Deleted
    Just saw the last Fate/zero episode.
    I wish they would have made it a longer episode like the first one that was 50min long. It felt very rushed, with way too much to say but way too little time.
    Although...

When Kiritsugu found Shijou, he thanked him for being alive, so happy to be able to save at least one person. Cleared up why he decided to adopt him.

I heard from a worker at a local anime store that they're going to release a Fate/Zero movie length feature. Obviously the worker isn't a reliable source but it made me raise an eyebrow o_O.

Anyone done any searching for this movie? I've tried but haven't found anything.

Episode 25 felt pretty rushed, I recall that the start of Fate/Stay night was Sabre and Gilgamesh having a huge fight in the flames caused by the Holy Grail but I didn't see it in Fate/Zero.
    Last edited by Yummy marmalade; 2012-06-24 at 02:16 PM. Reason: spoilers

Deleted
    I've been watching the Kara no Kyoukai movies(still have 1 more to go though). While I wasn't completely understanding everything when I watched the first movie, I couldn't stop being blown away by the beautiful animations. When I continued watching the 2nd and 3rd movie, everything fell into pieces.
    The music is absolutely amazing too, can't stop listening these 2 songs.

Still not done the last episode but I had to, holy hell Yuuko is HNNNNNNNNNG. fapfapfap

Aw fuck I bawed like a little bitch when Yuuki disappeared, thank fuck she came back.
    Last edited by Digglett; 2012-06-25 at 05:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Aw fuck I bawed like a little bitch when Yuuki disappeared, thank fuck she came back.
    Yea, such a good, emotional ending. Teiichi needs to die so he can be with Yuuko forever. And next week is the end of Urabe and Rea. So much feels to be had.

Still not done the last episode but I had to, holy hell Yuuko is HNNNNNNNNNG. fapfapfap
    If you don't mind me asking, what show is she from?

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    http://myanimelist.net/anime/12445/T...tome_x_Amnesia
    The first episode is kind of boring, but the rest of it is neat and the last few episodes are really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamanerd View Post
    Tasogare Otome X Amnesia

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Yea, such a good, emotional ending. Teiichi needs to die so he can be with Yuuko forever. And next week is the end of Urabe and Rea. So much feels to be had.
    I have a feeling its an ending going to be loved/hated by different people like Clannad's ending was. Personally, I like endings like that. :>

Alright thanks for the responses I'm going to look in to it soon once I'm done with the show I'm watching atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    New AKB0048 episode was pretty awesome.

Russian space loli's had deeper voices then the idols themselves, was kinda funny.

Liked how they did multiple smaller concerts while the bigger one was being done, but how the people in line to get food when the surprise concert started on the roof came to get glowsticks I will have no idea.

They also cut out the beginning (best part) of the RIVER song when they started the main concert.

The princess carry of Minami by Kanata at the end was all sorts of awesome.

I have a feeling its an ending going to be loved/hated by different people like Clannad's ending was. Personally, I like endings like that. :>
    Probably. There's a thread about it on /a/ right now with a bunch of people arguing(but, well, it is /a/). MAL is pretty mixed. It was not that hard of a guess on what would happen in the end. She kept saying "regret is what kept me here, please don't make me regret leaving you." It was a lot better knowing that the reason she came back wasn't some stupid deus ex machina too.
    Reminded Skelington he still needs to watch Clannad. Will probably do that next. Or maybe a hilariously bad ecchi...

Probably. There's a thread about it on /a/ right now with a bunch of people arguing(but, well, it is /a/). MAL is pretty mixed. It was not that hard of a guess on what would happen in the end. She kept saying "regret is what kept me here, please don't make me regret leaving you." It was a lot better knowing that the reason she came back wasn't some stupid deus ex machina too.
    Reminded Skelington he still needs to watch Clannad. Will probably do that next. Or maybe a hilariously bad ecchi...
    Clannad is fun, you should watch.

---------- Post added 2012-06-25 at 03:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    New AKB0048 episode was pretty awesome.
    Gah, I was just thinking, I don't remember any of that from the episode, I completely forgot it was Sunday for new AKB.

I hate to admit this but I really have been digging AKB0048. Was not what I was expecting at all. Something neat about it I can't put my finger on.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

Deleted
    That special feeling when anime has references to a jazz album from '58.
    That special feeling when you recognize the intro.

I thinks this animu is going to be good, Diggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

It takes place in the 60s. They reference famous jazz musicians and albums all the time. And it has really good engrish singing.

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post

Well, homolust+music, I GUESSED IT WAS FOR YOU ESPECIALLY!
    Quote Originally Posted by moogogaipan View Post
    I hate to admit this but I really have been digging AKB0048. Was not what I was expecting at all. Something neat about it I can't put my finger on.
    Yeah I agree. It has... something, I can't put my finger on it, but it's a lot of fun and very enjoyable.

Deleted
    It takes place in the 60s. They reference famous jazz musicians and albums all the time. And it has really good engrish singing.
    Expectations rising.

Well, homolust+music, I GUESSED IT WAS FOR YOU ESPECIALLY!
    THANKS DIGGLES BEST TOMODACHI EVER.

Yeah I agree. It has... something, I can't put my finger on it, but it's a lot of fun and very enjoyable.
    Is it me or does the animation when they do concerts seem different? Maybe it's just movement or angles they choose.. Hell I wonder if they are animating that based on images or video of the actual AKB groups... LOL
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    The attitude of all the MC's, the slice-of-life fun they all have, and their dedication to AKB really makes the story just.. nice, slightly heartwarming. The music and concerts just make you want to squee.

Is it me or does the animation when they do concerts seem different? Maybe it's just movement or angles they choose.. Hell I wonder if they are animating that based on images or video of the actual AKB groups... LOL
    It's just shitty CGI. It's almost so bad it's kind of fun to watch and it grows on you.

Deleted
    Really good engrish singing now confirmed. Slowly falling in love with this anime man.