10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more than willing to jump to a US server. I needed a fresh start anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    I'm more than willing to jump to a US server. I needed a fresh start anyway.
    Ill hit you up with the details when everything is made I have to still wait for a guildie to log on and buy something on the neutral AH

Deleted
    Starting on Ghost in The Shell now, tough i do hope its gets better after that 1st episode.
    Also starting the download on Gantz and Gai-Rei Zero,they looked interesting are there any good?

Edit, sig's down again >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    Starting on Ghost in The Shell now, tough i do hope its gets better after that 1st episode.
    Also starting the download on Gantz and Gai-Rei Zero,they looked interesting are there any good?

Edit, sig's down again >.<
    don't mind the sig, it goes down and up, episodes go down and up.

both gantz and gai rei zero are okey. Ghost in the shell is good but just watch everything of it

---------- Post added 2011-09-17 at 06:28 PM ----------

finished ajimu kaigan monogatari, while having a simple story, it's not like I would except a difficult story with alot of twists here and there in a romance tho. It has a feel on it that would let me classify it as one of the better romance anime i saw.

now going to rewatch Kiss X Sis and yusoga no sora, need my yearly portion "incest".
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never liked the anime adaption of Gantz, the manga is ok I guess. Ga-rei-zero is nothing amazing, but I suppose it's worth a watch. If you're unsure if you will like the GitS anime, you should probably watch the movies first as they are generally considered the best parts of the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    If you disliked the first episode I'm not sure if the series will grow on you that much. It basically covers what the show is about: politics, detective work, some action, and the implications of a cybernetic society on all these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    when are the subs for ss coming out. argh the waits killing me suppose i can watch it raw but i won't understand something of the japanese except for a few words.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

If there's something I really loved about No. 6 it was the Dog Keeper, I still am not sure if he's really a guy though...

Also, I don't hear too much about Tiger&Bunny, but I see a lot of artwork for it, anyone can say how it is?
    Last edited by Digglett; 2011-09-17 at 06:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    when are the subs for ss coming out. argh the waits killing me suppose i can watch it raw but i won't understand something of the japanese except for a few words.
    SS? What is that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    SS? What is that?
    should have called it s7 actually as ss isn't appropriate. (see World War 2)

it's sacred seven, final episode aired yesterday but aint subbed yet while normally it's subbed after 4hours.

synopsis: Alma Tandoji lives a lonely life. One day, Ruri Alba visits him. Knowing the power of Sacred Seven is latent within Alma, she asks him to lend her his powers. However, he refuses and drives her away since he injured many with his unusual strength in the past.

Meanwhile, a fiendish Dark Stone creature suddenly appears in this peaceful town in the Kanto region. Only Alma's power of Sacred Seven can fight against it. But Alma just lets his power run amuck and things begin to get worse. Ruri raised her gemstone in order to release his true abilities, My Soul I give to you.

With Ruri's wishes engraved in it, will Alma be able to defeat the Dark Stone?

It's made of sunrise wich is pretty much one of the reasons i'm watching it.
    i've been enoying it, it has quiet a bit of romance in it and good action. Oh and it has alot of maids, actually the whole houshold of ruri are maids except for her butler makoto.
    also hellbrick rocks

edit: azunyan chibi <3
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-09-17 at 07:10 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Shishca View Post
    all hail azunyan!

I hear that Azusa is dead to the diehard Otaku over in Japan now because the Voice actress that plays her has a boyfreind. i was reading it lauguing all the way through the article,,,nutters

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    I hear that Azusa is dead to the diehard Otaku over in Japan now because the Voice actress that plays her has a boyfreind. i was reading it lauguing all the way through the article,,,nutters
    Hard core otaku are flippin insane.

Also, Azu-nyan!

---------- Post added 2011-09-17 at 01:02 PM ----------

Side note, I just watched a couple clip of the english dub for k-on and it made me sad. Yui voice is just so bad. SO has none of the crazy energy of the real Yui.

I loved that scene soooooo much!!!!!!

Side note I made a ticket and got the name Kyou for my priesty =) For all you anime lovers the server we will be making the guild on is US Gorefiend(PvP) Alliance if you want to start making a character and maybe opening a ticket for a specific anime name you want. I will be setting up the guild as soon as I get a friend to buy something for me on the AH.
    Last edited by Zaerick; 2011-09-17 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i still need to look for a name, and copy my WoW folder so i can set that realmlist to US
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

i still need to look for a name, and copy my WoW folder so i can set that realmlist to US
    Ushio!!! DO IT!

Hmmm, I guess I'll finally watch Penguindrum now. :P

should have called it s7 actually as ss isn't appropriate. (see World War 2)

it's sacred seven, final episode aired yesterday but aint subbed yet while normally it's subbed after 4hours.

synopsis: Alma Tandoji lives a lonely life. One day, Ruri Alba visits him. Knowing the power of Sacred Seven is latent within Alma, she asks him to lend her his powers. However, he refuses and drives her away since he injured many with his unusual strength in the past.

Meanwhile, a fiendish Dark Stone creature suddenly appears in this peaceful town in the Kanto region. Only Alma's power of Sacred Seven can fight against it. But Alma just lets his power run amuck and things begin to get worse. Ruri raised her gemstone in order to release his true abilities, My Soul I give to you.

With Ruri's wishes engraved in it, will Alma be able to defeat the Dark Stone?

It's made of sunrise wich is pretty much one of the reasons i'm watching it.
    i've been enoying it, it has quiet a bit of romance in it and good action. Oh and it has alot of maids, actually the whole houshold of ruri are maids except for her butler makoto.
    also hellbrick rocks

edit: azunyan chibi <3
    I dropped it when i realized it was just moar generic anime Squall-kun is another male lead with a uber power he didnt wished for and he is going to beat everyone on his way to ep11- 12 while some love triangle is going to be developed around him but he being the dense shounen hero wont bother and in the end he wont pick anyone but will show an special interest in ruri because she is the main female...

Quote Originally Posted by Keima Katsuragi
    "I can see the ending"
    I cant stand anime where i can predict hows going to end unless they catch me with another thing like MOE(fuck me but i gotta acept it), or Echii, or humour, or awesome fights, or awesome characters, etc but specially that is what makes shows masterpieces to me, an original story... thats why im sooo atached to mawaru penguindrum... even with the preview i have no fuckin idea where am i going...

Bleh got rid of the signature half time is not working and the other half is inaccurate so im looking for a new signature...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    Ushio!!! DO IT!
    i'm not sure yet. YUI also sounds attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by karloz1337
    Bleh got rid of the signature half time is not working and the other half is inaccurate so im looking for a new signature...
    i'm sticking with it for now, will see if the site database that's causing it crash sometimes will be fixed soon, else i'll just let someone make a sig.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XenonSalbeira View Post
    Since I wasnt able to read a recent page here without reading Steins;Gate I just watched the whole anime after reading it up in Wikipedia, and I think I know what I miss and why I liked Code Geass and Deathnote so much: Closure.
    I want it to end, happy or not, but a satisfying ending might just be something that even these popular animes with over 600 episodes need ... not that it will ever happen. Who would like to stop printing money.
    Well I think that comes to the question: Any good short lived anime out there with a bit of mystery, action, character development ... and a bit of sillieness maybe ... yeah something in the lines of the above 3 I already watched. I think the "action fight scenes" I looked for might not realy be the thing that can stop my itching of boredom, though the most things end with one.
    A friend said something about ghost in the shell - though I heared of it so many years ago it kind of buggs me now watching old anime just for having it wached.
    Ask, and ye shall recieve: http://www.animeseason.com/shinrei-tantei-yakumo/
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P