Ok :/, I don't know if I've even tried to watch something from that long ago.

Deleted
    So i finally created an account for the sole purpose of joining this thread. Great!

OT: Im not really into the whole mecha thing, but there have been some shows that stood out to me (Code Geass, Fafner, Gundam 00, and the Evangelion movies).
    Ika Musume, is awesome. And the second season just started so yay! \o/
    Yet to finish Penguindrum, but great show from what i have seen of it so far (ep. 6).
    I watch pretty much anything that should happen to look interresting, so not too stingy :P

Would have thrown a link to my MAL, but not allowed posting links just yet :<
    MAL username is rumlefisk, if anyone cares (the list is a huge mess, and i will get around to fix it :P)

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post

I watched an anime called "Tengen toppen gurren lagann" and I really disliked it :/ I was basically forcing myself to watch through it since it had been praised and I had to find out what the deal was. Overall I think it was just too childish and unlogic for me (I know you kinda have to be able to accept the whole unlogic part as an animefan but still :P)

On a different note, I'm watching Usagi drop now and I'm loving it ^_^ I get such a warm feeling from watching it.
    i dislike it because of its raging fanboys

Deleted
    Bleach <3 Best anime ever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rumlefisk View Post
    So i finally created an account for the sole purpose of joining this thread. Great!

OT: Im not really into the whole mecha thing, but there have been some shows that stood out to me (Code Geass, Fafner, Gundam 00, and the Evangelion movies).
    Ika Musume, is awesome. And the second season just started so yay! \o/
    Yet to finish Penguindrum, but great show from what i have seen of it so far (ep. 6).
    I watch pretty much anything that should happen to look interresting, so not too stingy :P

Would have thrown a link to my MAL, but not allowed posting links just yet :<
    MAL username is rumlefisk, if anyone cares (the list is a huge mess, and i will get around to fix it :P)
    welcome to Sy's anime list :P most active users here are laylie, skizzit, sorrior, digglett, shishca, ethos, karloz and me sorry if i forgot to mention someone
    but you'll see that soon enough.

your MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/rumlefisk

oh and is your list set on private? because i don't see any anime in your list while your frontpage says 102watching, 224 completed, ...

edit: yay kimi to boku sub is out now waiting till 2more shows are subbed :P
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dammpe View Post
    As a Bleach fan i must ask if you are kidding. I like Bleach alot but best anime ever? Not even close...

Thanks for that Gundam Seed advice. I wanted to see a Gundam series but was not sure what one because, well the huge amount of different series and not knowing what ones could be seen whitout any knowledge of the other series.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    welcome to Sy's anime list :P most active users here are laylie, skizzit, sorrior, digglett, shishca, ethos, karloz and me sorry if i forgot to mention someone
    but you'll see that soon enough.

your MAL: [can't link herpaderp]

oh and is your list set on private? because i don't see any anime in your list while your frontpage says 102watching, 224 completed, ...

edit: yay kimi to boku sub is out now waiting till 2more shows are subbed :P
    Just checked, and its set to public.

If you click on say, 'Completed' it should expand.
    I don't know why it does that, but oh well :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked, and its set to public.

If you click on say, 'Completed' it should expand.
    I don't know why it does that, but oh well :<
    it's weird ye, was gonna say go watch kimikiss pure rouge but you seen it alrdy, you can check my list also to see if their might be something interesting in it as i've pretty much seen the most anime of the guys/girls here but the others are more experienced then me.
    just click my signature for myanimelist.

If you would like a little list of anime just ask, mister skizzit here loves too make lists :P (so i don't have to do it and i don't wanna take his job )

I would recommend idolm@ster: xenoglossia tho, not many seen it but it's great, ye it has mecha's, can't compare it with gundam or code geass tho as it's more about saving the earth with destroying meteors (and the casual robot fight but thats more at the end of the serie). It has a nice story, some plot twists and a good end. the beginning can be boring tho but I liked it, it's a bit underrated tho.

And as you are watching the idolm@ster that's currently airing you should recognize most names. (both goes about Idol's but with 2different meanings, from the same game tho and manga)

sending you a MMO-champion club invite on MAL also.

you should be able to post links at 10-15posts, if you want something that needs to be linked just ask and we'll post for you till you can do it yourself.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-03 at 06:35 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Wanted to quote Synaia, but apparently, that counts as linking too >,,<

Thanks, i'll take a look at xenoglossia at some point in the near future
    Currently not in need for any lists, as i have plenty to watch at the moment (Book of Bantorra, Read or Die, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, to name a few).

10+ Year Old Account
    Wanted to quote Synaia, but apparently, that counts as linking too >,,<

Thanks, i'll take a look at xenoglossia at some point in the near future
    Currently not in need for any lists, as i have plenty to watch at the moment (Book of Bantorra, Read or Die, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, to name a few).
    same here and with the new season it only became worse :/

yay for squid girl ep 2
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Omg, then it will be my number one priority when Usagi drop is done.

---------- Post added 2011-10-03 at 03:35 PM ----------

I don't know about these Gundam series though, is Seed the first series of all the Gundams? I don't want to feel like I'm jumping into the middle of something. :P
    I started at Seed and I am fine I think they have different story lines completely. I have not felt lost at all since they explain quite a bit of the storyline throughout the series. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I started at Seed and I am fine I think they have different story lines completely. I have not felt lost at all since they explain quite a bit of the storyline throughout the series. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
    don't forget to watch the specials also

as excepted squid girl was funny
    Last edited by Millhi; 2011-10-03 at 07:32 PM.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's your opinion on setting up a chat room so we can talk in real time? I has webspace soon so just an idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    don't forget to watch the specials also

as excepted squid girl was funny
    I will after I watch Destiny. I want to see more LACUS!!!!!!

Chat room would be cool but why not use MMOs IRC?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought MMOs IRC was gone :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylie View Post
    I will after I watch Destiny. I want to see more LACUS!!!!!!

Chat room would be cool but why not use MMOs IRC?
    so people won't bother us :P

@astera nah it still exists
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Bleach. Nuff said
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynax View Post
    As a Bleach fan i must ask if you are kidding. I like Bleach alot but best anime ever? Not even close...
    Dont worry about it Dammpe likes to say the same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Dont worry about it Dammpe likes to say the same thing
    well if she likes bleach we can't help it
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

If this is the special I will die happy.