15+ Year Old Account
    Oh that's what you meant. Well, for me there'll be a twist. So :P

Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Behold everyone the impossible made possible.

http://kotaku.com/5930017/for-1-mill...mment=51385968

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Behold everyone the impossible made possible.

http://kotaku.com/5930017/for-1-mill...mment=51385968
    so will you be asking ofr 1 million here also then?
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Quote Originally Posted by Arqentum View Post

[s][SIZE=1]spoiler-symbols amount increasing so no one will guess what is the message without clicking[/SIZE][/s] Nope.
    ^ This.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Spoilered in case anyone doesn't want to know the path the series will take, but it really doesn't spoil anything much:

It isn't based off the manga, but a Light Novel series at 10 books. The very first MMO only takes place in the first two books, and they way they are going with it it will be done by episode 12 or 13. The anime is going to be 25 episodes long, so the next book or two which is the next VRMMO they get sucked into (ALO) will be the second half. (This one will have magic!)

There isn't going to be any twist because they are following the books, and for people who have read the books they already know everything that is going to happen however many MMO's they have gotten into (I think 3 or 4 by now?). You can read the books online actually.
    This is mostly correct,though the only voice for an ALO member on the SAO casting list is Lyfa, so she will likely just appear in the last episode giving us something to look forward to in the series' continuation(or hopeful continuation).The show will be 25 episodes long, so they have plenty of time to release the more important side stories, like Yui's(<3 Yui) and the main plot. The show overall could stop rushing, which is why I'm hoping next weeks episode will be a two part release, as it was close to half of the eighth novel Early and Late(which had a side story from SAO and a side story from ALO(After GGO in this case).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    so will you be asking ofr 1 million here also then?
    That was a joke. But yeah man who WOULDN'T want one of these.

Just finished watching Clannad: After Story last night.....OMG!! Best anime I have EVVERRRR watched and I have watched a lot of anime!! I don't think any other show has messed with my emotions so much <3 I'm going to watch it again lol. *I did watch Clannad before AS*

Quote Originally Posted by Siverna View Post
    Just finished watching Clannad: After Story last night.....OMG!! Best anime I have EVVERRRR watched and I have watched a lot of anime!! I don't think any other show has messed with my emotions so much <3 I'm going to watch it again lol. *I did watch Clannad before AS*

10+ Year Old Account
    Started watching Mirai Nikki. Already know I'm going to like it because I already hate the MC.

I have to admit though, the MC's beta-ness makes me laugh.

Holy shit what am I watching. I'm scared. D: That room... what the hell.

I feel like I shouldn't have the lights off in my room before I keep watching this.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-31 at 07:13 AM.

Started watching Mirai Nikki. Already know I'm going to like it because I already hate the MC.

I feel like I shouldn't have the lights off in my room before I keep watching this.
    Eh, Mirai Nikki is okay at best. Yuno makes it, and 12th.

Don't get your hopes up. Later on it drops pretty drastically in quality. Eventually Yuno felt like the one reason to watch the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    It really is a good anime though =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. Later on it drops pretty drastically in quality. Eventually Yuno felt like the one reason to watch the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Eh, Mirai Nikki is okay at best. Yuno makes it, and 12th.
    I've stopped expected amazing things from shows, but as long as I am having fun watching it I'll keep watching it. Unless it gets absolutely horrible I won't drop it, and even if the ending isn't the best I doubt I'll regret watching it.

Anyways, I've probably seen far worse endings.

Dangit, leaving in 7 hours for California, and I haven't even started packing because of anime and internet. Two in the morning. D:
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-07-31 at 07:49 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've stopped expected amazing things from shows, but as long as I am having fun watching it I'll keep watching it. Unless it gets absolutely horrible I won't drop it, and even if the ending isn't the best I doubt I'll regret watching it.

Anyways, I've probably seen far worse endings.

Dangit, leaving in 7 hours for California, and I haven't even started packing because of anime and internet. Two in the morning. D:
    Why are you coming to my place? D:

Started Code Geass recently, and Rolo just killed Shirley. That made me sad.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-07-31 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Started Code Geass recently, and Rolo just killed Shirley. That made me sad.
    Just making sure you watch the first season before you watched the second season. That happens in the second season and if you just recently started then im thinking you may have watched in wrong order, or you watch really fast either way is good xD

Yeah, I just watch too much anime lol.

I think I figured out the true listing of my favorite anime, as of now.

Madoka > Steins;Gate > Fate/Zero > Mononoke > Clannad/AS > Lain

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I think I figured out the true listing of my favorite anime, as of now.

Madoka > Steins;Gate > Fate/Zero > Mononoke > Clannad/AS > Lain
    Man, I need to watch Lain again. That was my introduction to anime and the reason I've seen so many now. Something about it hooked me, but it's been quite a few years now. My sister just thought it was boring, heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    Man, I need to watch Lain again. That was my introduction to anime and the reason I've seen so many now. Something about it hooked me, but it's been quite a few years now. My sister just thought it was boring, heh.
    I need to watch it again too. I remember first seeing it on TV forever ago and being so confused, but when I watched it again I loved it a lot.

Just finished Code Geass. Sooo good.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-08-01 at 02:12 AM.