Ugh.. why am I reading comments on an anime streaming site...

Naruto is the best anime EVER faggotz watch sh*t like this!
    u need to see more anime Ur understand better whats good whats epic and so on… that Ur comment is bad and u should feel bad. Tho this anime don’t have much potential to be story like Naruto, bleach, death-note, Asura Cryin,desert punk, Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari, Toaru Majutsu no Index and so on still have potential to make people laugh … just passing by comment section…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Ugh.. why am I reading comments on an anime streaming site...
    Most websites are like that. MAL, Crunchyroll, Reddit, etc. It makes me want to puke my eyes out.

So far there are two communities I enjoy/somewhat enjoy. I love this one, and even though the community sucks at least /a/'s standards are tolerable.

Also.

>streaming site

(Sorry I had to)

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Also.

>streaming site

(Sorry I had to)
    No no, I get it. I feel ashamed of it too. :<

as I should

Can't torrent anymore because it fucks everyone in my house's internet connection, and my dad and brother kept yelling at me for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Same this is the only anime community I can actually read through the posts and not get annoyed. I really don't like /a/ though
    I don't really take /a/ too serious, so I don't get annoyed by it. Some threads are absolutely golden on there, like watching Another with /a/ was great fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shin Sekai Yori airing today. I'm surprised Crunchyroll didn't pick it up (it really looks like they aren't picking up much unless they leave it for the last day to announce). Wonder what sub group to go with as this looks to be like it will be one of my favorites this season.

---------- Post added 2012-09-28 at 06:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Burn please :c
    I know I know, I was doing it jokingly.

CR just picked up Shin Sekai Yori. Woo.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2012-09-28 at 06:48 PM.

Deleted
    >Buttmad
    >Can't handle the implications.
    >Worst mod 2012

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    >Buttmad
    >Worst mod 2012
    ^

Manime fans are scary. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Can't torrent anymore because it fucks everyone in my house's internet connection, and my dad and brother kept yelling at me for it.
    Download while everyone's sleeping?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Download while everyone's sleeping?
    Everyone is up at different hours, I tried that before, it didn't work. Doesn't help my dad wakes up for work around 3AM and uses his laptop before going.

Not sure if you can do this, but you might be able to limit downloads to a certain time period. So it only downs between X and Y and then stops. You can also limit your download rate through whatever torrent program you use and they probably wouldn't even notice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure if you can do this, but you might be able to limit downloads to a certain time period. So it only downs between X and Y and then stops. You can also limit your download rate through whatever torrent program you use and they probably wouldn't even notice.
    The thought of some slow rate like 10 kb/s might be too much to bear though.

Unless you where ahead on your backlog by weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Buttmad
    >Worst mod 2012
    >I don't know what we're implying
    >do you even greentext

Also I'm done with what I was watching, someone give some good action animes plox, dark theme preferred.

Superpowers is a +.

People here always give the best suggestions
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    The thought of some slow rate like 10 kb/s might be too much to bear though.

Unless you where ahead on your backlog by weeks.
    It wouldn't even have to be that slow. Just set it to 100 kb/s or something, which even on my shitty internet isn't that bad. I would probably notice it, but more then likely his/her internet is faster then mine. They might even be able to get away with more then that. Most people have significantly faster internet than me, so I'll assume they do to. It'll take a while, but it's better than streaming. And if you already have a backlog you wont even be waiting. And if that wont work, there has to be some time during the day/night that no one is using the internet.

Hmm maybe I'll have to check into that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Minxyqt View Post
    >I don't know what we're implying
    >do you even greentext
    >Implying srsface
    >meme arrows
    >2028
    >ISHYGDDT

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    ^

Manime fans are scary. D:
    Mean Remi. ._.

Just finished Hyouka. Was good, but I'd of preferred a different ending.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Implying srsface
    >meme arrows
    >2028
    >ISHYGDDT

Mean Remi. ._.
    >implying I was implying srsface
    >gedoffit

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    That's pretty harsh.
    I can feel the love from here though D:
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god what have I done.

I'm sorry. D:

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really understand the "no streaming" elitist thing.

My view on it is I don't care if people stream. If that's what they like, then whatever. For me streaming is more of a hassle. My internet is slow, which results in buffering and just overall delayed viewing. Whereas with downloading, I never have to wait once I get that first series. I can download while I sleep, during the day when I don't need the extra bandwidth, or even while I'm watching that first series I downloaded.

Then there's the biggest deal for me, which is the quality. I'm not going to find a 1080p stream. And if I somehow did find one, I wouldn't be able to watch it. At least not for a significant amount of time because my horrendous internet has to buffer the episode. Once the series is downloaded I can skip/load episodes instantly, skip forward or back within a episode, and so on. That's not happening with my internet on a stream.

Plus, I also like the fact that it's on my computer. I can go back to it and load up a episode any time I want.
    Last edited by Hemoglobin; 2012-09-29 at 01:34 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    I don't really understand the "no streaming" elitist thing.
    I'm not against streaming if it's the better option for someone. If someone has the means to easily DL though and they aren't then they are generally lazy, don't know how to, or for some other reason don't want to. I don't know why you wouldn't pass up high quality non laggy video's where you choose the subber instead of spending however long searching for some video on the internet that you hope is passable quality with passable subs that won't freeze on you that you don't have to sign up and go through 100 offers for or pay for.