add something that i haven't even watched to the list "anime i watched and liked"? :P

and i have MAAAAAANY good anime i still haven't seen, and this will most likely not change in a while, since i'm not in an anime watching mood lately. so spare me with the "but this anime is the best, you need to watch it over anything else, now!"-talk, thanks^^
    Ahhh i know those moods all to well. So what triggered it games,manga, Music, GF. RL stuff?