Incest show.
    Twincest, even better!

Deleted
    You're supposed to remove the first T, Digglett *rollseyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    Well they were twins.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    Okay so I RARELY ever visit these side of the forums. I don't even think I've really posted around here that much.

I have a quick question: I just got done reading through (finishing those that apply/waiting for more chapters to come out):

-One Piece
    -Fairy Tail
    -Hunter x Hunter
    -Rurouni Kenshin
    -Full Metal Alchemist
    -Bleach

(maybe I'm forgetting something)

I'm looking for something else to spend countless hours reading or watching but I honestly don't know what to look for. If someone could possibly give me a few I may be interested in based on what I've listed it would be greatly appreciated!
    Also, must watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's fairly short so you won't spend hours watching it but it's epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Well they were twins.
    Hold the phone.

Girl x Girl?

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 09:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Also, must watch Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. It's fairly short so you won't spend hours watching it but it's epic.
    Theres also the two movies aswell, if you want to spend less time watching it.

It cuts a lot of side character development out, but it bumps the fight scenes up to 11 (Final fight in the 2nd movie. Oh my god)

Quote Originally Posted by Tenhou View Post
    still has win in it.

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Hold the phone.

Girl x Girl?

Nah. I think I posted the video in Steam with them screwing infront of the door way and getting caught.

Nah. I think I posted the video in Steam with them screwing infront of the door way and getting caught.
    I dont think I saw that. The only one I saw was the toothbrush, I dont think its that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    still has win in it.
    I guess you got a point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    I haven't watched any of Forte yet, how is it compared to first season?

And so many people with their anime downloaded, all I have are a few dvds >.>.

Like someone else said, Soul Eater. However if you watch it, the anime is only 50-ish episodes long, so nowhere near the length of a few of those.
    Don't know anything about the manga, haven't read it yet (but I want to sometime).
    I would say it's much better. They way overdid the pervertedness of the MC and all the fanservice going on that there wasn't really any main story and there wasn't much character development until the last two or so episodes. The second season has a healthy dose of both and keeps the story going throughout the entire season while still having an adequate amount of ecchi and comedy.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 09:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Incest show.
    Already downloading.

There is a Steam group?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    Like someone else said, Soul Eater. However if you watch it, the anime is only 50-ish episodes long, so nowhere near the length of a few of those.
    Don't know anything about the manga, haven't read it yet (but I want to sometime).
    Yeah, the anime series for both Soul Eater and Reborn ended while the manga are still ongoing. The Soul Eater anime also deviated from the manga storyline alot in the later part. The Reborn anime is pretty faithful, outside of some filler, and I was able to just pick up the manga where the anime left off with no problems.

fapfapfap

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    There is a Steam group?
    Yup! I could message it to you if you want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit random but.. Why haven't anyone invented time machines or memory erasers yet? I want to watch my favorite anime for the first time again.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup! I could message it to you if you want.
    That'd be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Bit random but.. Why haven't anyone invented time machines or memory erasers yet? I want to watch my favorite anime for the first time again.
    I believe you can scientifically erase parts of your memory, but it is dangerous, very unreliable, and expensive.

I'

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    That'd be awesome.

I believe you can scientifically erase parts of your memory, but it is dangerous, very unreliable, and expensive.

I've wanted something that did that ever since I really got into reading when I was really young. I'm looking at you Harry Potter. First thing I'd erase and reread lol. I've currently read the series/books around 30 times lol. Of course I'd use it for quite a few anime and other things too.

Oh my god, alpha as fuck. Wien is best Tari Tari.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I second this and The World God Only Knows.

Also i just finished Sumomo Momomomo manga pretty good read TBH.

---------- Post added 2012-09-06 at 12:51 PM ----------

Yeah he really doesn;t have that much even WITH 2/3 gone i still have like 2-2.4 TB left....I need to find out how to repair my drives.
    Give me a few more months when I get my external and allow my shitty internet to download, and I'll have quite a bit more lol. Also have to keep in mind I haven't been watching anime for long at all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Part of me wants to watch Clannad for the first time again, but part of me really, really doesn't want to.